PDA

View Full Version : lonely

Keshia Kou
Nov 21st, 2001, 10:41:55 PM
*keshia looked around the bar an sighed.alone again she thought idly*

Dane Excalibur
Nov 21st, 2001, 11:47:18 PM
*As he leans against teh bar he notices a beautiful lady sitting alone. He walks oer and stands infront of her*

"Hi, I'm Dane. I couldn't help notice you are by ur self may I sit here?"

Shade Magus
Nov 21st, 2001, 11:48:01 PM
Shade looked up to see the young lady he had met in the Jedi living area. He walked over to her and noticed she was looking lonely so he extended his hand.

"I am not sure we have been properly introduced. I am Shade Magus."

Keshia Kou
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:04:31 AM
*she looked at them an smiled*..im keshia kou...tis a place to meet you shade an dane

Dane Excalibur
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:18:56 AM
"The pleasure is mine. Can I ask why a beautiful lady liek your self is sitting alone on this night?"

Keshia Kou
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:37:32 AM
im lonely..look at me*she look herself over,seeing a mix of cat and human*im not normal enough for the persons an such that haunt this place

Dane Excalibur
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:41:28 AM
*Chuckles to himself*

"Well, U see a Mix of cat and human I see a beautiful women, and seeing how I am lonely and you are lonely we should at least be lonely together. Can I buy you a drink?"

Keshia Kou
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:43:55 AM
*smiles*sure why not*gestures to the emty seat next to her*why dont you take a seat and tell your sad tell..dane

Dane Excalibur
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:54:50 AM
*Dane sits next to Keshia and smiles*

"What would you like to drink?, My sad story? Well My brother was a Thief and last month tried to steal from a Sith and The sith caught him and killed him. We had his funeral last week. So I decided to Join the Jedi and really don't have a lot of friends. Being a newbie your not really the most popular guy around these parts. So I'm glad I met someone."

*Runs his fingers through his hair and looks at her*

"Thats my story, so besides being half cat whats urs?"

Keshia Kou
Nov 22nd, 2001, 01:00:11 AM
heh,my broth3r is crono katon and im a human experiment gone wrong..im one of the most wanted space pirate in so many galaxies i lost count...*she held out one white furred paw and smiled*you see..im all right in some ways but when i get angery..i turn into a gigantic feline with a bad attidude.but different subject..sorry to here about your brother.i would like a toddy..rambling off*sighs an leans back*

Dane Excalibur
Nov 22nd, 2001, 01:10:46 AM
*He looks at her and smiles*

"My, My. Was the experiment forced on you?"

*He motions to the waiter and orders Keshia's Drink and a wisky for himself*

"How long have u been at the GJO for? I hope u r gonna stay"

OOC: LAST POST OF THE NIGHT start agian tommarow k?

Crono katon
Nov 22nd, 2001, 01:28:42 AM
*Crono katon walks into the bar and sees his sister talking to some one so he figure he would say hi he walks to the bar "hi sis"

Keshia Kou
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:17:01 PM
tis nice to see your worthless hide brother

Dane Excalibur
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:12:46 PM
*Dane looks at the man*

So this is your brother?

Crono katon
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:44:20 PM
Yeah Im her bother.

*pulls up a set and sets down*

Keshia Kou
Dec 14th, 2001, 11:11:41 PM
*swats at her brothers head* be nice... i like him.*keshia turned back and smiled at dane* im sorry but he can be alittle over proctective of me sometimes.

Crono katon
Dec 15th, 2001, 01:51:15 PM
"No im not and I was being nice"