PDA

View Full Version : OOC : B&G Rules discussion

Force Master Hunter
Oct 15th, 2001, 06:17:15 AM
a) Does anyone want the rules of RP here to change?

b) What to? Should hte No fight rule be relaxed?

c) Remembering the B&G is on Arcan IV, There isnt just a Bar on this planet to go to. Anyone want to run part of the area?

Jacen Jade
Oct 15th, 2001, 10:13:49 AM
What you mean by RUN? Be mod? I am up to it. I would do whatever I have to to help. :)

Sanis Prent
Oct 15th, 2001, 11:44:20 AM
Seeing as Prent and co are here alot....might have an office or something set up here.

ReaperFett
Oct 15th, 2001, 12:00:18 PM
No fighting should stay. This isnt the battleground, go there for fights

Sanis Prent
Oct 15th, 2001, 12:27:07 PM
For locations actually defined as "the bar", I agree...no fighting. Its a safe haven kinda thing. However...once outside...I say it should be perfectly fine.

Nupraptor
Oct 15th, 2001, 01:12:10 PM
Well, my thoughts on the "No Fighting" thing went along these lines: Of course the Jedi wouldn't permit fights in their Bar IC, and would do everything in their power to prevent them. But a scuffle would still break out, every now and again.

ReaperFett
Oct 15th, 2001, 01:42:41 PM
I think there is a difference in "a fight" and "a scuffle"

Satine Capashen
Oct 15th, 2001, 02:00:38 PM
Yeah, a fight is when it might involve bodybags and some heavy duty attacking.

A scuffle is lots of broken furniture and a couple scrapes a bruiser on everyone...

Sanis Prent
Oct 15th, 2001, 02:02:08 PM
If its something like a dozen or fewer folks in a street brawl with a few weapons, I think thats okay. If we're talking something bigger...likely not. We gotta forget, this is deep in GJO/NR territory and such.

Nichos Marr
Oct 15th, 2001, 04:23:32 PM
The rules are fine the way they are IMO. I have a small problem with no weapons, but it is understandable that this is a Jedi bar (peace loving force dudes :cool: ), so it makes sense.

Marcus QDunn
Oct 15th, 2001, 07:18:44 PM
Arcan IV is a NR protectorate and the NRSF have a big presence here. In fact, it's now the NRSF home planet. The poplulation doesnt like criminals at all.

The point is, Arcan IV is bigger than the B&G. In other places of the city, we can do other things, rather than just sit at a bar - if we wish. I personallly like roleplaying here now and then and I do some good stuff as well. I agree tho, fights are for SWFans.

Sometimes, I have to admit, this place is better for roleplaying, due to a good atmosphere and no fleets.

Lady DeVille
Oct 16th, 2001, 04:20:48 AM
*swoops in with the Klingons and a fleet of Birds of Prey*

Oh wait, wrong Star thingy.....WARS not TREK! WARS NOT TREK! *bangs head on wall*

I can bring a fleet here. I'm sure I could get one to follow me home ;)

Lady Vader
Oct 16th, 2001, 08:08:02 PM
a) The rules that stand now seem to be working just fine.

b) *see answer to "a"*

c) How bout I just plain run around Arcan IV? :p

Hart Kenobi
Oct 16th, 2001, 10:02:25 PM
No restrictions. If someone roleplays unfairly or immaturely, simply don't rp with that individual. That's a much more effective means in sending a message for the person to rethink his/her techniques. Plus, someone can silently disagree with someone else rather than it becoming a verbal argument that may lead to personal feelings/egos shot.

Hart Kenobi
Oct 16th, 2001, 10:08:02 PM
Or simply the creator of the thread gets to set the tone and rules. I mean, why not? It's his/her thread

Jacen Jade
Oct 17th, 2001, 09:14:02 AM
Exactly.

Dark Jedi Jehova
Oct 17th, 2001, 09:56:44 PM
great, the no fun commitee is here, though I do agree with the no fighting.

Jacen Jade
Oct 18th, 2001, 08:10:06 AM
Well, lets just do normal RP here and only do fights somewhere else then, deal?