PDA

View Full Version : A Cizerack shuttle comes out of hyperspace near Yavin IV

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Oct 2nd, 2001, 09:48:33 PM
The shuttle, identified by its diplomatic signals as the personal courier of Emissary Sarrtarroa approached the conduit of the Yavin IV minefield, near the sovereign space held by the Cizerack trade outpost. However, the meeting was not to inspect the outpost. Sarrtarroa had very important matters to speak of with his Jedi trading partners.

As the shuttle moved into the conduit, it transmitted a text message to the Jedi.

Greater Jedi Order, this is the shuttlecraft Santaarreei, requesting permission to land. Emissary Sarrtarroa wishes diplomatic counsel with your representatives.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Oct 3rd, 2001, 11:39:11 AM
OOC: |I is it so bloody hard to get a political audience? Last I checked, I wasn't the Taliban, so please don't treat me as such.

sigh...BUMP!

Morgan Evanar
Oct 3rd, 2001, 11:50:19 AM
Morgan had been pulled into the space traffic control center when he was on his way to eat his second breakfast. He just happend to be conviently avialable, and happend to hold the rank of Jedi Knight.

"The Cizerack are asking for an audience, and from what I can tell, its pretty urgent." Jonna Vikkers, the quiet NR comm operator stated.

He sighed. "I'll see what I can cobble together, especially since Leia isn't around. Clear them. Have a good morning Jonna."

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Oct 3rd, 2001, 12:00:39 PM
The orange-hulled shuttle hovered over a landing pad, its wings drawing in on itself as the craft landed with a light thump. The gangplank lowered, and an anxious Sarrtarroa continued forward, much to the annoyance of the guards there to protect him, who had to pursue at a sprint.

Sarrtarroa spotted the first man who resembled a Jedi to him, and slowed.

jI thank jyou forrr jyourrr hossspjitaljitjiesss, Jedji. Ourrr sssjituatjion hasss become djirrre on Carrrssshouljisss, and jI mussst meet wjith jyourrr goverrrnjing bodjy now.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Oct 7th, 2001, 11:05:23 PM
Sarrtarroa had been waiting for nearly an eternity, and had been given the cold shoulder by the Jedi dignitaries.

jI come to jyou to plead forrr assssssjissstance and the defenssse of ourrr people, and jyou look awajy frrrom ourrr pljight. jIf jyou wjill not help usss, then perrrhapsss we ssshould ssseek sssuch help elsssewherrre.