PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Claws: Freedom's Ring [Jubei]

Zeerafnit Ssarristo
Nov 23rd, 2001, 12:24:40 PM
Zeerafnit stepped into the establishment, glancing around. He noticed a few individuals he recognized - notable ones, too. A few of these men are Jedi, but which one will lead me to Jubei...? The young Cizerack male stepped up to the bar, towering over the barkeep. Even for a Cizerack, Zeerafnit was exceptionally large. His shadow all but blocked out the soon for those standing nearby.

"Where can I find Jubei... The Jedi?" His tone was pleasant, deep, but free of the usual accent which accompanied Cizerack speech. Something about the man's garment also said much about his background. He was either a soldier or someone's very expensive servant. The barkeep gave him a curious look. "You do know where the Jedi are, don't you? Maybe you should hurry up and tell me, before I get impatient." A single claw pierced the bar-counter with a screech as one of Zeerafnit's massive hands was placed upon it.

"See? A nervous twitch already." His tone was a hushed one. He didn't want to attract anyone's attention right now.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Nov 23rd, 2001, 06:43:01 PM
You are looking for Jubei?

(A man in a spartan black suit sipped a cup of tea at a table behind the alien. Sitting the cup down with a porcelain "clink", he stood, examining the Cizerack who was looking for the Jedi Knight.)

Pardon my frankness, but you don't seem to be the type of Jubei's acquaintance, although I could be mistaken.