PDA

View Full Version : Well. Then.

Torriana Marx
Oct 27th, 2001, 03:21:37 PM
Smells sick enough. This must be it.

Torri looked around the spacious room, the welcoming stench of alcohol announcing that she had indeed reached the bar and grill she'd been told of. Much to her annoyance, nobody cared to greet her.

Friendly folk these Jedi are. You'll fit right in.

Gritting her teeth, the new hopeful slapped her forehead in an attempt to shut the voice up. How very effective - it just laughed.

A low rumble sounding from her throat, Torri decided to use the same approach she had in the Recruitment Center. So what if this place was, unlike the RC, full of people - one needed to introduce themselves in an appropriate manner.

Taking a deep breath, "HELLO?!"

Hart Kenobi
Oct 27th, 2001, 10:16:47 PM
*Hart strode into the B&G, his usual Jedi tunic now replaced with plaid pajamas and a pair of fuzzy loafers, each with a cute gundark doll head on the tips.*

"HELLO?!"

*Hart spun, still brushing sleep from his eyes with a finger.*

"Hi, can I help you Ms..........?"

Satine Capashen
Oct 27th, 2001, 11:52:31 PM
Alpha looks up from his drink, and sees the newcomer. The 13--Almost 14 now--year old Jedi Knight walks up to the woman, and smiles.

"Hi. My name's Satine Capashen. Your's would be...?"

Torriana Marx
Oct 28th, 2001, 02:55:59 PM
"Torri, TOR-RI." Oblivious to all else that was happening around her, the newcomer's eyes focused straight on the drink that one of the Jedi Knights had in his hand. He didn't seem much younger than herself, but right now she didn't care about much else but quenching the thirst that took hold of her throat on seeing alcohol. Grabbing the mug, Torri tilted her head back and proceeded to emptying it.

Mind your manners, dearie ... taking such huge gulps isn't very lady-like.

Lines of whatever it was she was drinking trickled down the side of her mouth. Her eyes wandered around the room and landed on a ... thing. Either a person dressed in pajamas and with fluffy cute loafers ... or a thing. A thing that could talk.

Having been in the middle of swallowing, Torri spat out the contents of her mouth onto the Satine guy. And stared wide-eyed at the thing.

Shade Magus
Oct 28th, 2001, 03:30:09 PM
Shade looked up from his usual table and watched the girl that was causing such a racket.He quickly put his head back down and tried to act like he wasn't there.

Torriana Marx
Oct 28th, 2001, 03:39:52 PM
Still in shock, Torri's gaze drifted around once more and landed on some guy who was obviously trying hard to avoid any attention.

Ooh ... this could be fun.

Remaining googly-eyed, she tilted her head to the side and stared at him, slamming the near empty mug down beside its now drenched rightful owner.

Satine Capashen
Oct 28th, 2001, 03:42:10 PM
Alpha uses the Force to heat up the air around him, drying himself off rather quickly.

"Gee thanks. My day is not complete until a total stranger spits a drink on me..."

Torriana Marx
Oct 28th, 2001, 03:46:48 PM
Torri blinked and looked back at the Knight, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. The temperature must have been higher than she thought.

Grinning rather perkily, she balled her fist and punched Satine playfully in the arm. Hard.

"Awww, you know I'm just playing with ya, sweetie."

Satine Capashen
Oct 29th, 2001, 10:30:14 PM
"Yeah I know."

Alpha lets the air cool down, eliciting a curious look from the newbie.

Shade Magus
Oct 30th, 2001, 11:00:48 PM
Shade let his eyes move upwards as he heard a glass being slammed onto the table. He noticed the woman looking in his direction and hoped that he wasn't the next one to get drenched like Alpha was. He tried to use some reverse physcology and raised his head up a little and waved at the woman.

Torriana Marx
Nov 1st, 2001, 01:00:55 PM
About time.

Having finally received a second look from the other guy, Torri waved back frantically, yelling to him at the top of her lungs. "HEY YOU - GET YER ASS DOWN HERE!!"

Turning her attention back to Satine, Torri bent down to the level he was sat at. Smiling cheerily, she declared, "You're cute," and pulled his cheeks.

Shade Magus
Nov 1st, 2001, 06:23:07 PM
"Uh oh."

Shade looked around and hoped she wasn't talkign to him but when he looked he was the only one on that side of the room. He got up and cautiously made his way over to the group and looked at Alpha and the mess around him and then wondered if this was a good idea.

Satine Capashen
Nov 1st, 2001, 08:18:56 PM
"Cut that out!"

Alpha nimbly slips out of her grasp, and gets out of reach.

Torriana Marx
Nov 2nd, 2001, 09:34:33 AM
:( "You hate me ... "

Sniffling, Torri walked off quietly.

Nash Stolar
Nov 2nd, 2001, 03:37:03 PM
*nash walked into the bar half asleap.. how he hated having to fix a 7 foot sword.. as he walked he bumped into a person and was brought from his toughts back to what was going on*

"......! ...... Umm... Torri.. right?

Satine Capashen
Nov 2nd, 2001, 05:51:23 PM
Alpha sends a message to Torri.

Actually I don't. I don't even know you actually...

Shade Magus
Nov 2nd, 2001, 05:52:27 PM
Shade in confusing wonder as the once hyper girl just turned into a mournful person all of a sudden.

"What just happened?"

Torriana Marx
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:58:30 AM
"Oof!" >_<

Squinting up at the figure of Nash, Torri's eyes widened in fear.

Wtf?!!

Satine's voice echoed in her mind and, suddenly frenzied, she grabbed Nash's arm tightly and cried out in fear. This was most definitely not one of her own voices.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT VOICE COMING FROM?!"

Nash Stolar
Nov 5th, 2001, 03:32:21 PM
! ....

"Really... its alright its probaly just satane messing with you.."

*He looked over to where satane was.*

"Ya know... some people don't like voices in there head.. *he looked down..* or foregn ones at least."

Taja Loraan
Nov 6th, 2001, 12:22:19 PM
OOC: Wrong account. >_<

"What's wrong with having voices in your head .. ?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 6th, 2001, 03:22:38 PM
"Nothing.. I guess.."

*He smiled knowing he was making a fool of himself*

ooc: HA! I knew I knew you from somewhere ^^ wolffie

Satine Capashen
Nov 6th, 2001, 08:53:11 PM
"That voice was me...I thought it wouldn't scare you..."

Shrugs.

{OOC:I shoulda known it was you wulffie!}

Torriana Marx
Nov 12th, 2001, 02:48:46 AM
OOC: Am I THAT transparent? =P

Still wide-eyed, Torri bore down Nash's shoulder with her elbow and gawked at the kid whose voice could actually talk to others. This was by far the most amazing thing she had witnessed since setting her house on fire.

"How did you do that?! Does it hurt? Do you get a headache afterwards? What's its name? Can you only do it to people with other voices in their head, or anyone? Huh, HUH? TEACH ME!!"

The voice had been silenced with shock and disbelief, and therefore couldn't tell Torriana to shut it.

Satine Capashen
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:17:42 AM
"It only gives me a headache when I try it on people who had set up mental defenses. IF you wanna know how to do that..."

You need to be Force sensitive.

Torriana Marx
Nov 12th, 2001, 02:24:36 PM
Torri blinked repeatedly as the new voice again entered her mind.

"Mental defenses? You can actually DO that?!! Oh my GAWD, you're like some telepathic psychotic thingy-bob!"

Pause.

"And being Force-sensitive is ... ?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 12th, 2001, 06:12:29 PM
*Nash started to wonder how long untill he lost feeling in his arm..*

"Umm... what he means is being able to use the force... everything has the force just not everyone can use it.."

Satine Capashen
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:07:54 PM
"Exactly."

Torriana Marx
Nov 13th, 2001, 09:33:26 AM
Not letting go of her grip on Nash's arm, "And this Force-thingy is .. ?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 13th, 2001, 03:46:32 PM
*He was about to talk when he remembed that he had no clue how to explan the force..*

"Erm... I guess it is the sorce to life... kinda like water.."

Torriana Marx
Nov 14th, 2001, 12:26:42 PM
"What, so it's some kind of fizzy drink or sumfink?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 14th, 2001, 03:54:20 PM
"uhhh......."

*Nash found this going nowhere*

"Not exactaly... maybe you should get a master to tell you about what exactaly the force is.."

Torriana Marx
Nov 15th, 2001, 03:26:43 AM
"I TRIED, but the Warren guy person you said would show up DIDN'T show up!"

And whining rears its lovely head.