PDA

View Full Version : the threat

John Ken
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:34:17 AM
A man slowly walks into the B&G looking back in forth like he trying to find some one. He slowly make his way up to the counter.He reaches over and grabs the bar tender by the shirt and whispers in his ear "Im looking for a man named 62...have you seen him?" he lets the bar tender go.
The bar tender points to a man with white hair setting in a chair off by the corner.
"Thank you"
Pulls out some money and gives it to the bar tender

Then he turns and walks over to the man.
"Is your name 62"

number 62
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:39:38 AM
62 looks up and says "what do you want?"

John Ken
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:45:44 AM
"you mean except kill you...well.....killing you is the only thing"

Pulls a seat to the table

number 62
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:47:52 AM
kind of laughs under his breath
"Is this some kind of joke. Why would you want to kill me"

John Ken
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:59:05 AM
(What does he mean am I joking he killed my family and friends was that a joke to him)

"JOKE....JOKE"

Stands up

"I promised my father on his death bed that I would kill you"

number 62
Dec 21st, 2001, 02:02:06 AM
"hold up what are you talking about. Whose your dad and why would he want him dead?"

John Ken
Dec 21st, 2001, 02:05:22 AM
(Why is he acting like he doesnt no what Im talking about)

"Why did my father want you dead, dont most people want there killers dead"

number 62
Dec 22nd, 2001, 02:21:21 AM
*sets there with a strange look on his face*

"Man I think your drunk or some thing because I didn't kill your father"

Stands up

"Man I'm leaving your starting to get on my nerves"

John Ken
Dec 22nd, 2001, 02:26:49 AM
(whats his deal you would think he would be braging)

stands up and grabs his arm

"watch your back"

puss him toward the door

Nash Stolar
Dec 22nd, 2001, 02:54:52 AM
*Nash was sitting at a table close to the door today, he felt like sitting somewhere new... he was watching wat was going down with 62, needless to say nash liked to keep an eye over his padawans even if he did not show he wanted to.. They say actions speak louder then words.. some times this did not work but grabbing someone by the arm and pulling them twords the door was like yelling "Look at me!" over and over..*

"Whats he up to?"

*without more thought john's way was blocked by a tall figure clad in black armor with a cloak just to add to the style.. His face showed no emotion as he looked down at the guy then at his padawan, 62*

"Am I interupting something, boys?"

John Ken
Dec 22nd, 2001, 02:05:36 PM
he looks at the man in front of the door then 62. He reaches down to the handle of his sword. hoping the man would get the point.
(if this man new what was going on then he wouldn't be doing this) looks over to 62
"62 so you got to have some one protect you now"
then he looks at the man
"I don't have a problem with you.....so move"

Nash Stolar
Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:09:52 PM
*Nash noticed the boy reach for his sword and smirked.. he had no idea what he was getting into if he did take it out.. he took a small look at what was around him, only a very small and noticed what was going on.. this was a good thing... unneeded attention usualy made things worse..*

"Your holding that wrong... have you even used it before?"

*He saw the comment cought the boy off guard.. now for a attack.. today nash felt like taking a chance..*

"I'm not going to be nice and just fall over and let you pass.. What do you want with my padawan? and by the looks of it he does not want to go."

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:13:09 PM
:: Anbira approaches silently, arms crossed as he assessed the situation. ::

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:20:55 PM
(Sia steps into the Bar and grill and glances around. She notices something going on over to the side. The RSC agent steps off to the side to watch what happens and to be ready to help if help is needed.)

number 62
Dec 23rd, 2001, 01:07:14 PM
62 looks around the room he noticed a few people taking notice.. he kinds of laughes.

"John....are you so stupid that you going to attack a jedi in a jedi bar"

walks over by Nash

"thanks man"

John Ken
Dec 23rd, 2001, 01:16:17 PM
John slowly takes his hand of his sword. He looks around to count the people in the bar to see if there is any way he could take them all...he came to the conclusion he couldn't.

"I don't have a problem with anyone but 62.....so leave me alone....please don't make me go through you"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 23rd, 2001, 04:17:19 PM
:: Anbira's thoughts touched the man's mind. ::

<font color=0099CC> Desist, or your own hatred will destroy you.</font>

John Ken
Dec 23rd, 2001, 04:35:19 PM
He turns to look at Anbira.
"old man what would you no of hatred"

Satine Capashen
Dec 23rd, 2001, 08:23:44 PM
"Alot more than you..."

Satine had walked up after noticing what was happening, his lightsabre hilt in his hand, and ready to be used.

"I would back down now. You have one"--points to Anbira--"who can kick your butt alone. One"--points to himself--"that wouldn't mind trying if you keep this up, and then we have the others around you right now that might share my frame of mind. Leave peacefully now."

John looks at Satine and smirks. What would a 14 year old do to him?

"Do not underestimate me. I might be young, but I've been in more battles than some people twice my age."

Satine gets into a fighting stance, weight evenly balanced, his black sleeveless trenchcoat flowing out, blending fairly well with his black jumpsuit underneath.

Nash Stolar
Dec 23rd, 2001, 10:29:48 PM
*Nash sighed... this is what he did not want to happen.. soon a fight seemed was going to break out and then it will be pinned on him.. like it always was... He smiled at 62*

"No problem, We sould move... this looks like it is going to take an ugly turn..."

*Then without being noticed by the bickering people nash turned and walked back to his seat... keeping an eye on the people still...*

Marcus QDunn
Dec 23rd, 2001, 10:47:05 PM
OOC : I can change accounts again!! YAY!!

IC : "Awww geez, cant these people leave this place in peace??"

Sighing the Jedi Master got out of his seat, reached across to where his guns were stored when he didn't want to wear them. A quick thumb flick opened the magazine loader, a clip was slapped in and the gun beeped to acknowledge his DNA

Armed and loaded. Select...

He moved away from his table, walking to where this troublemaker was. Gun still at his side, he pushed by some patrons to see what was going on.

Hmmmmm....

"Allright, who's trying to fight now?" he said quite clearly above everyone else.

John Ken
Dec 24th, 2001, 02:03:35 PM
he looks around the bar taking notice that everyone is looking at him. He goes to grab his sword but stops and pulls back.
"I just want to leave"
yells to every one
"I have no problem with any of you.........and Ive been trying to leave"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 24th, 2001, 02:36:32 PM
:: Anbira slowly shook his head, his thoughts again going to the instigator ::

<font color=0099CC>With violent intent, you shall not pass.</font>

John Ken
Dec 24th, 2001, 02:52:49 PM
(These people need to make up there mind)
Starts to laugh
"Ok so am I leaving or not"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 24th, 2001, 03:23:24 PM
<font color=0099CC>That choice...is yours alone.</font>

John Ken
Dec 24th, 2001, 03:35:34 PM
(at lest one person made up there mind)
"you know this places is cool......Mite come back some time'
yells to 62 "see ya soon"
Walks out the door