PDA

View Full Version : Asks to Speak With the Management

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:01:42 AM
Syrius walked into the bar and headed for the counter. He was on duty at the moment. Well, actually his shift ended in five minutes. It wasn't exactly a shift considering he was the only one working. He carried his card with him in his left hand.

When he got to the counter he noticed no one was running shop. He strummed his fingers on the counter top, looking both ways. He even bent over the bar to look under it. The detective came back up and sighed deeply.

"Anybody here?"

The patrons turned around to face him and murmered softly.

Syrius grunted as he waved them away. He turned back around.

"Where's the bloody barkeep?" He whispered to himself.

KMaverick
Dec 2nd, 2001, 04:04:00 AM
Maverick,trying to keep her giggles under control, tried to help the man but only suceeded in falling to the floor in a fit of laughter

Syrius Cline
Dec 2nd, 2001, 07:38:51 PM
Syrius ignored the insane girl. He banged the counter just a tad bit hard.

"Anybody here?!"

OOC - Please, anybody that can be considered a Jedi leader, master, whatever.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 2nd, 2001, 08:55:50 PM
(Jubei approached the man, curious as to his needs)

May I be of assistance?

Syrius Cline
Dec 3rd, 2001, 03:06:26 AM
Syrius looked the man up and down. He had a monastic look about him, must be a Jedi.

"Perhaps, mate. I'm with the Republic Security Corporation."

Syrius left his card on the counter while he reached for his badge. It was on a chain/necklace around his neck, under his shirt. It showed the R.S.C. symbol, his name, and his badge number. Syrius left it hanging outside, dangling on his exposed white undershirt.

"We're a new task force assigned to rid the Republic of it's more nastier vigilantes. We're privately ran, but government funded, hence the "corp."

Syrius picked up his card again and showed it to Jubei.

"I was wondering if I could leave a stack of these. We're not as well known as other forces. We don't have an easy to remember comm frequency, like 911 and the sort."

Syrius rubbed his chin as he looked around the bar.

"I've gotten information that some high tier criminals wash away their troubles in this bar, and sometimes conduct business. I need any witnesses to be able to contact me with information the R.S.C. might need to be aware of."

Syrius looked Jubei up and down again.

"You are a Jedi aren't you mate? Do I have their cooperation in this matter?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 3rd, 2001, 04:02:05 AM
(Jubei nodded)

But of course. There is a place on the counter where they may be kept. We shall assist your pursuit of justice.

Syrius Cline
Dec 3rd, 2001, 04:33:30 AM
Syrius smiled.

"Smashing, mate."

Syrius patted Jubei on the shoulder.

"Much appreciated."

The detective took out a stack of the cards from his trench coat. He placed them at the designated spot.

The card gave the address and holocomm frequency of the R.S.C.

pub34.ezboard.com/brepublicsecuritycorp (http://pub34.ezboard.com/brepublicsecuritycorp)
syriuscline@yahoo.com

"G'day."

Syrius walked out. He'd refill the cards periodicly.

Syrius Cline
Dec 4th, 2001, 02:46:21 AM
Syrius walked back in later. He had just re-decorated and decided to refil the stack.

OOC - I just spent a WHOLE lot of time remodeling my board. Please comment if you would.

Admin, feel free to edit or delete this post if you feel it's in any way SPAM.

Aisha Klan Klan
Dec 5th, 2001, 09:16:07 PM
*a young female Ctarl Ctarl watches quietly what's going on with her eyes glowing like embers in the darkness of the hood of her cloak. She looks briefly up at him before taking a card* (could be interesting, it's not exactly bounty hunting but it's better than wasting my skills in that parts shop) *she thought to herself as she looked the card over*

Crono katon
Dec 10th, 2001, 08:54:49 PM
crono looks at the cards from his set.

Then thinks about trying to join but then he reminded him self that he is a bounty hunter. Crono still couldn't decide he could be a bounty or a cop type. He sets there thinking about it for a while then he gets up and say out loud "Bounty hunting sucks"

He gets up and grabs one of the cards and walks out of the bar.