PDA

View Full Version : Stray Cat Strut(open)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:02:31 AM
For the first time in over a month, Seer entered the bar and grill completely alone. Taking in the sights and smells that she often neglected to notice since the birth of her son, Seer looked around before sitting at the bar. Her son was back at home with the midwife Jowarr and Kitssarri had been sent out to kill a local forrda since she was getting tired of prekilled food. The only large prey items she had found on this planet had already met their ends by manservant's and her own claws. Although she somewhat missed her son as any mother does, Seer looked around often with her tail swishing back and forth behind her, looking for something or someone that would interest her......

Avolon Bisel
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:08:05 AM
Avolon respected all Cizeracks. They ran on instincts and loved to fight, which he understood more than anything else. Now, don't get the wrong idea, he didn't find cats actractive. But he couldn't help but admit that some of these Cizerack females were down right sexy, and exotic was something he looked for in a fling.

He slowly approached the women. With his bartender and NRSF sources he could offer free drinks to anyone, as he often did to the pretty customers.

"Hey, how would you like some liquor?" He asked boldly. "On the house."

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:27:37 AM
Seer flashed him a smirk before she spoke

Thanksss forrr the offerrr but jI'm not rrrealljy up forrr drrrjinkjing rrrjight now....but who mjight jyou be ssstrrrangerrr?

Seer said quietly with a slight purr in her voice as she looked him over.

Avolon Bisel
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:32:49 AM
"Avolon Bisel at your service maddam." Avolon tipped his imaginary hat. "What would you like tonight?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:42:49 AM
(something comes to mind but I'm not going to just say that) Seer thought to herself.

Well jI am Ssseerrrrrrasssssseeji Tsssssseerrrrrra and jI don't rrrealljy need anjythjing, jI'm jussst herrre to have a ljittle fun tonjight.......

Avolon Bisel
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:48:52 AM
"Fun?" Avolon's interest peaked. "May I be of help?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:56:54 AM
that dependsss on what jyou majy have to offerrr....

Seer said quietly as her tail continued to lash behind her, she wasn't really in the mood for going home with the forrda if it came to that, but there was always other things to do. Seer was never one to just make up her mind, Cirr had caught her interest because she knew what he had in mind but a forrda was an entirely different matter....She would see what he had to offer her before she made any decisions about him and besides Cirrsseeto was always on her mind anyway, she wasn't going to give up on her one time partner anytime soon.........

Avolon Bisel
Dec 28th, 2001, 10:19:47 AM
"Tons baby, it all depends on what department your looking for. I'll be straight with you, I'm attracted to you. But I don't play games and I can always find a woman in my own species. Now, if you want to have some fun with a human, I'm your guy. If not... tell me now."

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 30th, 2001, 03:05:53 AM
(and being arrogrant won't get you anywhere, guys like you are a dime a dozen so don't push your luck....) Seer thought to herself before she answered.

Eagerrr one arrren't jyou? but jyou djidn't qujite anssswerrr mjy quessstjion, what can jyou offerrr me that wjill make me want to ssspend mjy tjime wjith jyou?

Avolon Bisel
Dec 30th, 2001, 03:46:13 AM
"Nothing. I'm not going to give you a fancy dinner, money, or buy you jewelery. If you want me, come and get me. I'm not begging, and I'm not asking. Give me the time of day, or I'll go find someone with a watch."

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 30th, 2001, 04:38:54 AM
don't be denssse, jI'm not assskjing about materrrjial thjingsss.....jif jyou can offerrr me sssomethjing fun to do, jI'll jojin jyou jin jit jif jit jinterrressstsss me jisss what jI mean......

Avolon Bisel
Dec 30th, 2001, 04:55:54 AM
"Well toots, I'm not sure about your perception of 'fun'. I like hotel rooms, but you might prefer a dance floor, and I don't dance." Avolon smiled. "But if I were a gentleman I'd offer to fly you around in my ship, maybe watch the stars or some mushy BS. What in heck's sake to you find fun, anyway?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 30th, 2001, 05:09:27 AM
Seer leaned in but her tone was far from sweet

jyou rrrealljy don't know the rrrjight wajy to talk to a woman now do jyou? ssspeakjing to me ljike jI'm sssome cheap harrrlot wjill neverrr get anjywherrre wjith me......do honessstjy thjink what jyou jussst sssajid would wjin me overrr? jI'm well awarrre jyou werrre therrre on one of the njightsss of Kree-arr, but jyou ssseem to have gotten the wrrrong jidea of how thjisss worrrksss......jyou arrre kjinda of good lookjing forrr a forrda but jI wjill not be talked to jin sssuch a wajy.....jif jyou want a cheap whore, go check a brrrothel or sssomethjing but jyou won't fjind one jin me......good dajy to jyou.........

She then walked away to the other side of the bar.

Avolon Bisel
Dec 30th, 2001, 03:13:33 PM
He smiled. She was right of course. Avolon had no parents to instill manners in him, he made them up as he went along.

"Feh..." He sighed with a shrug.

The man was in his late thirties, his youth was dwindling. He didn't have much time left to enjoy himself with means to do it, so he compensated by being an overbearing jerk. He knew, everyone else knew it, and he would never change.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 1st, 2002, 02:59:51 AM
Seer glared at the rude hyuu-mann one last time before digging her claws into the bar. She then growled, this one of those times when a drink would have come in handy but she wouldn't for her son's sake. Ordering some water from one of the server droids, she took the pitcher and the glass from it and poured out some for herself. After taking a brief drink from it, she watched the local patrons again, there just had to be someone interesting among them......

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 4th, 2002, 03:07:38 AM
Seer yawned as boredom began to set in, these males were nothing like the Cizerack males. The forrda males here didn't seem to be able to stop themselves from acting like jerks, Seer had met a few exceptions but they were few and far between. Growling slightly as she drummed her claws on the bartop, making deeper holes with each hit, Seer was bored beyond belief, she needed some sort of fun before she began hurting things........

Keshia Kou
Jan 5th, 2002, 04:32:16 AM
*keshia walked into the half emty bar and growled with frustration.she couldnt find her brother and she just got out of jail for assualt and battery and now she was steaming mad.she stalked toward a empty table and sat down glaring at the tabletop*

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 6th, 2002, 03:16:31 AM
Seer yawned as her eyes flicked over to the newcomer for a second but then got bored since the person wasn't male. The new person smelled like a felinoid but it wasn't a Cizerack, Ctarl Ctarl or like any other scent she knew.......

Keshia Kou
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:20:48 AM
*kes looked up to see a stranger glance at her oddely. she shrugged..she dint care what the hell everyone tought of her8

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:07:20 AM
OOC: *yawns* okay when I say open, that means I want something to happen here......that means ppl who want to rp with me, like business transactions or the like......

IC: Seer yawned before ignoring the odd feline entirely.....(Something better come up soon before I die of boredom, What ever happened to the people who talked of business deals? other than a few offers here and there, there's been nothing....I know I've been kinda out of it with Morrouw and all but this just doesn't sit well with me and I sure as hell don't want to head back to the office.....)

Ravix Sinthade
Jan 8th, 2002, 04:24:08 AM
Off at the far corner of the bar, Ravix silently indulged on a small, alcoholic, beverage, taking this time to relax after a hard day of training. Ravix wasn't well known to these parts but usually after a strenuous day like today, he eventually wound up in one bar or another, left to ponder the lessons he had learned. Setting his drink down on the table, Ravix noticed the lonely Cizerack woman drumming her fingers loudly on the countertop of the bar. Feeling a bit lonely himself and longing for someone to chat with, he lifted out of his seat and made his way toward the cat like woman.

Pulling up the stool beside her, he quickly ordered another drink from the android bar tender. "One Tanellie please" The android clicked and beeped as it turned to its task. Facing the Cizerack woman, Ravix decided to introduce himself. "The names Sinthade, Ravix Sinthade... and whom might you be?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 8th, 2002, 04:59:15 AM
Seer looked up at the sound of the newcomer's voice. jI am Ssseerrrrrrasssssssseeji Tssssssseerrrrrrra, daughterrr of the ownerrr of Teerrrrrousssssseeji Ssstarrrssshjip Cussstomsss jInc.....

Seer said quietly as she sipped her drink, she knew saying who she worked for may somewhat deter any further perverts for the night by stating she was mainly in a business mood at the moment.....

Ravix Sinthade
Jan 8th, 2002, 05:11:29 AM
"Well its a pleasure to meet you Miss..... Tsssssseerrrrrrra" he slurred. He felt a bit awkward pronouncing her name but she didnt seem to mind. "What brings you here may I ask?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 8th, 2002, 05:20:36 AM
Seer smirked briefly since the hyuu-mann seemed to have trouble pronouncing her name which was fine as long as he didn't continue to butcher it later, only other Cizerack could say it correctly, the humans were forced to say it without the accent but it was fine since one couldn't force them to say it the way she had.

Two rrreasssonsss rrreallljy but the fjirrrssst jisss none of jyourrr concerrrn, majinljy jI'm herrre becaussse jI ljike thjisss place and jI hang out herrre sssjince people who need mjy help tend to come to placesss ljike thjisss.....

Seer said then yawned as she looked around the bar

but jit ssseemsss to be a ljittle too qujiet herrre tonjight....