PDA

View Full Version : THE LONG EDIT WITH NO POINT(DIDN'T MAKE THE FINAL CUT)

number 62
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:34:58 PM
I HAVE NO IDEA THIS SUCKS . I SHOULDN'T OF SAID YOU WANT TO MET SOME PEOPLE AND STUFF BECAUSE NOW I DONT NO WHAT TO POST AND STUFF AND THE IDEA OF THIS POST IS TO NOT NO BUT WHAT IS GOING ON. MY BRAIN IS GOING NUTS BECAUSE I DONT NO WHAT TO POST HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH IM GOING NUTS. WHAT IS GOING ON 62. I'M GOING TO FALL A SLEEP I HATE THIS I'M GOING TO SMASH MY HEAD ON THIS TABLE AND STUFF BECAUSE IF I DONT DO SOME THING IM GOING TO KILL MY SELF THIS IS REALLY BORING BUT IT SHOULD SOUND COOL. I GOING TO READ IT IN A MINUTE AND MAYBE IT WILL GIVE ME AN IDEA WHAT TO WRIGHT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS. EVERY ONCE AND A WILL THERE A SOUND GOING CLICK AND I DONT NO WHY. HEHEHEHEHE THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE AND THE BUG ON MY FOREHAND IS EATING MY BRAINS AND I THINK I STARVING. IT EAT TO MUCH OF MY BRAIN WHICH ISN'T TO BIG ANYWAYS AND STUFF. I DONT NO WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THIS BUG MADE ME STUPIDER AND STUFF AND I'M GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS SOON BECAUSE ITS GETING BIG. I WROTE A POEM ONCE AND IT GOES LIKE THIS: YOU HAVE BLOWN UP MY GOLDEN FORK. ETC. IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE THAN GO TO MY INFO THING FOR CRONO KATON WHICH I DONT LIKE BECAUSE HE IS GOD AND HAS A GROUP THAT FOLLOWS HIM CALLED CAG COWS AGAINST PIGS(WHY DID I PUT A G) ANYWAYS THEY EAT PORK AND NOT COWS SEEN'S COWS ARE LIKE MMOOOO AND PIG PLAY IN MUD. MUD IS BAD! NOW I DON'T NO WHAT TO DO BECAUSE IT DONT SEEM RIGHT(I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM WRITING) AND THEN THE PAIN WITH THE PIGS AND COW AND MONKEYS AND GRAPE NUTS AND BANDANAS (THE ONE'S WITH OUT BLACK SPOTS) AND THE BREAKFEST FOOD AND EGGS ETC. THIS IS THE END OF MY RANT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY QUITE READING ALREADY AND IF NOT YOU MUST BE MORE BOARDER THEN ME BECAUSE THIS DONT MAKE MUCH SENSE AND STUFF. AND THIS IS THE END ONCE I QUITE RIGHTING BUT I DONT WANT TO STOP SO JUST STOP READING AND RUN AROUND THE OLD MAN THEN PLAY FOOT BALL AND IF YOU DONT HAVE A BALL THEN USE A NAIL AND HAMMER. HAMMER HAS THE WORD MER IN IT I MEAN HAM AND HAM IS BAD WHO SAYS SO....SAYS ME AND MY FOLLOWERS BECAUSE I SPEAK TO THE COWS AND STUFF. BUT NOW I DONT NO WHAT TO DO AND I SAID THIS WAS THE END BUT IF IT WAS I WOULD OF QUITE RIGHTING. I HAVE A BIG SHORT STORY CALLED THE NIGHT MY BAG EAT MY FREINDS AND I MISSPELLED FREINDS. WELL MY BAG ATE MY FRIENDS IN IT AND THEY GO NO DONT EAT ME AND THE BAG GOES YES AND THEY GO NO THEN COMES THE PAIN AND STUFF WITH YELLING AND STUFF. I JUST DESIDE THIS POST IS NEVER GOING TO END. LIKE NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEV

Hart Kenobi
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:27:21 AM
I know a great guy that you should talk to. He's a doctor. He'll clear your...... mental deficiencies right up.

number 62
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:47:30 AM
does it involve a hammer two pieces of wood and a nail because if so one of my friends did that already it didn't work to well.

Nash Stolar
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:35:07 PM
A WTF would fit very well right here..

number 62
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:54:11 PM
the sad thing is thats my longs post ever

number 62
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:37:18 PM
This the story I said some thing about in the rant

(names have changed to protect there safty but if you want to hurt them maybe we can work some thing out ;)
THE NIGHT MY BAG ATE MY FREINDS!

one day my friends and I were walking home from school. My friend Kevin was talking about how much school sucked. Then out of no where my other friend Daniel started talking about how cool my new bag was .We told him to shut up like we always do.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp After a while I got to my house my dad was playing a game so I didn't say anything .I walk over and put my bag next to a glass of glowy stuff that my dad took from work. Then I told my dad that I wanted to play he said no and pushed me back into the glass .It broke and the stuff got on my bag I took the bag to my room then went to get a rag and wiped it off and threw the rag under my bed.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The next day when I got up I heard a loud sound coming from the living room. I got up and walked to where the sound was coming from. There was a huge hairy thing on the floor I walked over to it. I looked really close at it and noticed it was my bag so I figured the stuff made it come alive .Then I walked over and turned on my TV and sat down .The bag hopped over and sat by me .Then the door bell rang so I got up and open the door, it was my friend Joe .I looked at him and said "hi" then the bag hopped over to the door jumped up and took a bite out of Joe then ate the rest of his body .Then I said "by" and shut the door and sat back down, and the bag set by me again.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10 or 15 min. later the doorbell rang again. This time I just yelled, "come in" It was Kevin I yelled "wait my bag just ate Joe so be careful."
Kevin sits down beside the bag. The door bell rang again Kevin looked at me and said "you have to take out that door bell. "Then I yelled, “Come in.” This time it was Jeff. I looked at the bag and said eat him .The bag jumped over and ate Jeff whole then I looked at Kevin and said" He won't be ringing the bell anymore will he.” The bag sat down beside me again and it looked at Kevin, jumped up, and bit his ear pulling him off the couch. I got up turn off the TV and went back to bed.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I got up about an hour later and the bag was still eating on Kevin’s ear. I looked at the bag and said, “Leave him alone.” the bag looked sad and went to my room. Kevin got up and said, “Thanks.” I walked over and turned on the TV and Kevin and I watched it for about an hour before the bag came back. He walked over and sat by Kevin looked up bite off the other ear, then just ate the rest off him.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
(This happen many years ago, the bag is still alive and I named it hair)
The end