PDA

View Full Version : Mark will not be back for a good while

Elieen Cross
Oct 17th, 2001, 05:28:59 PM
All,

I will just be brief. I am DT's real life wife and I am informing you that I have told him he is not to come back to roleplaying for at least 4 weeks. I do this because I am sick and tired of seeing what I have and I am tired of seeing one more thing stressing my husband out. Unjustified attacks by TSE, underhand comments by people who know better. They have no place in roleplaying.

This is my decision, not his. He is a fighter and to be honest, he would stay around just to piss people off and remind them he cant be intimidated. Well, I have said enough is enough to him and told him he is not coming back. He simply cares too much. I told him he is go work on the race cars, program, do anything other than sit in front of the PC and waste his time for no benefit. I stress, this is my call. It may be harsh, but it is done.

That will be all.

Helen / Lord Fire Blade.

ReaperFett
Oct 17th, 2001, 05:40:05 PM
thats ok. Good to see you care for him.

Good luck both of yers

Hart Kenobi
Oct 17th, 2001, 09:36:11 PM
I, personally, could not agree more with you. I, myself *not much of a fighter*, simply could not handle any more of the stuff that bugged me.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 17th, 2001, 10:09:20 PM
Helen...I understand and well personally Real Life comes first. A break is good..we all know that. Trust me, I have not been around much too, but unlike Mark for different reasons but still its Real Life!

Both of You..Please take care!!

Leia/Lori

Danya Sedirna
Oct 18th, 2001, 12:49:40 AM
Mark...come back soon. I'll make it worth your while ;)

Lady DeVille
Oct 18th, 2001, 02:11:33 AM
*hugs* well its for the best but I miss him already. :( Take care you two and get un-stressed!

Ogre Mal Pannis
Oct 18th, 2001, 06:51:52 AM
Unjustified attacks by TSE, underhand comments by people who know better. They have no place in roleplaying.

That should read Ogre, not TSE, and it was not "in roleplaying" it was in regards to administration. I'll not say anything further as to not make the situation any worse.

Jacen Jade
Oct 18th, 2001, 08:01:57 AM
That is a good thing standing up for your guy. My girl did the same for me, I sprained my ankle and the next day I was going to play football again but she got in my way and told me no. :)

See ya later dudes and dudettes! :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 18th, 2001, 11:45:26 AM
If you believe that's a good idea, I think, then, that may be for the best. I certainly respect the action you're taking and wish I had someone looking out for me like that.

I hope he has a peaceful time while he is away, but also hope he isn't gone for too long. People may have problems with others, but we're all human and we all need each other. There will be a Mark-shaped void in RPing for the next month.

Jacen Jade
Oct 18th, 2001, 01:19:48 PM
I just saw your titel Hob! :lol:

Anyway, it is easy to find someone. Just act like yourself. I did.

AmazonBabe
Oct 18th, 2001, 07:33:01 PM
Good call on your part, Helen. Get Mark un-stressed. Being stressed is the pits, especially when it's over mundane things.

Hope to see ya two around again soon (if it is possible). :)

Sanis Prent
Oct 18th, 2001, 08:13:29 PM
For a second there, I thought you told Helen to get Mark undressed! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Whew...glad I re-read that!

Jacen Jade
Oct 18th, 2001, 09:51:35 PM
SO DID I!!!!

Marcus QDunn
Nov 14th, 2001, 10:34:40 PM
That should read Ogre, not TSE, and it was not "in roleplaying" it was in regards to administration. I'll not say anything further as to not make the situation any worse

White that promted her, it was not the reason and I stress that. The reason really was for what she said and to be honest, I wished sshe had hauled me up much sooner. It's really a problem when you see say the name of Rama and all you want to do is smash the @#%$ out of something. Perferably him.

I've been sitting back and really thinking lately - was it worth it? For example, the only reason I stayed at SWFans was to piss off certain people. I could say a lot more and maybe I will out loud one day, but the fact is, the root cause of her forcing me out was certain people in TSE. Basically, she had enough and told me to walk and even if she did say something I would have consider inappropriate elsewhere, All in all I agree she did the right thing.

So anyway, that's it for me and SWFans. I'm not going back. I am back at GJO and I am somewhere else, writing and doing a bit of roleplay, somewhere quiet. I'd prefer not saying where (tho if you know my history, it's easily guessed) as I personally like the peace and quiet. I'm writing Dark Fury 14, basically just chilling out and enjoying myself.

I'm here on a OOC basis, although I could be convinced to do something here again, if that's wanted.

So, that's the story. I dont want to be contacted over AIM (fact is, I changed my AIM mname) and I'm choosing whom I reply to. And I'm going to have some fun.

I wonder whom I can pan next?