PDA

View Full Version : Walk in and Takes A Seat

Warren Azalin
Sep 8th, 2001, 02:02:20 AM
(OOC: This takes place after Because Angels deserve to die so forget about Abaddon, cause Warren's back :p )

Walking into the Bar and Grill Warren looked around as he took in a deep breath.... then let out a few coughs as he inhaled all the smog and general smells of a bar. It wasn't much but he couldn't help but smile at knowing he was back, afer lord knows how many months. Taking a seat in the corner he flagged down a servo-bot as he smiled slightly.

"I want you to take this to a Jedi Amalia and tell her to come to the Bar ok."

Reaching into his robes he pulled out a rose and handed it to the droid. The droid did it's best to nod at the Jedi as he sat there alone waiting. He didn't care how long he waited all he knew was one thing. He was home.

Jedi Amnde
Sep 8th, 2001, 02:18:27 AM
ooc: *deep sigh*:)

ic: *Amalia had been in the Jedi Academy practicing her lightsaber skills in one of the many training rooms when a servo-bot stumbled inside. Amalia deignited her saber when she saw the bot stop just short of her, it handed her a rose.*

"From Warren Azalin. He requests that you come to the bar."

*Amalia thanked the bot as she took the rose. She smelled it, taking in its scent, she smiled. She exited the training area and made her way to the B&G.*

Warren Azalin
Sep 8th, 2001, 02:38:24 AM
Taking in his surroundings Warren tried to notice what had changed in his absence, it seemed they had fixed the window that Abaddon had thrown Nichos and Nash out only months ago. Not that that had been a happy memories for him being locked inside that madman's mind as he hurt all those around him. Staring down Warren put his head into his hands as he began to silently weep, after all that had happened it had been his hands drenched in the blood of the innocent. Nothing could ever change that, nothing could redeem him for what he had done.....

Jedi Amnde
Sep 8th, 2001, 02:50:39 AM
*Amalia entered the B&G, stopping just short inside the entrance of the bar. She scanned the room slowly, noticing the many different patrons, either talking or eating. Her gaze fell upon a figure, sitting at a table, in the middle of the bar. He had his head rested in his hands, she recognized his light brown hair. It was Warren, but what was he doing? Slowly, she walked across the bar. When she reached him, she noticed him weeping. She bent down on her knees, and gently stroked his hair, not saying anything.*

Warren Azalin
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:01:24 AM
Feeling her fingers running through his hair Warren looked up a little staring into the eyes of Amnde, no, not Amnde, Amalia. He had a lot to learn ever since they had left Alenn, after all he had spent months away from the woman he loved and now here she was right next ti him, it was as if a dream. Wiping away a tear he leaned out and kissed Amnde as he smiled.

"Hello again dear."

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:17:48 AM
*She smiled back at him, the same unmistakable dreamy look in her eye's. So here he was once again, her Warren. She had missed him greatly, but he seemed not to know just how much, would he ever? Perhaps yes, she was sure he had missed her just the same. She reached out with a gentle hand, softly wipping away a tear that he had missed.*

"There's no need for tears..anymore."

Warren Azalin
Sep 14th, 2001, 04:25:47 PM
"When I am around you Hon, not all my tears are of pain. I've missed you."

Smiling slightly he reached out and pit his hand on hers as she wiped away his tears.

"Amnde.... I mean Amalia.... I.... I..... I...."

He tried to tell her how much he loved her but his pain would not let him. Could someone who had had such a monster in them truly love? Maybe, Maybe not, but he did love her and he knew she knew that. Grinning slightly he let a tear roll down his cheek as he sent her a message through the Force.

"I love you."

Jedi Knight Amnde
Sep 14th, 2001, 11:24:31 PM
*Amalia smiled as she heard his words. Yes, she was still reminded of Abaddon, and of all that had happened, but she didn't hold it against Warren. What had happened, although painful for her, was out of Warren's control. There was nothing he could have done different to keep it from happening. Though it troubled her that he could not say those three words out loud. She replied back in the same manner.*

I love you too...always and forever, no matter what.

*She hoped that the no matter what would tell him that no matter the past events, she still loved him and that wouldn't change.*