PDA

View Full Version : hangin' out

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 12:58:09 AM
Jayte wandered away from the recruitment center and Master Azalin and found himself in the B&G. He climbed up onto a chair and found that he had to sit on his knees in order to rest his arms comfortably on the table. The small child rested his head on his hands and began to hum a made up tune.

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:07:27 AM
(blade walked up to were the kid was sitting.)

what are you doing in a place like this.

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:13:05 AM
Jayte looked up startled. "I'm here 'cause my mom brought me here an' um, she's sick an' um, I'm gonna train to be a jedi." he stammered.

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:15:00 AM
Ha jedi if you want true power become a sith. what makes you think a jedi is so strong?

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:18:29 AM
Jayte scowled. " I'm not gonna be a sith! I'm gonna be a jedi 'cause they help people!"

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:29:48 AM
You are confused young one the Jedi wish to control where as the sith allow induring freedom. For us sith have no code that restircts are freedom.

KMaverick
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:32:43 AM
(This message was left blank)

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:33:55 AM
Jayte shook his head. " Nuh uh! The Jedi help people and they make it good! The Sith only wanna get power! My dad was a Jedi an' my brother is training so he can help people to! An' that's what I'm gonna do!"

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:39:08 AM
*Nash appeared to the side of jayte.. he had just heard everything said and had a slight scowl on his face*

"You are wrong sith.. you go around free as a bug but like the insects you sith are all you do is cause pain and destroy.."

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:39:32 AM
(just ignores nash)

The jedi will only destroy you. Don't follow in your families foot steps instead make your own show them the true path show them the jedi are wrong.

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:42:41 AM
Jayte glanced at the man behind him before turning to the sith. "I'm not gonna be a sith! I'm gonna help people 'cause it's the right thing to do! You hurt people an' that's not nice... it only wrecks things!"

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:49:16 AM
ooc: wuss..

IC: "Hey kid, don't waste breath, what you say wont get past this guys thick head, it would just be better to up and get away from him.."

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:49:51 AM
OOC: calling me a wuss eh LOL.

IC:I only hurt people who deserve it kid. Don't listen to nash he never has liked me much. Just remember kid when you learn what the jedi truly are The sith will be waiting for you hell we are so generous we would allow nash to join.

(blade just shows a cocky smile.)

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:52:10 AM
(Sia-Lan looks up from her shadowed booth. She stands up and walks over to Nash, the boy and the sith.)

Is there a problome over here? Anything I can do to help?

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:52:52 AM
Jayte glares at the Sith. "I'm not EVER gonna join the sith! I'd die before I would!" he starts to get up from his chair

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:56:15 AM
Then you will die at the hands of a sith.

(blade almost reaches for his saber to cut down the boy. but instead just lets the boy leave.)

You will learn Kid! You will learn!

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:56:28 AM
(looks down at the child. He reminded her of herself when she was his age. She looks back up at the sith.)

threataning a child. how... cowerdly.

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:58:32 AM
Jayte's eyes grew wide as the Sith reached for his saber but he knew that should the Sith try anything, there would be others to help. "I'm not afraid of you!"

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:01:25 AM
Oh trust me kid you will be. (with that blade left)

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:01:54 AM
:: Laughter is heard as a stranger, boots up on the table looks out from his booth

"What type of an idiot tries to recruit for the Sith in a Jedi BAR?! And more to the point... Does It Badly?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:03:57 AM
(Turns and looks at the stranger.)

a desprate sith.

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:06:03 AM

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:06:22 AM
"A Desperate Sith? Must be. I would have thought that would be no more than a death wish. Just proves that the Dark Side aint necessarily nmore powerful, it depends on the person weilding it. If your a fool to start with, all you are is a more powerful fool"

BladeIce
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:07:02 AM
(Blade had left the building and heard the laughter after he left)

pityful jedi! (blade yelled)

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:07:52 AM
ooc: damn.. and I had such a good post

IC: *nash looked at the kid*

"You alright?"

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:09:27 AM
"If the Jedi are so pitiful than why do you try to get them to join you?" Jayte yelled back.

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:17:16 AM
"WHO SAID I WAS A JEDI!?!?!"

He just had to shake his head. Just because he was in a Jedi bar, sitting down drinking on a Jedi seat, dressed in what could be Jedi clothes, didnt make him a Jedi.

Far from it.

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 02:19:49 AM
Jayte nodded at Nash. "I'm okay 'cept I was exploring an' got lost and now I'm here but I'm okay."

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 28th, 2001, 05:12:45 AM
:: Anbira watched the commotion from a distance, returning to his glass of water ::

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 03:31:48 PM
"alright... if he did do something he would not have gotten far.."

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 03:47:25 PM
Jayte nodded. "I gotta get back to the re... recrui...recruitment center,"he looked proud that he had managed the word,"I need to get back there but I was explorin' and I don't know how to get back."

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 04:16:51 PM
"I take it you need someone to show you where it is..huh?"

*nash got his drink and finished it of*

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 05:04:19 PM
Jayte nodded. "mm-hmm. I don't think I was supposed to go explorin' but this place is bigger'n a whole jungle an' I had to." the little boy rambled excitedly

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 07:21:30 PM
"You have been to a jungle before?"

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 07:30:02 PM
"um nope but I bet they're just about as big...maybe even bigger!" Jayte declared.

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 07:40:07 PM
*Nash chukled and looked at his empty glass*

"yeah... big.... ever been to space before? Now thats big.."

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 07:42:52 PM
"Um I used to live on a ship but it was small an' there was no windows 'cept for the cockpit an' um I wasn't allowed in there so um I only got to go outside when we landed but we didn't do that 'cept for a few times an' only for a little bit. It was really boring." Jayte wrinkled his nose just thinking about the ship.

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 10:20:23 PM
"heh... so you never actualy saw space? its relaxing to look at.. after a long day."

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 10:33:59 PM
"nope never saw it...how come grown-ups always say that the day's are long? 'cause I don't think they are. I start to play an' then my mom says that it's time for bed an' it hasn't even been a long tme yet but the day is over!"

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 11:16:01 PM
"Wehn you are older the days get longer with all the thinsg you have to do.."

*nash stoped*

"My gods.. I sound like an old person.."

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 11:22:48 PM
"your older than me! but i know someone who's even olderer so um you don't have to worry 'cause your a grown-up and you get to do fun stuff. I'm too little." Jayte was trying to say something helpful

Nash Stolar
Nov 28th, 2001, 11:51:50 PM
*Nash chuckled and scratched the back of his head*

"You have to go back to the RC right?"

jayte
Nov 28th, 2001, 11:55:39 PM
Jayte nodded. "mmhmm. But I could go explorin' again instead. They don't even know that I'm gone yet." he said as persuasively as a 5 year old could.

Nash Stolar
Nov 29th, 2001, 12:23:16 AM
"you can go exploring if you wish.. I'm not stoping you.."

jayte
Nov 29th, 2001, 12:25:53 AM
Jayte stared suspiciously at him. "no that's okay. My feet are tired. They want to sleep." the boy began to hum again and rested his head on his arms. Soon he felt his eyes growing heavy. *where did the jedi mama was talkin' to go? i should probaly go find him.* he thought before falling asleep in the B&G.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:16:07 AM
Greg walked into the B&G and looked around before spotting the small boy. He smiled. Greg wore beige pants and a tunic yet there was something dark about him that was almost imperceptible. He walked over to his little brother. "Jayte...Jayte wake up." he whispered gently. when the boy did not stir he shook his shoulder. "Jayten Alexander...it's me...Greg."

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:20:23 AM
Jayte woke with a start and looked up. "Greg? Greg! what are you doin' here?" he asked sleepily.

Ewan Soreiba
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:24:32 AM

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:25:46 AM
"I've come to take you with me. Jayte you'll be safe with me. You aren't safe here...they are deceiving you. Come with me and I can show you what you can achieve with the proper training." Greg was smiling but his eyes had a dark glint to them

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:28:59 AM
Jayte shook his head. "But I'm not 'uposed to leave! Mama said that they would train me to be a Jedi like you Greg!"

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:33:01 AM
Greg shook his head. "That was before Jayte. She didn't know they were lying. You must trust me. C'mon." He grabbed Jayte's arm gently and glanced around quickly.

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:36:34 AM
Jayte shook his head again. "I CAN'T Greg. I'm not 'upposed to! Mama told me to stay here and not to leave with anyone unless a Master said it was okay."

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:40:26 AM
Gregs eyes hardened and he gripped Jayte's arm tightly. "Jayten Alexander Makai you are coming with me NOW. You are too young to understand. Once you're with me you'll learn what power the force has. And you'll discover that these Jedi were holding you back."

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:49:47 AM
Jayte's eyes filled with tears. "Greg you're hurting my arm! Le'ggo! Please let go Greg!" Jayte pleaded. When Greg didn't let go Jayte knew something was wrong. His brother had never acted like this. "Please somebody help! There's somethin' wrong with my brother!" he shouted.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:54:57 AM
Greg slapped his brother and then clamped a hand over jayte's mouth and glanced around furtively. "Don't ever do anything like that again, do you hear me!" he hissed

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 03:00:48 AM
Jayte did the first thing that came to mind. He bit down. hard. Greg jerked his hand back and Jayte needed no further opportunity. He slid off his chair and ran to the far side of a table. "Please! Somebody help me!" he screamed with tears running down his elfin face. Greg had never acted like this and jayte was genuinly scared.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 1st, 2001, 03:08:54 AM
(Sia jumped betwean Greg and Jayte. She gives Greg a hard stare.)

Leave here now.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 05:12:32 AM
Greg sneered at the girl. "What are you going to do about it Jedi? Run and tell Master Azalin? Or another one of your jedi friends? He's my brother, and since I am his only living reletive as of yesterday I have gaurdianship over him. there's nothing you can do about it. Now, step aside. Jayte come now or I'll come and get you. And it won't be pleasant."

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:48:39 PM
Jayte shook his head. "I...I'm not comin' Greg. You're sick." Jayte glanced around anxiously. He didn't know what Greg was capable of but he had a feeling he was about to find out.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:54:26 PM
Greg shook his head sadly and started to pace slowly. "I'm sorry to hear that Jayte. I had hoped that this would be easier but obviously I underestimated how much they've brainwashed you. But no matter. Once you're with me you'll learn the true ways of the force." Greg was still pacing but then he suddenly lunged to the other side of the table and grabbed Jayte. He held a sharp blade against his throat. "Stay back and I will not hurt the boy!" he shouted.

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 03:23:11 PM
Jayte gasped and cried out as Greg lunged but he wasn't quick enough. suddenly he found himself on the wrong end of a sharp blade. Greg was holding him across the chest and was slowly edging his way to the door. Jayte was too scared too yell and wasn't even sure if he could anyways.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 03:30:15 PM
Greg grinned and leaned down to Jayte's ear. "are you scared Jayte? You should be. It's good to be scared. Let your fear turn into anger and you can beat me." he whispered.

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 04:13:48 PM
jayte shook his head soundlessly. he was trembling and his eyes wer looking downward

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 04:19:49 PM
Greg laughed. "No? Don't worry Jayte, you'll learn to express your anger productively soon enough. Do you know what I discovered while I was training? The Jedi talk of truth and yet they lie. They keep the true power of the force hidden from you. Only those who really seek it will find it. I did. And so will you."

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 08:19:47 PM
Jayte whimpered as Greg pressed the blade closer to his throat and dragged him to the door. *help me please!* he called through the force hoping that it had worked.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 08:23:55 PM
*help me please*... Greg grinned. "Do you actually think that worked? You're just lucky I'm the only one who probably heard it."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 08:46:42 PM
Help me please!

He looked up, up to now ignoring the "family" reunion, which what as far as he was concerned. Local trouble didnt concern him.

But now this was something different.

The Dark Jedi's hand whipped into his belt and with the speed only the Force could give, he small blade in his hand flew out like an arrow, the blade clipping the head of the person whom had the small boy.

"Now I have your attention, SIT DOWN and shut up. I'm trying to have a quiet drink"

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:02:30 PM
Greg shot a fierce look at the man, moved his blade away from jayte's neck and held it in an agressive position. "I advise you not to get involved."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:13:15 PM
"You seem to be trying a kidnap inside of a Jedi bar. I'll get involved, even if I'm not a Jedi, because if there is one thing I cant stand is so called Force users who presume power in the Force is a subsitute for using their intelligence!"

He noted the guards seemed to have been alerted and the doors had been closed, with troops with their heavy weapons pointed at the tableu unfolding. @#%$. He didnt want to really cause a disturbance...

"Show some intelligence. If the kid wants to leave with you, let him say so. If not.... put the kid down and settle down"

His hands flipped to his sides, palms hidden beneath his cloak. "Unless of course yu want to play a game. It's called who will get you first - the guards or me. The guards will get you for causing a disturbance in here and they tend to shoot and kill. If I get you, it's for being too stupid to use the Dark Side. So, want to play?"

Turbogeek may not be the greatest in the Dark Side - yet - but he had the Force power of the Jedi Master he was a clone of. And he had the memories of the Master from the flash implant.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:23:48 PM
"I am not kidnapping him. As of yesterday I am his only living reletive which makes me his legal gaurdian. There's nothing anybody can do about that. I am taking him with me whether they like it or not."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:31:07 PM
"Really? Well, he doesnt look like he wants to go"

He looked abotu nervously at the looming guards and hoped they didnt recognise im from the time, months before when he ripped through the bar like a force of nature

"Come, take a seat discuss this peacefully. You really dont want to be drawing attention to yourself, especially if one particular person comes in here. Believe me, you really dont"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:32:52 PM
:: Anbira stepped toward the man, and shook his head. He glanced once to Turbogeek, and returned his attention to the aggressor ::

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:33:10 PM
Greg stared suspiciously at him. "And what do I do with him?," he pointed to Jayte," How do I know you won't kill me as soon as I sit?"

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:40:17 PM
"Your just goign to have to take a chance. What's better the thing that will kill you, or the thing that may, but you dont know? Your choice. Either sit peacefully with me, a Dark Jedi, or face execution with the guards if you try to run. What would you choose?"

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:43:09 PM
Slowly, without taking his eyes of the man, Greg sat down, still gripping Jayte tightly with the blade against his throat. "I don't think there is anything to discuss." he said coldly.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:45:37 PM
He sat down as well, picking up his drink.

"I think there is"

He took a sip, then placed the cup back down.

"I take it from your words you claim to be of the Dark Side. Yes or no?"

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:49:45 PM
Greg nodded. "Yes. I was training at another Jedi Academy. My Master was a strict man and kept the true power of the force hidden from me. But then, I discovered what the force could do."

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:54:57 PM
:: Anbira sensed the dark essence emanating from the man. Without a word, he sent his thoughts to him with the Force. He was to the point ::

<font color=0099CC>Release the child.</font>

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 09:57:34 PM
Greg smiled as he heard the force message. *He is my brother, Jedi. I will not let him go that easily.* he sent back through the force

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:05:57 PM
:: The man's blade hand was wrested away by an invisible force, the knife plunging deep into the nearby wall and imbedding itself ::

Marcus QDunn
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:06:56 PM
Dirty and tired, he was a touch surprised when he saw the doors closed to the bar.

"Excuse me, what's going on?"

"Sir, theres a bit of trouble..."

"Stand aside then"

Damn it, first time back home in two months and there was a problem. Just his luck. The door was opened for the man, dressed in the uniform of a New Republic General, but secrectly a Jedi Warlord. He closed the door behind him assessing with his eyes what he could see.

An old enemy, standing near a table. A boy with a knife to his throat, two men sitting at a table.

In his quiet voice he spoke. "My name is General James Tohmahawk. Is there a problem here?"

The dark haired and bearded man sitting att he table stared back at him. Q'Dunn passed him over to look at the man holding the boy seemingly hostage, then to Anbria a man whom he had fought against many times.

OOC: Q'Dunn is unaware Anbria is a Jedi BTW.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:09:27 PM
Greg was outraged. *It does not matter Jedi. I can still kill him if I wanted to. I don't need a blade. you'll have to do better than that. I may be young but I've learned to always have a backup plan*

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:18:25 PM
Turbogeek nearly froze when he saw the new entrant to the bar.

NO!

Straight away, the dark Jedi began to diffuse his connection to tthe Force, making it harder for a Force sensitive to identify him.

He spoke quietly to the other Dark Sider, so no one else could hear

"We are in trouble now, you and me both. Take control of the boy's mind and make him speak words that will calm these Jedi down"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:18:31 PM
:: Anbira saw a contingent of men enter out of the corner of his eye. He sensed no duplicity or evil like he sensed from the other two men nearby. Greg's boasts held the destructive power of dewback spit against an AT-AT's armor, and Anbira was not moved. With a subtle hand gesture, the young boy went flying through the air, caught by the bewildered man who had just entered ::

Marcus QDunn
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:22:19 PM
"oooF!"

Q'Dunn reacted more out of well drilled instinct, catching the very startled boy - while regaining balance himself

Okay, what the frell was going on? Who threw the boy at him? Now he wanted answers.

Holding the boy tight, he stared down the other three. "Someone, explain this, else your all going to the lockups"

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:22:47 PM
As soon as Jayte flew out of his arms Greg stood angrily and faced the man. "That was unwise. He is my brother and I won't have him being brainwashed by Jedi. He is coming with me." he hissed.

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:24:55 PM
Jayte screamed as he flew through the air but when he realized that Greg no longer had him, he stopped and gripped the stranger tightly and began to cry.

Marcus QDunn
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:30:06 PM
Keeping the child in one arm, the other hand moved to his back and with a steely hiss, drew out his Jedi Blade, Icefist.

The supercold blade glittered with frost as it's point was directed at the throat of this.... well, whom was he? His friend at the table seemed to be trying to find a hole to crawl through, that would mean for some reason Anbria threw the kid at him via the Force.

"Right now mate, I'm not just a bit confused about the lay of the land here. I'm the local garrison commander and if I need to, I'll take this boy into custody until claims are audited. Now will SOMEONE tell me what the frell is going on before I get really angry?"

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:34:21 PM
For a moment Greg seemed a little less enthusiastic but then his familiar rebelliousness settled in. "The boy is my brother. I'm his legal gaurdian and I'm taking him to live with me." He snapped.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:45:08 PM
Turbogeek's heart was now in his boots. It WAS the Man with No Colour. The one standing away was light coloured, the man across from him dark. Most others were grey, except for the man now pointing the sword.

No colour and it scared him deeply. It meant something he didnt know.

Quite suddenly, he did the bravest thing he had ever done in his life. He spoke up, hoping against hope the Man with No Colour didn't recognise him

"We were just discussing that, Master General. It's not a dispute that you should get yourself involved with. My friend is only being a bit theatical, but he means well and has only the best of intentions. He has only been looking for the boy a long time and is being overprotective. It really isnt something to cause a fuss over"

Go with it... please go with it..... run with it. It's the only way out agains that madman Thought Turbogeek, well aware with what type of fire he was now playing with. If the Man with No Colour didnt fall for it... if the older brother didnt run with it.... There was the window. He could always escape that way. He hoped.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:45:54 PM
<font color=0099cc>You put a knife against your brother's neck. Your legal guardianship is revoked.</font>

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:49:04 PM
Greg picked up on the other darksiders story. "I thought they were going to take him away from me. I've been searching for too long. It was stupid I admit it, but I've been looking since I was 16. Two years. I wasn't prepared to let him go."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:55:48 PM
"Like c'mon you've been seaching for your brother, wouldn't you want to make sure he was safe and wouldn't you be overprotective?"

He smiled, hoping this would work.

I wish I could be telepathic.... this would be so much easier. At least none of them can read my mind in return.

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 10:58:12 PM
Greg glanced at the fellow darksider quickly out of the corner of his eye. he hoped this worked. it had to work

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:03:17 PM
:: Anbira searched with the Force, determining the intent of the man with the lightsaber. Strangely enough, he saw nothing. No force aura of any kind. Which of course led his feelings to suggest a very powerful master of the Force indeed. Anbira trusted his feelings, and communicated to the man with no presence ::

<font color=0099cc>Take the child to safety, now.</font>

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:07:50 PM
Jayte had been gripping the stranger tightly with his head buried in the mans shoulder but he now lifted his head just enough to see what was going on.

Marcus QDunn
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:09:34 PM
Take the child to safety

The call came through the Force and Q'Dunn could tell whom it came from. Anbria.

<font=blue>Allright, what's the deal here? Explain yourself real quick</font>

Q'Dunn also got something highly unexpected. His old foe... had the Force presence of a Jedi. He was now even more confused, if that was possible.

"I dont know what's going on here, so this is what will happen. You two can sit down and shwo me some ID. The child will stay in here under guard until your claim of being a relative is proven. If your claim is proven, we'll discuss under what condition you can leave here with the kid. Understood?"

jayte
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:11:20 PM
As soon as he was placed on the ground, Jayte scrambled behind the man

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:15:31 PM
"My Id?" Greg reached into hs pocket and felt the many ID cards. If the men had been listening they would know he was 18 but all his ID's stated he was older. Much older. They were all fake of course. He grabbed the third from the front. It was the youngest fake ID he owned. "Here you go." he handed it to the man.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:25:47 PM
Turbogeek also handed out his id, menatly breathing a sigh of relief. The Man with No Colour seemed to be buying the story, but was being very cautious. He moved closer to the other Dark Sider, lowering his voice so only the other could hear.

"Might be the best we can do. As long as the boy isnt taken out of there, we can arrange soemthing soon, especially if your ID checks out. For now I advise we arrange to be alone here so we can talk. "

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:39:29 PM
Greg in turn talked so that only the other could hear. "I don't know if it WILL check out. It says I'm 25 yet I sort of told them I was 18 a few moments ago. I just hope they didn't do the math."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:50:47 PM
"That depends on how suspicious they are. If that really is your brother, you probably will be fine. Take a seat"

Turbogeek sat down, waitied for attention to swing away from them both. "I'm Darth Turbogeek, a Dark Jedi from The Black Hand. And you are...?"

Greg Makai
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:56:55 PM
"I'm Greg Makai. He really is my brother but I'm not actually the legal guardian...yet. Our father was a Jedi but he...died. I killed our mother yesterday. She was dying anyways. Now it's just Jayte and I."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 2nd, 2001, 12:06:31 AM
"And your beginning down the path of the Dark Side as well? Hmmm, well, apologies for my harsh words from before, but you need to be a bit more deliberate in your actions and not rush in. I've only really learned that myself"

He muled over Greg's words for a moment.

"You have a mother and father, or I should say, used to? That is something unknown to me. I understand the concept, but what's it's like, I dont know"

Greg Makai
Dec 2nd, 2001, 12:10:33 AM
"It was horrible. My father had a code to follow and so he thought that we needed one as well. My mother went along with everything he said. He was always talking of truth and peace. I hated it. I killed him as well but nobody would accept that a 15 year old could kill his father. So I was sent to be trained as a Jedi and follow in my fathers footsteps. But I prefer to make a path of my own." he glanced at the man with his ID. Rather, his fake ID.*what's taking him so long?* he was anxious to get out of here and it was taking far too long for his liking. If things weren't resolved soon he would have to resort to more drastic measures...though what he didn't quite know.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 2nd, 2001, 09:14:06 AM
He could read the impatience on the younger man's face, the tension in the lines around his face.

"Patience Greg. I was in a place where they took a week to process my ID. If they were suspicious, that General would have fired first and counted the bodies later. I've seen him do it. Besides, these petty officials, to force delays are their way of tryign to show they have some sort of power, as purile and insignifigant as it is. We know there's more to power that that, dont we?"

Greg Makai
Dec 2nd, 2001, 03:28:10 PM
Greg nodded. "I have an appointment with someone elsewhere. I wasn't expecting this kind of delay. If I'm late..." he didn't finish.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 2nd, 2001, 08:26:18 PM
Allright, what's the deal here? Explain yourself real quick

:: Anbira glanced at Marcus, his thoughts projecting toward the man who had just responded via the Force, supporting his assumptions ::

<font color=0099CC>My name is Anbira Hicchoru, and I am a Jedi of the Order. The younger man threatened the child with a dagger to his throat. My feelings sense dark emanations from him, and his nearby counterpart. Caution is prudent. Protect the child.</font>

jayte
Dec 2nd, 2001, 09:44:07 PM
Jayte was huddling behind the man and peeking from around his legs every once in a while to see what was happening.

Marcus QDunn
Dec 2nd, 2001, 10:16:42 PM
One probelm with the Firce hiding he was uising was the double blind - no one could see him in the Force, but he could see anyone else in the Force either. Thence, the news that the two sitting at the table were Dark Siders was a surprise.

Alright, I'll take that advice. Stay around, I want to talk to you after we get this sorted

One of his troops came up to him.

"Sir, the ID check is done"

"And?"

"The bearded one is a mystic healer from Bassik sector, named Terlogee Anasitic. The other just a trader. It checks out"

"But the boy's doesn't correct?"

"Yes it does....ah.... no it doesnt" replied the trooper, noting the look Q'Dunn gave him. " The boy is presently listed as a missing person..."

"And under Republic law must be held for further investigation as well as relative checks. Excellent. You... Anbria. Your looking after the boy for a few hours. Stay here as I also want to speak to you"

The uniformed General took the ID's in hand and walked back to the table, placing the ID's down.

"Your Id's are clean, though the boy's isnt. There's a detention order I need to comply with. Oh dont worry, the Jedi here aren't goign to be allowed to go near him eiteher." His tone made it clear what he though of the Jedi. Dismissive and derisive.

Greg Makai
Dec 2nd, 2001, 10:57:27 PM
Greg stood quickly. "I can't afford any delays. I have important business. He's my brother! I'm his gaurdian!Are you saying I can't take my own brother with me?" he demanded

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:03:51 AM
(Sia thinks that is exactly what they were saying. She does not voice this, only stands there staring at Greg.)

BladeIce
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:09:03 AM
(blade still outside the bar smoking a cig over heard the commotion in the bar. All blade could do was smile evilly.)

I told the kid he would find the truth.

(blade then just leaned against the building watching the jedi guards converse about about what was going on inside.)

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:09:36 AM
Jayte scrambles over to the girl. he pulls on her clothing and motions for her to crouch down. "can I hold your hand? I'm scared." he whispers

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:14:00 AM
(Sia smiles and takes the boys hand, knowing what it is like to be scared and have no one there to hold on to.)

Don't be scared. You'll be safe as long as there are jedi in this place.

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:16:09 AM
"Why is Greg bein' so mean? An' why did they say I'm a "missin' person"?" he whispered to her, confused

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:20:44 AM
He is mean because he is confused. I dont know why he said that you are the missing one.

(Sia looks at the boys brother for a moment then back at the boy.)

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:23:10 AM
"I shoudn't have gone explorin'. It's my fault that Gregs in trouble. Do you think I'll go to jail?" Jayte's eyes were wide

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:31:50 AM
I dont think You wont go to jail. Dont worry. I'm not sure about your brother right now.

(She kneels down next to the boy, squeezing his hand.)

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:37:37 AM
"Greg used to be fun. He played games with me on the ship so I wouldn't get bored. An' then he did something so he had to go away. I just want him to go away again." Jayte's lip trembled and he held the girls hand tightly with his own.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:50:46 AM
I cant make him go away. But maybe the others can.

(Sia trys to calm the boy down as much as she can.)

So whats your name?

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:53:41 AM
"Jayten Alexander. But people call me Jayte unless I'm in trouble. Who are you?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:55:42 AM
I'm Sia-Lan Darkheart. But dont worry, my last name isnt who I am.

(She smiles at the boy.)

So what do you like?

(She trys to keep the boys mind off of his brother.)

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:58:03 AM
"ummm...i like to play in the dirt an' i like to go explorin' an...ummm... i like really fast ships. do you like ships?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:59:29 AM
yea. they're fun alright. You want something to drink?

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:01:14 AM
Jayte glanced at the men. "If I'm allowed to, yes please."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:02:14 AM
sure you are.

(Walks over to the counter and orders herself a soda and...)

What do you want?

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:03:38 AM
"ummm...do they have juice? I'm not allowed soda at night time 'cause I get hyper."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:09:45 AM
lol ok.

(Orders the boy some juice and they both walk over to a booth.)

So do you like it here.

(Sia keeps glancing at the others)

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:12:52 AM
Jayte shrugged. "I don't know what's gonna happen to me. I was in the recrui...recruitment center an' the nI went explrin' when the Masters weren't looking an' now I'm here." he took a sip of his juice.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:15:21 AM
hm. So youve only been here a few days?

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:16:11 AM
"mmmhmmm. I fell asleep in here an' then Greg came. How long have you been here?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:18:24 AM
just a few days. I dont know many people around here yet.

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:23:59 AM
"I knoooow...," Jayte started counting on his fingers,"the Master at the recruitment center, The Jedi who was talkin' with me before i went to sleep, Greg, an' then all th eother guys over there. but i don't really know them very well."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:26:00 AM
And now me.

(She leans back in the booth and looks at the other again, hoping it has calmed down.)

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:27:45 AM
Jayte smiled. "Do you kow whats going to happen to me? My mom said to stay here and the Master at the recruitment center said the would take care of me but now I'm in trouble."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:31:31 AM
Well I dont know if your in trouble. But I think that once you are old enough, they will give you a master, if they havnt already.

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:32:39 AM
"They havn't yet. Guess what?" this was one of his favorite games

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:34:26 AM
uh.

(ISnt very good at guessing games)

THe sky is falling?

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:36:50 AM
Jayte luaghed. "No silly! It's my birthday in..umm...11 days!" he gives her the "didn't-you-know-that?" look that only little kids can give.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:38:08 AM
wow. cool. I still have about 4 months till my birthday. So what are you going to do on the big day? And how old are you turning?

jayte
Dec 3rd, 2001, 02:39:27 AM
Jayte shrugged again. "I don't know what I'm gonna do. But I'm gonna be 6! That means I can use TWO hands to show how big I am!"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 3rd, 2001, 05:19:36 AM
:: Anbira glanced to the padawan named Sia Lan. His thoughts entered her mind ::

<font color=0099CC>Tell the child to stay close to me.</font>

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 3rd, 2001, 07:59:39 AM
He pocketed the fake id, fairly pleased it had passed inspection, but noted Greg was not happy the authorities had come up with an excuse to keep the boy in the bar.

"Greg.... what is it you need to do and how fast? Or is that for show and for a story?", the Dark Jedi asked "Whichever way way it is, being rash in here is a bad idea and counterproductive. So far, we're in the clear. That might make the task easier"

Lochabre Stonewing
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:05:44 AM
The Gargoyle, hidden under it's volumous clothing, watched the proceedings with its burning red eyes missing nothing. HHow odd these fleshed ones were. It wondered what all the fuss seemed to be about

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 3rd, 2001, 11:42:17 PM
(Sia nods slightly and stands up.)

Come on Jayte.

(They both walk over to Anbira. She then kneels down next to him and wispers)

Now you need to stay close to him ok?

Greg Makai
Dec 4th, 2001, 01:00:33 AM
Greg spoke lowly to DT. "I really have an appointment. I'm late as it is. She's already got a bounty on me and If I don't deliver tonight I won't be alive in the morning."

jayte
Dec 4th, 2001, 08:45:21 PM
Jayte nodded to Sia Lan and looked up at the man. "hi." he whispered.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:54:55 PM
A sigh.

"Greg, you may not be down the road of the Dark Side much, but one thing you must realise - if you can truly weild the Force, it is not you whom has to be fearful. It is they."

He leaned forward.covering his hand so that only Greg could see. The Dark Jedi concentrated and a small flame seemed to cover his palm, dancing on it.

"You have The Force. It is you who is the Master, not they, unless the person you refer to is the one whom is teaching you. We Dark Jedi have the ultimate power and the tools to use it"

The flame went out.

"Just a simple trick, that was. We'll get your brother back"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 5th, 2001, 12:54:23 AM
:: Anbira stared down at the child, nodding once ::

jayte
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:04:38 AM
jayte tugged on the man's hand. "what's gonna happen?" he asked in a whisper.

BladeIce
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:07:47 AM
(blade walks up to a guard at the door)

Blade: it sounds like its calm done in there. do ya think its alright to go in for a drink.

guard: No One goes by

Blade: aw thats to bad I guess I won't tell ya.

Guard: tall us what

Blade: that theres a women being attacked in the back alley

Guards: bull your a lying sith

Blade: stupid jedi

Guards: what did you say

Blade: oh nothing

(blade left the guards and went to the back alley where he found a half opened kitchen window. blade smiled and moments later he was in the kitchen area with cooks staring at him.)

Blade: Sorry about that the guards wouldn't let me in and i really had to use the bathroom. so where is it.

(a cook pointed down a hall way)

Blade: thanks (blade walked off)

Captain Tohmahawk
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:25:31 AM
OOC : Blade, the guards would NEVER fall for that. I know, cuase I trained them to ignore everyone. Considering they guard a Jedi bar, they are also generally immune to mind tricks

BladeIce
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:27:19 AM
(ooc: oh fine geez rune my fun of proving jedi stupid I'll change it.)

Captain Tohmahawk
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:40:38 AM
OOC : Sorry to prove you wrong :-p

BladeIce
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:03:37 AM
OOC: aw I really don't care i just like to make fun of the jedi nothing personal I'm just way into my roll.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 5th, 2001, 03:50:06 AM
(Sia stands beside the other jedi, watching the dark jedi and Jaytes brother. She stays back more, beings she has just started her training here.)

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 5th, 2001, 04:25:58 AM
:: Anbira remained silent in the presence of the child ::

Greg Makai
Dec 5th, 2001, 04:37:43 PM
Greg sighed. "It's not that I fear them. I have a job to complete for them. It pays very well but it has to be done tonight." he said lowly so only the other darksider could hear. He then turned to the others. "Can I take my brother and go? We have things to do so he can become settled."

BladeIce
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:23:44 AM
(blade peared threw the kitchen window to see what was going on he noticed the one who caused the commotion talking to the Dark Jedi. Blade saw the little boy beside a gentlemen who seem to be a jedi. blade also saw the laidy standing near the boy. blade thought for a moment when an idea came to his head.)

Morgan Evanar
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:29:21 AM
Morgan tapped the stranger on the shoulder.

"Can I help you with something?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:00:20 AM
(Keeps her attention twards the event at hand. She watches the boys brother and the man talking to him.)

BladeIce
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:28:37 PM
(blade turned to face the stranger.)

I need no help so go away. (blade was pissed and angered at the stranger.)

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 8th, 2001, 04:37:52 AM
"Greg..... if you need to go, then do it. But your not likely to get the boy, at least not today. Would you permit me to watch him in your sterad?"

Greg Makai
Dec 9th, 2001, 07:06:02 PM
Greg sighed. "It's no matter now. I can't change anything. I'll just deal with Hawke when the time comes." He glanced around, but this time less anxiously.

jayte
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:03:01 PM
Jayte kept glancing at Greg uneasily. He didn't understand why he would do something like this. Jayte hadn't seen much anger while with his mother and it scared him to think that it could be carried out with such a degree by one of the closest people to him. It was to confusing to think about. He involuntarily sighed and then looked down at the floor again.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 18th, 2001, 08:06:03 PM
:: Anbira could feel a slight aura of force from the child. Hopefully it would be enough to utilize. Anbira reached out with his thoughts to Jayten ::

<font color=0099CC>Come with me.</font>

jayte
Dec 18th, 2001, 11:02:35 PM
Jayte looked up in surprise. He stared intently for a moment, as if looking past the man, and then nodded.

Greg Makai
Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:41:22 PM
"This is ridiculous! I want my brother!" Greg siad standing up.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:46:07 PM
:: Anbira gently guided the child out of the way ::

jayte
Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:48:40 PM
Jayte looked backards at Greg as he was pushed gently to the side. He didn't want to leave Greg alone, but he certainly didn't want to go with him. Jayte took a few steps closer to Greg.

Greg Makai
Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:53:31 PM
Greg crouched down so he was at eye level with Jayte. "Jayte, come on. Come with me. Remember when we used to play? Well we can play again, but you have to come with me okay?"

jayte
Dec 26th, 2001, 12:25:01 AM
The child stared at his brother for a moment, before slowly taking a small step foreward. Jayte never took his eyes off Greg and didn't move any farther. "Do you promise?" he whispered.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 26th, 2001, 12:42:07 AM
Jayte no. You can't trust him.

(Sia walks over to Jayte and kneels down to his level.)

Your brother is being controled by his anger and his greed. you cant trust him.

Greg Makai
Dec 27th, 2001, 12:24:45 AM
"Don't listen Jayte, she's lying to you. The Jedi are lying to you. C'mon pal, don't be scared. C'mon..." Greg coaxed , gently motioning with his hand.

jayte
Dec 27th, 2001, 12:28:34 AM
Jayte looked between the two, up at the man, and back to Greg. He frowned in thought and then sighed. "I don't know what to do!" he whispered frantically, close to tears.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Dec 27th, 2001, 01:45:20 AM
Hey. its ok. The jedi arnt going to hurt you. You can trust us. I promise. Your brother is confused.

(Sia whispers to Jayte, trying to calm him down.)

jayte
Dec 27th, 2001, 03:24:54 PM
Jayte looked at Sia Lan for a moment, looked through her, and then nodded. He took a step backwards away from Greg, but didn't take his eyes away from his brothers face.

Greg Makai
Jan 1st, 2002, 07:17:05 AM
Greg's jaw tightened as he stood up. His eyes were dark and it took all his control not to burst out. "You will regret that Jedi." he said, lowly.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:49:56 PM
(Sia-Lan stands up and turns slightly to look at Greg.)

Every one regrets some choices they make. This is not one of them for me.

(Sia stands beside Jayte watching Greg.)

Greg Makai
Jan 3rd, 2002, 09:09:39 PM
"You will not be so quick to say that in the future, Jedi. I promise." Greg replied, a cold grin sweeping across his features.