PDA

View Full Version : just got back from the hospital...

Keb Blake
Dec 28th, 2001, 09:36:46 PM
checking up on Jaide. She has secod degree burns on her shoulder...they were changing the bandages when I got there...it was really nast. They stuck to her skin and they had to pull them off and then the skin started coming off...i almost hurled. it's just nasty...but she's on really strong painkillers so she's a very happy child.

Blake Hawke
Dec 29th, 2001, 05:20:25 AM
well, that's what you get when you mix three competitive idiots, aerosol cans and a lighter.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 29th, 2001, 06:43:56 AM
Eh? Wha Happend?

Blake Hawke
Dec 29th, 2001, 06:52:13 AM
Keb,Jaide and some other idiot were trying to see who could make the biggest flame. Intelligent aren't they? Anywho, somehow Jaide's shirt caught on fire and they all freaked out and started hitting it. Obviously, they never had the stop, drop and roll talk during kindergarten.Finally they clued in and got it out but by then she got a bit toasted. So they drove her to the hospital. At least, that's how I heard it.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 29th, 2001, 07:32:47 PM
Hmmm, next time just make some plasma balls in the microwave, they are blue and green and they roll around the top of the microwave. They safer.

Keb Blake
Dec 29th, 2001, 08:57:54 PM
It's an odd experiance to hear Jaide swear. She goes from english to gailic. And when she swears in engilsh she uses translated gailic words. It's very odd.

Blake Hawke
Dec 29th, 2001, 09:03:18 PM
ooh ooh! my favorite is "You son of McCallum!"...If one of em says that to you than you should take offence because apparently it's bad. The equivilent of SOB i think. I wonder if it's called SOM?

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 30th, 2001, 03:01:55 PM
What's a 'McCallum' and why is it so bad?

Keb Blake
Dec 30th, 2001, 09:50:12 PM
*shrugs* who knows? *Goes to find something to eat...*