PDA

View Full Version : All alone but crowded (open)

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:14:37 PM
::A robe clad figure looked out from behind weary eyes at the entrance of the bar. So much had changed, but it was still here. He just needed to sit down, to rest for a few minutes. He wanted to see, to see that everything was alright. And maybe he'd end up alright too. He sat down in a booth against a wall, clad against the shadows and stayed silent::

Katri Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:27:48 PM
OOC: This is Kat.... I'm to lazy to change nicks right now...

IC:
Kat walked in and senced a firmillar yet unfirmillar presence. She glanced at one of the booths that was against the wall and walked over. "Excuse me," she said politely, "Mind if I join you?"

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:29:41 PM
::The figure stayed silent and pulled his hood down a little more to cover his face::

I'm sorry, please just leave me alone.

Katri Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:34:39 PM
Kat cought a glance at his face and surprise flickered briefly across hers. Michael? she thought, what she senced confirmed it. Normaly she would leave him alone as he requested, but she had a feeling... she couldn't explain it. "Is there something wrong, Michael?" she asked calmly, concern in her voice.

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:36:44 PM
::His attitude became more solemn and dark, and he lowered his head away from her more::

"You have me mistaken for someone else. Please just leave me alone, miss. Please...

Kat."

Katri Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:40:00 PM
Kat gave him a puzzled look, "What do you mean?"

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:41:12 PM
Please... go away... before...

just go away... PLEASE.

Kat Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:46:49 PM
Kat steped back, still not fully understanding. Something doesn't seem right, she thought. "Before what?" she was confused, but she had concidered Michael a friend before. For some odd reason she couldn't bring herself to leave.

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:50:01 PM
::He seemed to be struggling against something. His head slumped forward against the table and an arm raised palm out towards Kat, he extended his fingers slightly and a burst of Force energy hit her, shooting her back from the table, and causing her to come crashing down on a table several meters back::

"Stupid kid... should have back off..."

Kat Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:55:19 PM
Kat flew back and crashed into another table. Sitting up she shook her head. "Ow," she muttered and stood up again. Something was diffrent about him, but she wasn't sure what. She had been out of touch with alot of things lately. "What the heck happened?"

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:57:58 PM
::His head slammed foreward against the table with a thud, and he sat back up. He glanced over to where she had been and saw the scene.::

"No... oh god no..."

::He stood up quickly, without a another word and began to stumble his way towards the exit::

Kat Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:59:19 PM
Kat got there before him and held him back, she held herself mentaly and physicly ready incase he tried anything again. "Michael, what's wrong? Let me help you."

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:00:32 PM
::He swallowed hard in pain::

"You don't understand... you can't understand... get out of my way.... PLEASE."

Kat Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:02:29 PM
"But I can't try to understand if you don't tell me, if you don't let me try to understand," Kat replied, not moving.

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:04:52 PM
::he rubbed his temples, the pain was increasing::

Move...

Katarina Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:07:54 PM
Kat refused, even though she could sence pain, she wouldn't move. "What's wrong, Michael?" she asked again.

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:09:53 PM
::his head slumped again, and his face was concealed behind the shadow of his hood, he reached foreward and grabbed her throat, pulling her over his head::

"You weren't listening, you pathetic little Jedi girl. I said get the FRELL out of my way!"

::He tossed her to the side and began to stalk close to her fallen form, arm reaching under the cloak to a concealed weapon::

Katarina Kariena
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:15:54 PM
Kat sprung back to her feet quickly, her hand near her lightsaber. "I tend not to listen when my friends are hurting," she replied sharply, "You know that."

Michael Cline
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:19:57 PM
"Friend? Since when have we ever been friends Kariena? I despise you, just as I despise all you pathetic Jedi."

::His hand moved from under the cloak a lightsaber revealed, and now charged.::

"Goodbye Jedi. Goodbye... AHHHH!"

::The lightsaber fell from his hand as he clutched his head in pain again. This time noting it with a scream, his head tilted down, and the screaming stopped. It now tilted back up, into the light, his face visable. Pain and sorrow marked his face as he turned, and ran from the bar into the dark and cold streets outside::

Mini Kat
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:23:59 PM
OOC: Yes.... it's still Kat.... don't ask.....

IC:
Kat went on full alert and ran quickly after him. What is wrong with you, Michael? she thought again. The expression on his face in the bar disturbed her a little more deeply than she would care to admit at the momment, but she was more worried about Michael at the momment. What was going on with him?

Michael Cline
Dec 14th, 2001, 12:35:23 PM
::He screamed back at her, never altering his escape course::

"Go back to the bar Kat, you don't know what I'm going through!"

Leeloo Mina
Dec 14th, 2001, 01:57:17 PM
It had been so long since she had visited this place. Why had she even came back? Leeloo brushed her orange hair out of her face and started to approach the Bar and Grill.. did she even know the way anymore? Her mind was on the reason she left without even telling anyone goodbye. "I wonder if they missed me, or even noticed that I was gone" The jedi, or was it ex-jedi now.. thought about why she had left.

After Mikey changed and became Void "God, I hate that name." she was afraid. If he could be turned, what was there to stop her from turning? It had hurt to see her best friend become like that and just suddenly stop caring about her and the rest of his friends. She left because she thought it best for everyone she knew, just in case she turned.. maybe they wouldn't even find out. What they didn't know, couldn't hurt them. "Sort of a stupid reason.. gah. Why the heck am I even here?"

Ferris. Well, Nichos.. She smiled slightly as she remembered him. He was the reason she had returned to the jedi order. Surely he had missed her, and worried about her. It would be nice to see all of her old friends again.. maybe. Leeloo briefly thought about Jeseth. She remembered how he had turned and how.. She shook her head, clearing away the thoughts of the Dark Jedi. She quickened her pace, her hands were freezing and the bar wasn't much farther. "I'm not so s--" Before she could even finish thinking.. a man, who apparently was in a hurry, crashed into Leeloo...

Michael Cline
Dec 14th, 2001, 03:39:20 PM
::He kept running, kept trying to escape everything that had happened. But things kept getting in his way, he should have never came back to the bar.::

*THUD! OOF!*

::And there was another thing in his way, in his haste to hide from his demons he had ran smack dab into someone walking towards the bar. His first inclination was too apologize, and to make sure he kept his cool. But he had no time for that, he had to get away. It's the only thing that mattered. Standing up quickly he took off running, not even bothering to look at who he had fallen on. He rounded a corner and took off as fast as he could away from the memories and pain::

Leeloo Mina
Dec 14th, 2001, 04:13:29 PM
She got up quickly and brushed herself off "Was that.. mikey?" Spinning around quickly, Leeloo seen a shadowed figure turn around a corner.. it was mikey! It had to have been. But, why..what was he doing back here?

She turned around to see Kat running toward her. Maybe she knew what was going on. "A lot can happen in three years.." Leeloo just stared at Kat, it had been so long since she seen her. She was almost in tears, maybe she was seeing things. Maybe she was just crazy. "Kat..Mikey.. is he..?" She looked at Kat hopefully, as if she could make everything all better.. make it all right. If Mikey was a jedi again.. Leeloo sighed as she waited for Kat's reply.

Kat Kariena
Dec 14th, 2001, 05:29:48 PM
Kat stoped running and looked at Leeloo. Surprise flickered in her eyes, she had been wondering what happened to Leeloo for a long time.

"I don't know," she replied shaking her head. She looked back at Michael running away. "One momment he's calm, the next he's lashing out."