PDA

View Full Version : In need of information....(open)

Sith Master Lord Kama
Jan 3rd, 2002, 01:31:50 PM
*The Sith Lord walks into the bar. He notices people looking at him as he finds a seat in the shadows toward the back of the bar. He was a tall man with blonde hair. He had brown eyes that looked almost black with a spark of fire to them. His soul was consumed in darkness and was full of malice. If you asked him, he could have told you that he hated everything. A small droid approached his table and took his order. *

I'll have a bottle of Cyantos Red Wine. I also need some information.......

*He said to the droid. After a few confused beeps it rolled away to the Bar Tender and relayed his order.
He sat and waited for his order to be filled.....*

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 3rd, 2002, 09:04:00 PM
:: Anbira took a seat next to the man, sliding a piece of paper to the droid that read "Water". He turned to look at the man, his grey eyes impassive in the dim light ::

Sith Master Lord Kama
Jan 3rd, 2002, 09:09:03 PM
The Sith Lord could feel the stranger's eyes on him. He wondered who the man was......and if he had the information he was seeking. He would have to ask someone if he wanted to find.......what he was looking for. The wine that he had ordered a few minutes ago was brought to him. He didn't want to be extremely rude, so he offered the man a glass.

Would you like some wine?

He asked. He didn't reveal his face, for he was hooded and the shadows hid his features. Despite all of these things, you could see the Sith Lord's burning eyes in the darkness.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 3rd, 2002, 09:35:48 PM
:: Anbira shook his head in refusal ::

Sith Master Lord Kama
Jan 4th, 2002, 12:14:54 AM
Do you not speak old man? I should think it rude for you not to speak in the presence of one such as myself. Speak and tell me your name and your affiliation.

The Sith Lord ordered with anger. His eyes were blazing with fire now.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 4th, 2002, 06:58:53 PM
:: He did not speak, but let his thoughts touch the Sith's mind. ::

<font color=0099CC>My name is Anbira Hicchoru, a Jedi of the Order.</font>

Sith Master Lord Kama
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:28:03 PM
At the thought of this mand being in his mind, he shook his head to get him out.

So......you are a Jedi.........maybe you can help me.......

The Sith Lord said quietly to him.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:32:18 PM
:: Anbira's thoughts once again touched the Sith's mind ::

<font color=0099CC>That is doubtful, dark one.</font>

Sith Master Lord Kama
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:35:24 PM
*The Sith Master laughed at his reply*

How do you figure so, old man?

*He asked with a grin*

Of course you can help me, you're a Jedi!

*He said with a laugh again*

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:58:29 PM
<font color=0099CC>I do not give such help blindly.</font>

Sith Master Lord Kama
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:42:14 PM
*The Sith Lord laughed again*

A little information isn't too much to ask.....

*He replied with a sly grin*

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 5th, 2002, 03:29:41 PM
<font color=0099CC>Then speak, and make yourself plain.</font>

Sith Master Lord Kama
Jan 5th, 2002, 03:34:24 PM
The Sith Lord smiled.

I am looking for someone.........a young woman. She was, you could say, a daughter to me........and she was also my apprentice. A month ago she escaped from my Empire......we traced her to this system and now I search for her here. Her heart belonged to the Jedi from the start.....even I knew that, but now I seek her out to punish her for what she has done. Maybe you know her.......

He said, examining the old man again.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 5th, 2002, 04:25:57 PM
<font color=0099CC>Then you are naive indeed to think that I shall assist you.</font>