PDA

View Full Version : tired

Benna Skyler
Dec 16th, 2001, 12:54:11 AM
Benna walked into the Bar and Grill, carrying Maarlyn on his side. He sat his sister in a chair and then sat across from her. He groaned inwardly and rested his head on the table. Big mistake. When he looked up Maarlyn was gone. *oh great...just what I need* he thought as he scanned the room. To his relief he found that she hadn't wandered far. She was standing at another table watching the customers sitting there. He quickly walked over, picked her up and mumbled an apologie. Once again he sat down with her at the table. "Just sit there okay? please." He instructed the toddler. She stared at him with big eyes. He sighed. "I know you're bored but I can't do anything about it. Not here. Ben just needs to relax for a bit okay Maar?" the little girl nodded and Benna sighed in relief. It had been a long time since he'd had any time to rest.

Shade Magus
Dec 16th, 2001, 01:52:34 AM
Shade walked into the B&G and looked around. He saw someone that was slumped over in there cair and a small girl there with him. He walked over to see if there was anything he could do, for he sense a lot of tiredness in the young man.

"Hello. You seem a little distrought. Is there anything I could do to help?"

Benna Skyler
Dec 16th, 2001, 03:00:42 AM
Benna looked up and smiled wearily. "No, thank-you. I'm just a little tired, she's a little bored. It's not a good combination. I'm Benna Skyler. May I ask your name?"

Shade Magus
Dec 16th, 2001, 03:06:13 AM
Shade smiled and held out a hand.

"Sure my name is Shade MAgus. It is a pleasure to meet you....well I am sure it wod be if this had been a better mood."

Benna Skyler
Dec 16th, 2001, 03:13:27 AM
Benna shook the outstretched hand and grabbed a salt shaker from Maar's hand before she could throw it. Or pour it out. Or both. He looked up at Shade, with a forced smile. "Kids. You gotta love 'em."

Shade Magus
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:32:23 AM
Shade laughed and shook his head.

"There is truth there."

He then looked back at the young girl and the man again.

"Are you sure there is nothing I can help you with?"

Benna Skyler
Dec 23rd, 2001, 02:29:54 AM
Benna shook his head. "Unless you can get her to sleep, no. But talking to someone who uses words is a relief."

Shade Magus
Dec 23rd, 2001, 02:14:12 PM
""Slep I am not sure of, but I could get her to calm down for awhile."

Benna Skyler
Dec 27th, 2001, 04:27:53 AM
This time Benna laughed. "You're welcome to try. But don't expect results anytime soon." he said with a weary grin.

Shade Magus
Dec 27th, 2001, 01:27:19 PM
Shade chuckled and then nodded.

"Ok..."

He then walked over to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. He smiled at her as she looked up at him with curiosity in her eyes. He then let the Force flow through him to her. It felt it as it flowed over her and wrapped her around in what seemed to be a large blanket. It was something he had learned to do a long time ago. It would help her to calm down considerablely.