PDA

View Full Version : The Merc With The Mouth: Can I Get Some Help? (RP)

Jacen Himes
Apr 29th, 2002, 02:07:10 AM
This was where that lady had pointed him to, earlier <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1776.topic>in the bar</a>.

"Hello? Can I get some help here?"

OOC - She said to come here. I hope she meant IC. :)

Kurklash
Apr 29th, 2002, 04:37:40 PM
To Jacen's suprise, someone grabbed him around the neck and stuck a knife to the top of his throat. Who was this trying to kill him with all the Jedi around? Then he heard a familiar laugh.

"How ya doin, bud?"

Jacen recognized the voice at once, it was his good friend Kurklash. The grip around his kneck eased, and the knife was removed from his throat.

"Doubt we'll find work here, these Jedi are too peaceful. Never hurts to try though.'

Jacen Himes
Apr 29th, 2002, 11:54:44 PM
Jacen's elbow went flying into Kurklash's stomach.

"Oops."

He laughed, helping Kurklash upright.

"What'd I tell you about sneaking up on me?"

His eyes looked over the area.

"Yeah... but don't blow everything. My name's Wook Skankish Rustybucket, and I'm a information broker.... Okay, so not my best work...."

Kurklash
Apr 30th, 2002, 03:41:37 PM
coughDUMB! cough

"Comon man, you can do better than that. So, this one must be a real eye shocker to make you lose your cool and come up with a name like that. So, Mr. Rustybucket, you have any information yet? After all, you are an information broker."

Azhure Darkstone
May 3rd, 2002, 03:45:28 AM
::Azhure had watched from the shadows and raised an eyebrow before dissapearing soundlessly into the darkness of the halls, leaving only an echo behind her purposely, enough to make the sound heard by keenly trained ears. So...she had been right.
She did not say anything to anyone, but left it at what it was. Good luck to Wook, or whatever his real name was, if he came across honest work. The jedi would certainly come but she felt the other mans words were right. Stick with the sith and the non-force using swindlers::