PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for a game of twister?

Lord Gue
Aug 30th, 2001, 11:52:32 AM
(notes the floor has many multi-colored dots on it)

Akrabbim
Aug 30th, 2001, 01:16:03 PM
Akrabbim sits off to the side, noting the colored dots. Using an illusion, he rearranges the dots when no one's looking. He mutters to himself...

This should be fun to watch...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 30th, 2001, 01:21:33 PM
that would depend on who elssse jisss plajyjing, forrda....

Ryu Warusa
Aug 30th, 2001, 03:43:56 PM
I will only play with women....
::Takes note of Seer::
You count as woman in my book.

Lord Gue
Aug 31st, 2001, 12:21:26 PM
Anyone else? [i]Notes the use of illusion on the floor and uses his telepathic powers to block them from his sight

Sanis Prent
Aug 31st, 2001, 02:50:02 PM
(Note...when NO ONE's looking)

(Squashes Gue using the Monty Python giant foot of anti godmode)

Lord Gue
Aug 31st, 2001, 02:56:59 PM
Aww, but I wanted the arguments department*sighs*

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 1st, 2001, 01:05:56 AM
OOC: *laughs thinking of the parrot sketch*

IC: *waits to see who will show up*

Lord Gue
Sep 1st, 2001, 02:14:36 PM
OOC: "HELLO POLLY! POLLY PARROT!" lolIC: "Well, im game if anyone wants to start now..."

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:25:00 AM
Seer yawns

We wjill need a few morrre people jif thjisss jisss gojing to be fun.......

Marcus QDunn
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:40:22 AM
:: Glances at the floor:

"Mate, if you see dots on the floor, you have been playing too much PacMan. Either that, or the cook spilt food on the floor again"

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:48:27 AM
"I'm game. Hows this work?"

Marcus QDunn
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:53:46 AM
"Well, we pull out a rail gun.... and then we tell him to dance.... and then aim for his feet! Watch how twisted he can be dancing out of the way!"

Teka Kenobi
Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:47:45 AM
To make it fool proof we could put boiling water over the floor. Then they'd have no choice but to dance. :D

Lord Gue
Sep 12th, 2001, 11:14:48 AM
Okay, heres the board layout:grybpand of course those are the rows, now its just a simple matter of playin it out like a stupid rp, lol. so who's game?

Sergeant Tyle
Sep 12th, 2001, 12:57:55 PM
TWISTER, HUH!! WRESTLING FOR FAIRIES!! YOU MAKE ME SICK, GUE...BRING BILE UP TO THE BACK OF MY THROAT. I WILL JAM MY COMBAT BOOTS SO FAR UP YOUR BACKSIDE, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TIE THE SHOELACES WITH YOUR TONGUE!!

DOOOO YOU GET ME??!!!

Lord Gue
Sep 12th, 2001, 03:43:12 PM
YOU DARE TALK TO ME WITH SUCH A TONE SERGANT!? IF YOU DO SO CONTINUE WITH THAT TONE OF VOICE A WILL SHOVE MY SIZE 13 BOOT SO FAR UP YOUR A-- YOU'LL BE TASTING LEATHER FOR WEEKS! DO YOU GET ME 'SERGANT'?

Sergeant Tyle
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:04:35 PM
HELL GUE, I LIKE YOU...YOU CAN COME HOME AND UNF MY SISTER!!

WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? A FRACKIN PARROT!! POLLY, THE ONLY CRACKER YOU WILL GET WILL BE A NUTCRACKER, PRIVATE!! DON'T BACKTALK ME YOU LITTLE PECKER, I WILL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF AND CRAP DOWN YOUR NECK!!

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! KRASST, MAGGOTS LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT BILE TO GET THE TASTE OUT OF MY MOUTH!! YOU WERE PROBABLY THE KIND OF KID WHO GOT BEAT BY YOUR DADDY CAUSE HE REGRETS NOT PULLING OUT!!

THATS OKAY THOUGH....I AM YOUR DADDY NOW!! DO YOU COPY???!!!!

Lord Gue
Sep 14th, 2001, 09:09:18 AM
WELL, GOD DAMN BOY, DO YA WANT I SHOULD GET YOUR MOMMY?! MAYBE I SHOULD, JUST TO SHOW HER WHAT AN ASS BITE OF A SON SHES SPAWNED! I WOULD ANYWAY, BUT I DONT WANT TO TOUCH THAT 2-CENT HOOKER! NOW IF YOU RAISE YOUR TONGUE TO ME AGAIN YOU LITTLE SERGANT SLAUGHTER WANNA BE, I SWEAR I'LL GIVE YOU A BEATING YOUR GRANDKIDS WILL BE FEELING! DO YOU GET ME OR DO I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN SLOWER MISTER!!

Sergeant Tyle
Sep 14th, 2001, 02:52:35 PM
YOU'VE JUST BOUGHT YOURSELF A ONE-WAY TICKET TO THE STOCKADE, SOLDIER!! YOU CANNOT BATTLE ME WITH A WET TOOTHPICK, BOY!! YOU'D BETTER BRING THE GOD-ALMIGHTY WITH YOU, OR I WILL REACH DOWN YOUR THROAT, PULL OUT YOUR INSIDES, AND TAKE A GIANT @#%$ DOWN YOUR MOUTH, TO FILL YOU UP AGAIN!!

HELL...WE'VE GOT A BRIG FULL OF BUNG-POUNDING SODOMITES LIKE YOU, PRIVATE!! AND THEY'RE HAVING A HOUSE-PARTY WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!!

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 15th, 2001, 01:08:29 AM
*puts her ears back to partially block out most of the yelling* doesssn't look ljike thjisss wjill everrr get ssstarrrted......

Lord Gue
Sep 15th, 2001, 01:51:16 PM
THATS IT YOU FUDGE PACKING MOMMA'S BOY, YOUR OUTTA HERE! NOW GET YOUR SORRY SKIRT WEARIN BEHIND OUT OF MY SIGHT AND GO PLAY HOUSE WITH ALL THOSE LITTLE GIRL'S YOU CALL RECRUITS! MOVE IT, MOVE IT!
turning back to the one that just remarked
"Sorry, guys like him dont listen unless you raise your voice, just a temporary inconvience. We can start when the rest of the group is ready."