PDA

View Full Version : FIGHT! (open)

Zeke Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:04:25 PM
Zeke followed Jake out into the open air. He cracked his neck before removing his shirt and turning to face his brother.

"Any rules?" he mocked.

Jake Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:07:39 PM
Jake had already removed his shirt and was ready. Before Zeke ws finished speaking he threw a punch at his nose, swinging hard.

Zeke Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:12:29 PM
The fist contacted with his flesh with a sickening crack. Zeke twisted and fell, putting his hands up to his nose to wipe away some of the blood that was pouring freely down his face. He looked up at Jake who was waiting and then lunged at him, grabbing his legs and bringing him to the ground. Zeke started to punch the elder Talen in the chest quickly, not stopping for a moment.

Jake Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:18:00 PM
As his head hit the ground, Jake felt a sharp pain in his chest that increased in intensity. Quickly he kicked Zeke to the side with his feet and dropped onto him, bringing his elbow into Zekes gut. He had the advantage of size and weight.

"Give up." he grunted.

Zeke Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:23:33 PM
Zekes head shot up as Jake slammed his elbow into his stomach. He gasped for air but couldn't breath. Just when he though he would pass out, he drew a ragged breath. He lay there for a moment before letting out a rough shout and shoving Jake off him.

"No!" he growled, kicking Jakes feet out from under him and twisting his arm behind him.

Jake Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:30:36 PM
"Ah!" Jake grunted as his arm twisted at an awkward angle. He reached behind with his other hand and grabbed the back of Zekes neck, squeezing as hard as he could. They were stuck, neither one would let go first.

Zeke Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:37:27 PM
Zeke twisted the arm farther in an attempt to make Jake let go of his neck. It didn't work.

"Let go!" He yelled. People were staring at them oddly. Zeke kicked Jake but it did no good. So he twisted the arm farther, not stopping.

Jake Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:44:24 PM
Jake heard a loud crack and then an intense pain in his arm. He let go of Zekes neck with a strangled cry and clutched his arm. the pain took his breath away. Gasping he looked down and almost hurled onto the street. His bone was sticking out, just above the elbow and blood was trickling down his arm. He looked at Zeke with wide eyes.

"Help me, please!" he pleaded, shaking.

Zeke Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:55:36 PM
Zeke was frozen, staring at the bone.

"Oh my God! Jake I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I...I just....I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Oh my God!" he rested his head on his hand for a moment to get rid of the dizzy sickened feeling he felt.

"Okay hold on....just...stay here. I'm going to get someone. I'm sorry Jake...just... stay there!" Zeke got up and ran inside.

"Help! I hurt my brother and I think...I think it's pretty bad! Please help!" he called, his eyes worried.

Jake Talen
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:15:59 PM
Jake almost chuckled when Zeke told him to stay there. He didn't want to move. He lay on the cool ground cradling his arm. Much to his dismay, tears were sliding down his face.

"Get a grip Talen." he choked out to himself.

Tainen Baal
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:42:10 PM
Tainen looked up at the worried boy. She stood up and quickly made her way over to him. His face was streaked with blood and his eye was swelling.

"Calm down. It looks like more than your brother got hurt. I don't know a lot about injuries but I can help you. Where is he?" she asked softly.