PDA

View Full Version : insane

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 03:43:40 AM
Maverick walked into the B&G and flopped dramatically into a chair. she giggled. giggled again. *I would even welcome Jake's company tonight. I must be insane*. Obviously this was funny because she wound up in another fit of giggles. *what have I been smoking* this last though caused her to fall to the ground racked with spasms of laughter.

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 03:56:33 AM
Syrius considered taking her into custody. He'd have her shiped to the mental institution, or put her into the drunk tank.

After shaking his head a couple of times those thoughts left him. He was off duty now, he had to leave the job behind. Syrius was thinking in law terms now, not common sense. This was just an extremely joyful, girl.

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:00:45 AM
Her laughing subsided, Maverick tried to get up off the floor. Her struggle only caused her to laugh harder and this in turn made it harder to get up and so she laughed more. SHe was trying to stop laughing so she could breathe but it was next to impossible. *I'm gonna pass out!*
finally she managed to take a ragged breath and prop her arms on her chair. "whooooooo"

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:11:58 AM
Syrius rushed over and helped her up. He supported her against his shoulder.

"Bloody hell, love. You're completely smashed, aren't you?"

Jedi Neo
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:15:23 AM
::Neo looks at the person on the floor.::

Uh, would you like an asprin?

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:15:45 AM
"umm nope! Not me!" Maverick burst into laughter against the other mans shoulder."Let's have a drink! isn't that a weird word? drink. driiink. bartender!" she stumbled and laughed again.

Jedi Neo
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:17:43 AM
No I think you've had enough beer for one night...

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:20:20 AM
"I don't drink beer! I put it on cereal. wait, I've never had cereal. What is it?" she giggled again. All of a sudden she seemed to notice she was leaning on someones shoulder. "Hello! Are you God?" she asked.

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:23:15 AM
Bloody hell. Why is that I always find myself with lunatics?

"Yes, I'm god. And I'll turn you into a bloody teapot if you don't stop giggling like a hiena!"

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:26:28 AM
She giggled again. "Whats a hyena? Y'know God, you're pretty cute. I thought you'd be really old and tense. Have you ever been interviewed? You would think that people would want to talk to you. Maybe the don't know you're here. HEY EVERYBODY! GOD'S HERE!" she yelled," hey wait a minute...what are you doing in a bar?"

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:41:10 AM
He sighed.

"I went to a bloody spa." He said offhandedly.

Syrius started walking her around like she was overdosed. He reached the bar, her next to him.

"Coffee for the lady..." He looked at the girl next to him, then back. "No sugar."

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:43:56 AM
"No I want a drink. I'll have...ummmmmmm.... I'll have a vodka. no coffee with that." she instructed the bartender.

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:51:56 AM
"Belay that for a second, mate." He said to the bartender.

Syrius leaned Maverick against the counter and looked her in the eye.

"Listen love, you've had enough of the sauce. You need the coffee to straighten yourself up. Otherwise I might be forced to give you a sobriety test... And by the looks of it, your not an A student at the moment, love."

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:58:40 AM
"WHAT are you TALKING about? I don't even GO to school. How can I be a student i f I don't go to school? Bartender!", she turned back to him, " So God what do I call you? God? Lord? The Big Man?"

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 07:30:48 PM
Syrius rubs his brow.

"Listen, love, you've got mental problems. Seek help."

Syrius walks away. She apparently was more insane than drunk, and he was off duty anyway.

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 09:19:09 PM
"Does this mean I'm going to hell when I die?" Maverick called after him, genuinly worried. *I need another drink*
before she could order though, she passed out and slumped to the floor.