PDA

View Full Version : Time to celebrate!

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:27:05 PM
::I walked down to Yog's B&G with a smile on my face.::

"Listen up! I have an announcement to make! I have successfully completed the basic lightsaber training and built my own lightsaber! Woohoo!!!!!"

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:31:31 PM
*Amalia smiled thoughtfully at the young Jedi.*

"Congrats young padawan. Might I see your lightsaber?"

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:54:15 PM
"Thank you. Yes, you may see it."

::I unclipped my saber and handed it to Amnde.::

ooc-Click <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=233.topic>here</a> for the thread that I made my lightsaber in. A picture is included.

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 3rd, 2001, 05:50:45 PM
*Amalia looked his saber over, looking at the craftsmens ship and the design.*

"Very nice."

*She handed the saber back to Rock.*

"So, what's next for you then, now that you've completed your lightsaber?"

Rock
Sep 3rd, 2001, 06:06:37 PM
::I reclipped the saber.::

"I plan to start on the advanced light saber training. I feel that I am ready for it."

ooc-sorry I called you Amnde, I didnt know you went by Amalia.

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 3rd, 2001, 11:00:05 PM
ooc: it's alright, you may call me either, I realize it may not be easy to remember, so Amnde is fine.:)

ic:"Good, may I watch you when you do so?"

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 07:04:41 AM
ooc-lol I just completed the first stage. <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=239.topic>Here</a> is the thread. I can go and edit it and say that you went in with me if you want.

"Yes, if you would like to. I wouldnt mind. Once I get going, I seem to block out everything else."

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 4th, 2001, 10:40:22 AM
ooc: you can if you want, it's ok if you don't want to though.:)

ic: *Amalia noded her head.*

"Yes, very good. As well you should, concentrate on the task at hand, but always be mindful of other things that are around you at all times."

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 04:32:51 PM
"Yes, that is my weekness. I can block out my surroundings but it is hard to pull them back in."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 4th, 2001, 08:11:31 PM
*Amalia smiled reassuringly at him.*

"Aw, it won't always be so hard, with time, effort, and practice, you'll become better at it, you just have to work at it."

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 08:55:03 PM
"Thanx for the encouragement. I am trying, but it is hard and tiring."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:07:54 AM
"Ah, but you must not try, you must do. As a wise Jedi Master once said.."Try not. Do or do not, there is no try."

Rock
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:37:34 PM
"Ahhhh.......the wise master Yoda once said that. But I am afraid that I do not agree with him on that,"

::I thought for a second about what I had just said. I had never thought about it, but I did not agree with him on that.::

ooc-YODA!!!!

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 08:03:18 PM
*Amalia raised her eyebrow's slightly.*

"Oh? and why is this?"

Rock
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:30:52 PM
"I think that as long as you try and give it your best, you are doing good."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 5th, 2001, 10:26:27 PM
"I see, very well."

*She smiled softly.*

"Everyone believes as they wish, you can believe in whatever you wish."

Rock
Sep 6th, 2001, 03:43:33 PM
"You seem very reasonable. What do you believe? What do you think about Yoda's ways....the ways of any Jedi. I am interested in everyone's opinion, trying to learn new things."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:21:21 PM
"I believe that you can accomplish any task you set your mind to doing, it is not impossible, so long as you believe. If you give up, well then, nothing will happen."

Rock
Sep 7th, 2001, 03:56:35 PM
"Interesting...."

::Rock hesitated for a moment, then spoke again.::

"You are friends....well, closer than friends......with Warren Azalin, right?"

Jedi Amnde
Sep 7th, 2001, 06:59:06 PM
*Amalia smiled bashfully.*

"You could say that, yes. Why do you ask?"

Rock
Sep 7th, 2001, 10:33:31 PM
"What has happened to him? He just hasnt been himself lately. I heard he had some dealings with some angels or something."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 7th, 2001, 11:29:50 PM
*Amalia looked down at the table top, avoiding eye contact with Rock.*

"Yes, I suppose you could say that too. He's.. not been himself at all lately."

Rock
Sep 7th, 2001, 11:39:14 PM
::Rock knew that this wasnt something Amalia wanted to talk about. He quickly changed the subject.::

"So, how's your family doing? Good I hope."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 8th, 2001, 01:00:50 AM
*Amalia looked back up and smiled tohughtfully. She knew he was trying to help by changing the subject.*

"I don't have much of a family, most are deceased. I have a step brother named, Mitch, and a cousin named Cole. What about you, do you have family?"

Rock
Sep 8th, 2001, 10:09:05 AM
"My parents live on Coruscant. I havent seen them in months, and I miss them. I dont know what happened to my brother. He left a couple of years ago. He said he wanted to go on an adventure. I wonder if he is still alive. I admired him greatly, but now he is gone."

Jedi Amnde
Sep 8th, 2001, 06:35:07 PM
"Have you tried to find him?"

Rock
Sep 8th, 2001, 08:09:06 PM
"I am too young to go on a huge search. I heard he had some dealings with The Sith Empire in the past, but if I went there for answers I wouldnt come back."

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 9th, 2001, 02:24:21 AM
"What if you brought someone with you, you know, to accompany you."

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 11:04:10 AM
"That would be nice, but I cant go now. I am still training. One day I will go to The Sith Empire Council and ask for answers. But that will be when I am more powerful and they cant kill me so easily."

ooc-In other words I am not sure if I wanna make the guy my bro yet. You know he was....my old char.

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:35:33 PM
ooc: ah, I see.

"Alright, well, should you ever decide to go, I would be more than happy to accompany you."

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:38:34 PM
"Thank you for the offer. I may have to take you up on that some day."

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 9th, 2001, 09:24:08 PM
*She smiled.*

"Good. So, what else have you done in your training?"

Rock
Sep 10th, 2001, 06:58:33 AM
"Nothing after the lightsaber....but I plan to start on some more soon."

ooc-In too many RPs and spars to train now lol

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 10th, 2001, 09:18:04 AM
*Amalia noded.*

"I see, how are you handling the basic force moves?"

ooc: That's alright.:)

Rock
Sep 10th, 2001, 04:32:16 PM
"well.....I am ok at that. I cant really use the Force to control anyone's mind...yet....but I am pretty good about using it to enhance my physical performance, such as increasing my speed and strength. But I can lift some stuff....not much, but some things. I did a little research though. I am gonna try to learn the Force Fireball. It looks fairly easy, but many people cant do it."

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 10th, 2001, 05:57:34 PM
"Ah, it's good that you are reseatching it first, rather than just trying it out. Perhaps I could watch you while you try it?"

Rock
Sep 10th, 2001, 07:08:34 PM
"Sure, that would be great!"

ooc-I'll catch you one day on AIM and tell you I am about to do it. That way you can reply in between tries or something.

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 10th, 2001, 09:45:46 PM
"Alright, I look forward to it."

ooc: okiday.:)