PDA

View Full Version : The Search for Master Yoghurt

Amethyst Hart
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:27:39 AM
Amethyst walked into the bar and took a seat somewhere toward the back with Jaded, shortly after informing the bar tender that she was here to see Master Yoghurt. It was extremely crowded, a fact that made Amethyst slightly uncomfortable, but it was nothing that she could not handle. Under normal circumstances, when they were seeking someone, Amethyst and her twin sister Jaded would prefer to be in a more secluded place...but considering that this particular person was slightly more difficult to track down, and the fact that he was a Jedi Master made them settle for whatever they could get.

Amethyst sat with one hand on the table and the other resting in her lap near her weapon. It was nerve wracking to be in a room full of force users, much like herself and Jaded, however they'd not received much formal training like most of the people in this place. Amethyst relied mostly on her lightsaber for protection.

"Think this is a waste of our time?" She asked Jaded as she looked up at her sister, "It doesn't look as if this Master Yoghurt would spend his time in a place like this....maybe we should look elsewhere."

Jaded Hart
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:02:28 AM
Jaded to felt ill at ease among so many but the sisters never backed away from hard jobs. Jaded caressed her lightsaber reassuring herself. "He will be here my sister, our sources are to good to be wrong." Jaded replied in a soft tone.

They had never failed in a mission before and she wasn't going to start now. If they had to track him to the ends of the galaxy they would. Nothing stood in the way of the sister's when they were hunting...

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:49:50 AM
(Jubei approached the table, sensing the two women's underlying need for something unseen)

May I help you?

Amethyst Hart
Dec 22nd, 2001, 04:34:24 PM
Amethyst looked the Jedi up and down once then stood up out of respect, gesturing for him to join her and her sister at their table. She could sense very little from him. It was clear that he was a monastic of some sort, even more so than the typical Jedi, however as far as being to sense whether or not he knew why she and Jaded were here was nearly impossible. Although the two sisters had force abilities they had little experience around other force users as far as blocking their intentions and feelings were concerned. Most of the time they relied on their charms to get them what they wanted.

"We are searching for a Jedi Master who goes by the name of Yoghurt. This is his bar so we were hoping to find him here," Amethyst paused for a moment, "we...wish to learn the ways of the force. We've traveled far from the Andrellis system and have been searching for Master Yoghurt for nearly 2 years. If he is indeed the legendary Jedi whom we've heard stories of in the past we can think of no other to teach us."

Amethyst flashed her sister a look of warning then smiled at Jubei. She could only hope that he believed her far fetched tale. However, if he did not she had something very interesting planned for him.

Jaded Hart
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:06:22 PM
Jaded's eyes narrowed at the man who stood by there table. She nodded her head to him out of respect. Her frown was quickly replaced by a sultry smile. This was not a man to take lightly so she would use her charms as she knew her sister would. Jaded interjected comments in her sisters pauses in perfect timing. They had an uncanny ability to start where the other finished and it had a tendency to confuse whoever they were speaking to.
Jaded wondered how they would apply there charms to one such as this. Men of the cloth usually didn't pick up on subtle sexual innuendoes.

As Amethyst continued to speak with the Jedi monk, Jaded removed her black cloak from around her shoulders revealing her half clad form. It took every bit of the force for the monk to keep his eyes averted to the conversation at hand.

"Look Amethyst, I think my shoulders burnt from the sun." Jaded paused as she looked at her slightly bronzed shoulder.

"Damn girl, do you have any of that suncell cream left." Jaded then shot the young Jedi a coy look as Amethyst handed her the cream.

"Would you mind dabbing a little bit of that on my shoulder please. You might have to rub a little bit in, if you don't mind." Jaded offered the cream to the Jedi with an innocent look...

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 22nd, 2001, 07:56:54 PM
(Jubei nodded, keeping reserved and serene among the two women. Nevertheless, he still sensed as if there was something left unseen. Perhaps it would be revealed at another time. It was not his station to pry. Taking the topical salve from the one woman, Jubei nodded)

Yes, this is indeed Master Yoghurt's establishment. Although I do not know of the Master's response, I can relay your intent to him.

(Squeezing a small dab of cream into his hand, Jubei gently applied it to the other woman's shoulders.)

You should be more careful in full daylight. Such burns can be dangerous if repeated.

Amethyst Hart
Dec 24th, 2001, 05:10:07 AM
Amethyst studied Jubei as he continued to rub the lotion on her sister's shoulders. Amethyst's mind whirled with ideas on what they would do next, it was obvious that this Jedi seemed willing enough to help. Perhaps she could convince him to take her and Jaded to another part of the Jedi Temple. One that was not so public, and one that Master Yoghurt would more likely visit. Amethyst moved in slightly toward Jubei in order to get a clear view of his eyes. She always found it easier to attempt to read people when she could view the windows to their souls.

"Yes, my Jedi friend. My sister and I have spent much time in the hot sun during our journey. This particular Jedi establishment isn't exactly easy to find," Amethyst flashed him a coy smile, "Perhaps I could ask of you a favor. My sister and I are weary from our trip and are eager to see Master Yoghurt yet we are not comfortable in this tavern. Would there be another place where we could converse in private and rest until the Jedi Master finds it in his grace to meet with us?"

Amethyst leaned forward slightly and allowed her cloak to slip off her shoulders, revealing the plunging neckline which she was wearing. She looked up at Jubei with her large eyes and awaited his response.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 24th, 2001, 01:10:49 PM
There are room and board accomodations here. You could rest in such guest quarters if you wish

Jaded Hart
Dec 25th, 2001, 05:17:45 AM
Jaded reached for the lotion her fingers deliberately trailing over the young Jedi. She smiled at him and her eyes filled with laughter. This man was harder to seduce than a rock she thought to herself.

"So could you be enticed to help us get a room?" Jaded asked in a soft tone. Jaded met her sisters eyes that they needed to stay she had a feeling that they would soon be running into the one they wanted. Jaded turned her light green eyes on the Jedi. Her lips curling slightly at the corners.

"So about that room?" Jaded asked as she ran her finger around the edge of her glass.....

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jan 5th, 2002, 05:23:19 PM
(Jubei stands, bowing courteously)

Of course. This way, please.

(Jubei led the two up the stairs, to a series of hotel rooms, which were spartan, yet comfortable)

Amethyst Hart
Jan 6th, 2002, 03:43:33 AM
Amethyst looked around the halls suspiciously. She was becoming more and more impatient with each passing minute. Being in this place alone was enough to put any Bounty Hunter on edge. She was also starting to worry that the keen Jedi perhaps suspected something. Clearing her throat she smiled slightly at Jubei and looked upon him, trying to give the impression of thankfulness.

"My sister and I do appreciate all of your help," she said slowly as she edged toward him slightly, "how long do you think it will be before we receive word from Master Yoghurt? Will it take you time to send him the message that we wish to speak with him?"

Master Yoghurt
Jan 8th, 2002, 06:38:48 PM
Two doors suddenly slid open, and a small peculiar looking creature of Yoda's race entered.

"Greetings. Hmmm.. looking for someone, I sense you are.."