PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

Obryn Shan
Sep 13th, 2001, 12:15:42 PM
Obryn enters Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill clad in Jedi robes with the brown cloak of a padawan, walks up to the bar and orders a iced cappucino. Looks around to meet other patrons and fellow members of the Greater Jedi Order...

Satine Capashen
Sep 13th, 2001, 10:17:38 PM
Alpha looks at the newcomer, and smiles, walking over to Obryn. The 13 year old Jedi Knight smiles and says, "Hi, the name's Satine Capashen, or Alpha,. What's yours?"

Alpha extends a hand as he says this.

Selena Kyle
Sep 13th, 2001, 10:29:53 PM
::Bringing back Obyrn's iced cappucino from the bar. Selena places it on a cocktail napkin infront of Obyrn::

There ya go. One ice cappucino.

::Selena turns and notices Satine::

Good Evening Satine, is there anything I can get you this evening?

Obryn Shan
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:07:37 PM
The 18 year old padawan Obryn returns his smile with a curt but respectful bow, shakes Satine's hand, "Greetings Jedi Knight Capashen.. I am padawan Obryn Shan.. it's a pleasure meeting you." Then a waitress steps up to the bar, setting his drink down before him. Obryn says, "Thank you."

Satine Capashen
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:29:14 PM
Alpha sits down and turns to Selena.

"How about a bottle of Jolt?"

He grins, as Selena goes and gets his usual drink.

Obryn Shan
Sep 14th, 2001, 12:33:09 AM
Obryn returns his attention back to Satine and asks, "I am needing a master to train me in the ways of the Jedi, do you know any masters that might be willing to take me as their padawan?"

Satine Capashen
Sep 14th, 2001, 08:40:24 AM
"Mastres?"

Alpha raises an eyebrow.

"Would a Jedi Knight do? I can talk to the council for you if you like."

Obryn Shan
Sep 15th, 2001, 08:56:27 PM
Obryn grins, "I am seeking to be trained by a Jedi Master as you, yourself, are still learning. But if the Jedi Masters are too overburdened then I would be honored to be trained by a Knight like yourself."

OOC- sorry for the delayed response but RL is getting busy.

Satine Capashen
Sep 16th, 2001, 03:40:28 PM
{OOC:No problem. I know the feeling.}

"I'll check for you. I think one of the Mastres might be free."

Satine Capashen
Sep 17th, 2001, 08:06:15 AM
{OOC:I got permission to train you Obryn. :D }

Obryn Shan
Sep 17th, 2001, 11:32:49 AM
(OOC- GOOD! Just let me know when and where the training will begin. You have my email addy, just drop note. Thanks!)

Satine Capashen
Sep 17th, 2001, 08:15:40 PM
{OOC:Sure. Just give me a day or two. :) }