PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Poll for a project I'm working on...

Katarina Kariena
Sep 30th, 2001, 07:03:16 PM
I know this question is going to seem strange, but if Kat dissapeared, how many of you would really miss me/her?

Like I said this this is for a project, so don't shoot me for it! o.o;;

Nichos Marr
Sep 30th, 2001, 08:07:34 PM
Don't go :)

Katarina Kariena
Sep 30th, 2001, 08:35:22 PM
I'm not going to... I've thought about it, but I'm not going to.

Nichos Marr
Sep 30th, 2001, 08:58:23 PM
You've thought about it, but then you remembered all the wonderful people here. Namely me :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 30th, 2001, 09:28:41 PM
Who Are you Again? I know Kat, but U Nichos, who the Hell are You?

Katarina Kariena
Sep 30th, 2001, 09:44:10 PM
*lol* Actualy it's more I'm to loyal. Around here I don't amount to much of anything concidering I don't RP much on the battle grounds or anything. o.o;

Nupraptor
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:08:25 PM
Do you honestly expect anyone to post saying "I wouldn't mind at all if you left"? Even if someone felt that way, the majority of those people wouldn't want to look like a jerk and say so.

In any event, I find you fairly amusing and like having you around.

Katarina Kariena
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:53:20 PM
I don't, but I really don't care. I'm just curious. *shrug* Doesn't matter to me.

Nash Stolar
Oct 1st, 2001, 09:52:53 AM
Just for a project?

Sure.....

Dark Jedi Jehova
Oct 1st, 2001, 03:56:17 PM
Hey, you should RP more. Theres not many good RPers/writers around here. It would be a shame if you left, besides maybe you could RP with Nobuo Hyde. :D

Nichos Marr
Oct 1st, 2001, 04:01:58 PM
Theres not many good RPers/writers around here

Actually there's a ton of great RPers and writers at SWFans. I consider more then half the populace at SWFans "good RPers".

Ryu Warusa
Oct 1st, 2001, 06:39:15 PM
you have pretty low standards.... JK

Katarina Kariena
Oct 1st, 2001, 08:59:26 PM
I would RP more, slight problem though... I don't fit in... there's nothing that my character would fit into and any attempt to start anything would die in a few hours. x.x

Dark Jedi Jehova
Oct 3rd, 2001, 10:59:01 PM
IM me, we could speak about you RPing with Nobuo Hyde. He isn't my main character, I've changed my main from Ryu Warusa to Jehova Eaven. But IM me at Ryu Warusa. On AIM, that is.

Marcus QDunn
Oct 3rd, 2001, 11:29:51 PM
Hey, you should RP more. Theres not many good RPers/writers around here.

Obviously, you dont read much. Some of the best on the Internet are right here. Care to fail to prove your point?

ReaperFett
Oct 4th, 2001, 12:49:06 PM
theres not many RPers/writers round here, full stop. They all be inactive :)

Selena Kyle
Oct 4th, 2001, 12:55:22 PM
I know..I know I am not around much. *SIGH* Fett's right! Ok..you know this is me Leia right?!

Kat..we are not always around due to real life and mine has become hectic recently. It happens ya know.
So the same goes for everyone and that means you too!

Hang around my friend:)

Katarina Kariena
Oct 5th, 2001, 08:34:18 PM
Jehova: What's your AIM s/n?

Marcus: No disrespect, but I've read almost every string on the boards and none of them have good openings for my character. -.- My character just doesn't fit into them. Yes, a good writer I may be in the eyes of some, but around here there's not much to do with my style of writeing or my style of character. I have other characters that would fit in perfectly, but Kat is my only character on this board so Kat is all I have to work with.

Fett: You're crazy as always :b

Leia: I'm still going to be hanging around trying to find something to RP, don't worry about that.

I REPEAT to all of you I am NOT leaving.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 5th, 2001, 09:53:58 PM
Glad to hear it Kat. You will find an RP trust me.:)

Maybe we can do one someday. Now if only I can find more time! *sigh*