PDA

View Full Version : Brother

Gin Marinda
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:11:43 AM
Gin walked into the Bar and Grill. He sat down at a corner table, as secluded as he could be. He grinned. Keb had been seen here. He would enjoy watching his reaction.

Keb Blake
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:16:21 AM
Keb spotted a familiar person sitting by himself at a corner booth. He excused himself from his company and made his way over. "Gin? Gin what are you doing here?" he didn't try to concal his shock. It had been a long time since he'd met up with his brother.

Gin Marinda
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:21:39 AM
Gin smirked. "Hey Keb. Long time no see huh? how've you been? Got a good job yet? I'd ask you to sit down but we both know you won't."

Keb Blake
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:27:04 AM
"I've been fine. Yea I got a great job. What about you? I'd ask you to act decent but we both know you won't." Keb shot back at his brother.

Gin Marinda
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:33:28 AM
Gin grinned. "You havn't changed a bit, Keb. Still the same smart alec that I always knew. So where are you working?" Gin pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one, ignoring Kebs glare. He shook his finger at the standing man. "You know what your problem is? You're too stuck on right and wrong. loosen up a bit."

Keb Blake
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:15:19 AM
Keb reached over and took the cigarette from Gins mouth. He extinguished it and then turned to his younger brother. "ANd you need to get your act together. Why are you here? What do you want?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:22:20 AM
(Sia stands from table where Keb had been a few moments befor. The conversation had grown slightly boring and Keb seemed upset about something. She walked over to Keb to see what was the matter.)

Hey Keb... What happened?

Gin Marinda
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:25:11 AM
"what? Now you're setting boundaries for me? I hate to break it to you bro but you can't tell me what to do. I'm free to go wherever I want and if it just happens to be where you are then you'll just have to deal with it." Gin said as he took out another cigarette. "So now that the whole big-bro thing is dealt with, how've you been?"

Keb Blake
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:34:55 AM
Keb grabbed the cigarette and the rest of the pack from Gin. "Gin, I'm going to tell you one more time. Stop following me. You try contacting me again and I swear you'll regret it. I've had enough. I havn't thought of you as my brother in years. So back off." he said evenly.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:41:19 AM
(Sia backs away, knowing when to leave some one alone. And this was one of those times)

Gin Marinda
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:43:42 AM
Gin stood up angrily and shoved Keb. "C'mon Keb. I made the first move. Go on, hit me. C'mon!" he taunted. He was angry now and needed a vent. Fighting usually did the trick and this one would be just what he needed.

Keb Blake
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:46:59 AM
Keb shook his head, sadly. "I'm not going to fight you Gin. You're not worth my time." he turned and began to walk away, towards the bar. He definetly needed a drink.

Gin Marinda
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:54:11 AM
Gin was shaking with anger. he did the only logical thing that came to mind. He tackled Keb. His brother went sprawling, smacking his head on a table with a sickening crack. Gin, still gripping his waist, went down as well and flipped his brother onto his back. He puched him as hard as he could. "I said fight! Don't walk away! Don't walk away like you don't care!" he yelled.

Keb Blake
Dec 15th, 2001, 04:00:03 AM
He saw it in slow motion. Saw the floor rushing to meet him. felt the explosion of pain as his head hit the table and he crashed to the floor. Gin's fist on his face. He heard the words faintly, slowly and then it all rushed into extreme focus. His head was pounding and he was dizzy. He tried to sit up but it ony made him feel faint. "Don't you get it Gin? I don't care." he said as forcefully as he could.

Gin Marinda
Dec 15th, 2001, 04:22:34 AM
Gin stared at his brother. His brother. He could kill him right now. While he was on the floor, unable to do anything. But he didn't want to kill him. He wanted to hurt him. he wanted to hurt him the same way he had been hurt. Make him feel what he felt like at that moment. Before he knew what he was doing he started to beat at Keb as hard as he could. He didn't concentrate where, just as long as he was hitting him. He could feel Keb's muscles contracting in pain. Good. This is what he deserved.

Keb Blake
Dec 15th, 2001, 04:35:21 AM
He had to do something. He could feel his mind slipping away. At least it helped with the pain. But he had to stop Gin. He was angry, and it was fueling his energy. Trying as hard as he could he managed to block his face, but it took all his concentration to keep his arms there as the blows rained on. This had to stop. He had to get Gin off. Just how he wasn't sure. But he knew he was going to pass out soon if he didn't figuire it out.

Gin Marinda
Dec 15th, 2001, 04:47:33 AM
Gin could no longer distinguish his surroundings. All he could see was a haze and in the midst of it, Keb. Motionless except for the effort to keep his hands over his head. Gin frinned in spite of himself. His big brother lying there while he, the weaker one, beat the tar out of him. *Although it isn't a fair fihgt* he told himself. That didn't matter. Just the thought of Keb at his mercy thrilled him. He was in power now.

Keb Blake
Dec 15th, 2001, 02:51:37 PM
*just push him off...if you can just push him off...* Keb thought to imself. Gathering what little reserve he had left he waited until Gin drew his fist back and then pused as hard as he could. Caught off balance Gin fell backwards. Keb rolled onto his stomach and tried to lift imself up but he couldn't. He lied there,panting, cursing himself for not being able to get up.

Gin Marinda
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:23:33 PM
Gin sat watching his brother struggle. A smile crept across his face and he stoofd up and walked over to Keb. he stood over him, watching. Then, with more force than he meant to, kicked him in the ribs. He smiled again as Keb doubled up. He leaned down close and whispered, "I won this time. Dont ever turn your back to me. Brother." Gin then stood up and with a last look at the man on the floor strode out of the bar and grill. Keb would find him again. Or he would find Keb.Either way suited him.

Keb Blake
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:44:28 PM
He had to get out of here. All he wanted to do was close his eyes and sleep but that wasn't an option. Keb allowed himself a few more minutes on the floor before reaching for a chair. He slowly hoisted himself up and stood,hunched over, unsteadily. When he tried to straighten, his side burned reminding him of the kick to his ribs. He bent over and breathed shallowly. It seemed to help. He was vaguely aware that his head was bleeding but now he concentrated on remaining somewhat upright as he stumbled to the door. He leaned against the wall as a new wave of dizzyness washed over him. He muttered some choice words under his breath and sat down in a chair. Holding himself just so proved to be a challege. *just a minute...just a few minutes...*he thought to himself.