PDA

View Full Version : Inalieable Truths.

Tevit Ramadon
Apr 24th, 2002, 03:33:06 AM
Some things I have learned throguh pointless research.

You will find the tee-shirt you've been lookign for only after it goes out of style, but, hey, it'll only be eight bucks, then.

The person in front of you at Starbucks will suddenly become a complete coffee afficionado, even if they have never had it before, and spend five minutes rattling off their answer and get the barista all pissed off so when it's your turn, they make your drink fast and ill-made to compensate for the idiot before you.

You will only lock your keys in the car the time you try to remember to not do so. (Argh, I hate that one.)

Kraft paper never folds flat.

It is impossible to get a cookie out of the jar without your mother hearing it.

Pizza lasts six and a half days in the fridge in the box. A week if kept in Ziploc bags, but gets mushy that way.

Toast actually does land butter-side-up some of the time.

Metriculate means "To Enroll"

Dogs don't like wearing sunglasses.

My car breaks way too much, and I should sell it, but I'm too dang attached to the old rolling hunk of trash to part with it. (Sorry, couldn't help it)

Even for having been house-confined for seveal months, having a cruddy car, too many bills, and no girlfriend, I still have more of a life than those two guys camping outside the Cinerama for a hundred days for the first Ep. II tickets. But they're on television, and I'm not.

sIlancy
Apr 24th, 2002, 05:33:25 AM
They're back??!!! I thought the cops made 'em leave.

Anyways, he's right. I live 5 minutes away from the Cinerama, and I always cringed when I walked by and saw those guys.