PDA

View Full Version : A Declaration (RP)

Warren Azalin
Sep 4th, 2001, 10:50:16 PM
Patrons and Jedi alike all enjoyed their time away from all the problems of the universe, in here those who would spent day and night protecting the weak could finally relax. Most drank whatever was available while some watched the Holonet for any the news, suddenly a face was broadcast all over the net, a face they had all known as a Friend. Abaddon's visage was broadcast throughout the universe.

<font color=red>"Fellow citizens of the Universe, many of you might know me already and for those who do not I appoligize. My name is Abaddon, and soon you shall all call me Master. You see long have the citizens of this universe been torn apart by the tyrany that it the New Republic and the Empire, that is no more. As of today I declare War on those who oppose us. Soon the NR and the Empire will be nothing but a thing of the past. I come before you all today to give you a chance. Either surrender to me, or face my warriors in battle...."

He let the camera pan behind him as one of his warriors tore a mercinary limb from limb. He knew this was a bit much to show the public but they would have to understand the severity of this situation.

"....Now then, you all have 24 hours to swear your allegance to somone. My only thought are that if you trust in the NR or the Empire may The Force have mercy on all your souls."</font>

After the message ended the Bar and Grill was anything but quiet.

(This RP continues <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=4064.topic>here</a> for those wishing to RP in it react here to the decleration and post at the thread on SWfans, thank you.)

Nash Stolar
Sep 4th, 2001, 11:09:31 PM
*the quiet was soon broken by nash standing up... his stool falling behind him*

"Never will I bow to such a Thing as abaddon! I chose to fight... no words will stop this mad man..."

*With that nash started to the ship hanger.. he somehow knew where abaddon was... like he was being called... the only thing that was in his way now was time itself..."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 4th, 2001, 11:37:43 PM
**Watches coldly**

Just when I decided to Go Pirate, Someone Tries to make Me join a Group...

Rock
Sep 5th, 2001, 06:55:53 AM
::I followed Nash to his ship.::

"Mind if I catch a ride?"

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 08:52:58 AM
*Amalia stared blankly in disbelief at the Holonet. She knew that man, she knew him very well. She watched intently as the man gave his speech, dreadful word after dreadful word. She watched his lips move and the fire within his eye's as he spoke. This was indeed Abaddon. She had forgotten all about him until now. All the memories came fludding back to her, the day she met Abaddon, it was the day her whole world fell apart and crashed and burned. It was the day Warren Azalin left, only to be replaced by this horrid man known as Abaddon.*

*Even as the message cut off, Amalia continued to stare blankly at the net, only this time a small yet visible tear had slowly made its way down Amalia's left cheek. She did not wipe it away. Her thoughts remained on Abaddon.*

I will not let this happen. I refused to ever speak or see him again, but now...Now I must go back. I have to stop him.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 5th, 2001, 11:58:57 AM
::Shock and amazement fell over the Jedi Master's face as she watched the Holonet screen. She knew Warren Azalin..her former padawan and a great Jedi Knight. But this was not him..this Abaddon.::

::Friends or not...he must be stopped for the sake of the galaxy. Hopefully Leia can save the "true" person that exists behind him. Leia stood up and noticed Amalia looking on with disbelief. The Jedi Master walked over to her slowly::

Amalia...I know you must be emotional torn up over this. We have to save Warren. But more importantly...stop this hideous "Abaddon" for the sake of the galaxy. Agree?!"

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 02:26:53 PM
*Amalia looked at Leia, the saddness upon her face turned into that of a more determined look now.*

"I do agree, but how? Abaddon, I have seen him before, he is no force to be reckoned with. He doesn't work alone. It will not take a few Jedi to stop him, but many."

Organa Solo
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:12:58 PM
OOC: Oh, I can't find an entrance point anywhere else into this thing, soooo.....

"Then it's a good thing the Jedi do not work alone either" Said Organa with a smile, coming up being Amalia(who she still knows as Amnde IC) with silent footfalls.

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:50:42 PM
*Amalia looked over her shoulder to look at Organa.*

"Yes, I suppose so." though she didn't seem very happy about it, considering the circumstances.

Pepper Katt
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:56:53 PM
:: Her armour making a loud almost purring noise at this "news" Katt speaks from her corner to the Jedi ::

"If you knew this man before he changed why did you not help him, Hm? Even if the Jedi and Sith work together people will die......"

:: under the helmet Katt smirks, scrapping the metal claws on the table in front of her ::

"If you want to stop him you better leave now."

Teka Kenobi
Sep 5th, 2001, 04:07:20 PM
Until Teka had sat at the table silently, while Amalia, Leia and Organa had spoken. He stood to raise his side of the story.

Warren was once my Master. His, being, inside him..I have faught it, and trust me we will need to plan before we attack. We cannot barge in and expect miricles to happen because they won't. Maybe he wants us to head straight for him, perhaps he has traps, possibly armies waiting, lurking. He is not stupid. Let us not be either.

He looked at the three his hands now flat on the table. This is what he felt, and he felt it strongly.

Hwoarang
Sep 5th, 2001, 06:59:44 PM
ooc-I headed straight for him cuz I wanna kick some bootay! lol. I think he wants you to go straight for him ooc-wise, but I am not completely sure.

Nash Stolar
Sep 5th, 2001, 08:10:19 PM
*nash turned to face rock*

"I guess..... but you have to squeeze in.... an E-wing is not really ment for two people.."

Organa Solo
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:31:15 PM
Organa nodded slowly, thoughtfully, absorbing the said words.

"Amnde was right. It will take many people to accomplish this. This Abaddon is a powerful... being. Look what he did to Warren. He can't be met directly either. That would be foolish, as we see what he can do. And that is only what he chooses to let us know. We'll have to find a back door. There's always a hidden way."

Organa's own surprise seemed not enough to overwhelm her tactical side at the moment. She couldn't decide whether that was good or bad, as she looked at Amalia with the concern of a close felt friend and finished her sentence.

Rock
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:35:00 PM
"Ok, forget it. I'll take a shuttle or something."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 10:21:14 PM
ooc: ok, I was told to scaddadle from here and go directly to the rp at SWFans..I'll explain ic.

ic: *Amalia looked back at Organa noding, as if to say she was alright, or that she could handle whatever went on from here on out.*

"We must go to Alenn, that is where Abaddon is. Whoever wishes to come with me may do so, but we must do so now, and quickly, I feel there is not much time left."

Nash Stolar
Sep 5th, 2001, 10:21:44 PM
*nash turned and and started to enter his ship*

"Alright"

*after finishing his final preps.. the E-wing started to hover..then it shot out of the hanger into the stars*

"Not long now, abaddon..."

Organa Solo
Sep 5th, 2001, 10:29:47 PM
Organa eyed Amalia. She knew that way, and evidently nothing was going to prevent her from going... Organa wasn't about to let her go alone, either.

"If you so would like, I wish to accompany you on that trip. You'll need all the help you can get, and there's no way I'd personally let you walk into something so big without company"

Organa managed a half smile, and nothing more.

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 10:41:49 PM
*Amalia made no expression at all. Though she made a silent reply to Organa.*

I would very much appreciate that, I could use a very close and trusted friend to accompany me.

"We must go now, right now."

*Amalia stood up and quickly made her way toward the exit of the B&G, and headed straight for the docking bay.*

time difference...

*The shuttle set off into the atmosphere and headed straight for Alenn.*

ooc: To the SWFans rp we go!

Teka Kenobi
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:14:28 PM
OOC: Damn, if you two ignored my post anymore I'd start to think perhapsd it wasn't even there..

Rock
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:20:51 PM
ooc-lol!!! Amalia, I hope you dont mind, but I joined in with you at the RP :D

Teka Kenobi
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:28:04 PM
Hell I'm joining in the damn rp.....<beg><whine>Plleeeaasee....dont ignore meeee..</beg></whine>

Jedi Amnde
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:26:04 PM
ooc: ugh, I'm sorry, Teka, I didn't mean to ignore you, I was a little pressed for time last night, my apologies. I did see your post though, very nice. You're welcome to join the rp at SWFans, if you want, you too Rock. Again, I'm sorry, Teka, it's my fault.

Teka Kenobi
Sep 7th, 2001, 11:43:35 AM
:lol: , sorry I didn't intend for my post to be that strong. It's ok, and I'm sure you just missed it. Dun worry about it :)

Jedi Amnde
Sep 7th, 2001, 12:10:54 PM
ooc: ok.:) *wipes sweat off of brow*

Rock
Sep 7th, 2001, 03:53:35 PM
ooc-ok thanx.