PDA

View Full Version : something different

Keb Blake
Dec 9th, 2001, 02:46:59 AM
Keb walked into the B&G and sat down at the bar. He smiled. It had been a long time since he'd been to a bar. Usually he drank at home but tonight called for something different. "I'll have a vodka on the rocks, thanks." he ordered.

Jenre Phrise
Dec 9th, 2001, 03:28:50 AM
Jenre had grown weary. He had came to this bar in the first place to meet the locals, Jedi and perhaps a mild mannered Sith. He decided to take action.

"Greetings good citizen, Jenre Phrise." Jenre said, extending his hand.

Keb Blake
Dec 9th, 2001, 03:32:01 AM
Keb shook the man's hand. "Hello Mr.Phrise. I'm Keb Blake. Care to sit down?" he motioned to the empty stool beside him.

Jenre Phrise
Dec 9th, 2001, 03:53:42 AM
"Of course, Mr. Blake." Jenre said sitting down.

The bartender brought the drink over to Keb.

"Put that on my tab as well as a tea with lemon for myself." Jenre said adjusting his green bi-focals.

"So, what brings you to this shady part of the universe?"

Keb Blake
Dec 9th, 2001, 04:04:29 AM
Keb smiled. "Thank-you. I'm out for a bit of a change. A celebration of sorts. I've got a new job so I thought I might as well show myself in public rather than spend a quiet night at home."

Jenre Phrise
Dec 9th, 2001, 04:42:17 AM
Phrise had enough Republic funds to share. Treating the other man wouldn't hurt his billfold.

"Kudos on the job. May I be so intrusive to ask what it entails?"

Keb Blake
Dec 9th, 2001, 04:57:21 AM
"Of course. I'm working for the Republic Security Corp, an agent." Keb answered taking a sip of his drink.

Jenre Phrise
Dec 9th, 2001, 10:47:30 AM
Jenre nearly slapped himself.

"Oh, is that right?"

The little group seemed to be spreading like a wildfire. The Republic needed the R.S.C. but Phrise had a special place in his heart set aside to despise Syrius Cline, the director.

"How is Mr. Cline?"

Keb Blake
Dec 9th, 2001, 02:51:59 PM
"He's fine to my knowledge. Do you know him?" keb asked curiously.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 10th, 2001, 12:39:50 AM
(Sia-Lan enters the bar and glances around for anyone she knows. Her eyes stop on Keb, one of the other agents in the RSC. She walks over to him and the man he is talking to.)

Hello Keb. How are you today?

Keb Blake
Dec 10th, 2001, 12:48:12 AM
Keb turned to her. "Hello Sia-Lan. I'm doing fine thanks. You?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 10th, 2001, 01:22:57 AM
Rather well actualy. So, whose your friend?

(Motions twards the man who Keb was talking to.)

Keb Blake
Dec 10th, 2001, 03:13:05 AM
"This is Mr.Phrise." Keb turned to the man," Mr.Phrise this is Sia-Lan Darkheart, a fellow agent." he turned back to Sia-lan," Care to join us for a drink?"

Jenre Phrise
Dec 10th, 2001, 03:25:32 AM
Jenre got to his feet. He took the lady's hand and kissed it gingerly.

"Why would an elegant beauty such as you want to work for the R.S.C.? It's such dangerous work, and dirty as well. Leave it for the savages, like Cline. It's carpets are not fit for your feet!" Jenre said with grandour.

Phrise was an extremely lonely man.

OOC - I have no idea how old your character is but I'm guessing old enough for Jenre to want to parade himself to you.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 10th, 2001, 09:27:43 PM
OOC: 19.

Hm a real gentleman for once around here.

(Glances at Keb and grins.)

Well I work for the R.S.C. and I am a padawan around here.

(Pulls a chair up and sits down.)

So, where do you work Mr. Phrise?

Jenre Phrise
Dec 11th, 2001, 03:09:17 AM
Jenre Phrise sat back down after waiting for the lady to. He was a stickler for manners only when there were people to impress.

"I work for the Republic. I'm a representative for the Justice Division and the Funds Commitee. Currently..." Jenre looked at Keb. "I'm working on the R.S.C. project. So yes, I am a associate of Syrius'. Quite honestly I find him unbearable. I'm being forced to relay funds to him accordingly, as well as serve for his contact to the Senate."

Phrise smiled and turned his head towards the lovely Sia-Lan.

"Which means I have Republic funds at my disposal. As much as I need..." Phrise seemed to show all his teeth in his last smile.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 12th, 2001, 12:59:32 AM
Hm wow.

(Sia-lan glances up, slightly bored by money.)

So Jeb, what have you been doing latly?

Keb Blake
Dec 12th, 2001, 01:10:33 AM
Keb smiled. "Looking for an apartment. I left in a hurry when I heard about the job." He pointed to his duffel bag underneath the bar. "Got everything I need in there."

Jenre Phrise
Dec 12th, 2001, 01:32:18 AM
"You, don't have a weapon in there do you?"

Jenre asked, his face twisting disgustingly.

Keb Blake
Dec 12th, 2001, 01:51:04 AM
"They wouldn't let me bring it in. But I never leave my place without a blaster. why? Youdon't like weapons?" Keb asked him.

Jenre Phrise
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:05:13 AM
Jenre sighed deeply then quickly tried to cover it up.

"Of course I do. Fine pieces of craftmanship. Absolutely marvelous." Jenre reassured.

The truth was that he had a deep fear of lasers.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 13th, 2001, 03:00:23 AM
Actualy, I prefer the up close kind of fighting. Hand to hand. Or swords and light sabers. I'm not that good at guns.

(Sia Lan motions twards her belt where all she has there is her light saber. No place for guns.)

Plus, guns are randome shots. You get bumped while shooting and you could end up shooting your own foot off.

Jenre Phrise
Dec 13th, 2001, 03:45:04 AM
Jenre smiled.

"I believe you have an extremely valid point. I like the way you think." Jenre said, leaning close to Sia-Lan.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 14th, 2001, 09:25:40 PM
(Sia smiles a rather fake smile as he leans over to her.)

Well, because of the security around here, this lightsaber is only my training one. My real one is in my quarters.

Keb Blake
Dec 16th, 2001, 09:04:48 PM
Keb laughed and nudged Sia-Lan, "Careful...he might take that as an invitation." he joked motioning towards Phrise with a jerk of his head.