PDA

View Full Version : the hunger...

Keshia Kou
Oct 30th, 2001, 06:06:16 PM
food is what i want*keshia held the helpless man by the throat*and you've seemed to have stolen all of my supplies....and im about two seconds away from eationg for dinner*keshia growled an licked her long canines*
man--ppplease dont eat me!*the man was crying an shaking*

Nash Stolar
Oct 30th, 2001, 07:17:06 PM
*Out of almost nowhere Keshia felt a glove fitted hand grip her left sholder.*

"You don't really want to kill anyone... espeacly when your in a jedi bar.....Do you?"

Keshia Kou
Oct 31st, 2001, 05:58:17 PM
*keshia grinned*oh but you see..we're outside the jedi bar me dear...*she dropped the man an turned around an looked the stranger up an down*...your alittle short for me...*she looked at the man as he ran away*..well there went the little bastard that stole all my supplies an now im gonna have to kill him*she pulled out a long gun an fired it at the helpless man's kneecap*

Crono katon
Oct 31st, 2001, 08:50:11 PM
the arrow gets grabed in mid air by crono keshia didnt I say not to shot people will there ranning wait tell they stop*brakes arrow and throw it in the trash*.

Keshia Kou
Nov 1st, 2001, 05:45:19 PM
Damn it Crono!*mutters something under her breath an stalks over to her brother*i hope you know the supplies you wanted for you trashed ship was what that human stole an sold you STUPID IDIOT!!*decks her brother*

Crono katon
Nov 1st, 2001, 06:52:10 PM
*Crono gets up and hand here the thing the guy stole* don't worry I got It back.

Keshia Kou
Nov 2nd, 2001, 05:00:07 PM
*growls*thank you but i need some more supplies for bloodlust

Crono katon
Nov 2nd, 2001, 10:09:37 PM
Then go get them what are you waiting for.