PDA

View Full Version : The Trails of Master Hazzard

Sage Hazzard
Jan 5th, 2002, 08:24:55 PM
He couldn't feel his legs, they were completely numb. The bactatank had saved his life. For now his legs were wrapped in casts for the Council hearing. Sage demanded to go before them now, not after his hearing. He wanted them to see him like this. To see that he was willing to sacrifice everything for his beliefs.

A helper droid wheeled Sage to the middle of the Council room. Sage sat in his chair, silent. The council chairs filled quickly with their owners as they entered the room.

The room went quiet as the trial began.

OOC - This is open to all Jedi that have a reason to be here. It's in the council room. I wanted people all to be able to view it.

Satine Capashen
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:46:19 PM
Satine watches from the stands, where the other Jedi, not on the council, could watch proceedings. He had a feeling he was going to get called in as one of the witnesses of the incident, but for now, he was watching anxiously as his friend went to the council.

Wonder what might happen to him if the council decided not to listen to the witnesses and the rest...

Amalia Azalin
Jan 6th, 2002, 11:19:28 PM
Amalia quietly observed Sage as he entered the room. She did not wish to be the first to speak up, but the entire council room had gone silent and no one had spoken up yet. Someone had to speak up, and if no one else would first, she would. She looked directly at Sage as she spoke.

"I know I am but just one member upon the council, but I think it only fair that you have your say. That you be able to defend yourself, and that you tell your story, before the council questions you."

Sage Hazzard
Jan 7th, 2002, 12:43:04 AM
Sage nodded his head. "So be it, Mrs. Azalin. It's rather simple."

The Jedi Master shifted in his seat. In wished to leap from it, to stand tall. But he could not, he was hurt. He'd have to face that.

"I walked into the bar. I saw a Sith. He intruded my mind. I attempted to ignore him, but he provoked me. So I decided to silence the fiend. A noble act, by my standards. I drew my weapon, after he drew his. The fight was stopped by one Nathan West."

Most people, smart people, would stop the story here.

"I would have killed the scum if I hadn't been stopped. I would have strung his carcass on the rafters for all to admire!"

Sage was emotional at this point. Trying to supress his emotions, he slumped into the chair farther. He waited for the questions.

"Ask me what you must council. Punish me if you wish. But do it quickly," Sage snarled.

Satine Capashen
Jan 7th, 2002, 10:56:34 PM
Satine takes a deep breath, and, instead of speaking up, decides to go for a harder to ignore approach. He talks through the Force.

And I am a witness. Ask me if you need clarification on this event.

Knowing he was only a very junior Jedi Knight at best, or thinking that, he knew this might not've been the tiome to speak, but Satine had to say something...