PDA

View Full Version : Promotion of a Jedi Padawan (Navaria Tarkin)

Marcus QDunn
Jan 7th, 2002, 11:39:38 PM
The Jedi Master enteres the bar, then prgoresses to the centre of the room to where the Jedi are gathered. He stands on a chair and begins to speak in a loud voice....

"Brother and Sister Jedi! I have much pleasure in announcing that NAVARIA TARKIN is hereby promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight. This is a well deserved promotion for a Jedi whom has served the Jedi Order with talent for quite some time.

Congratulations and drinks are on the small green thing over there that owns the place! "

Satine Capashen
Jan 7th, 2002, 11:55:34 PM
Satine whistles and claps, happy that, at last, another Jedi joins the rank of Jedi Knight. He smiles, and goes to get a drink, his trenchcoat flowing out behind him.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 8th, 2002, 01:17:48 AM
She had gathered amongst her fellow Jedi, eager to hear what news was to be had. It wasn't too often that Navaria was home to hear such things and it was a good feeling to be a part of something.

After Marcus had finished speaking, she felt her jaw drop and her cheeks flush.

A Jedi Knight? It was what the young Tarkin had always wanted to become but never thought she would be deserving to be bestowed this honor. Wide eyes saw that her fellow Jedi were waiting for her to say something.

Pulling back the hood of her cloak, Navaria moved up to stand before Marcus Q'Dunn and bowed.

"I thank you for this honor that the Order has given me."

She rose and turned around to address all here.

"I shall uphold the same promise I made when you first took me in, knowing full well who I was. I never thought I would surpass those fears but you believed in me. Thank you."

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:56:36 AM
*Looking up from his drink, MnT had to fight from choking on his drink.. One of the Jedi had just named his Master a Jedi Knight? What was going on here??*

*He watched in silence, concentrating on her aura and force signature.. It was Dalethria, but there was something very different.. She didn't have the same spirit as his Master.. This was..*

*Suddenly it came to him. This was a clone.. Of course it was.. Dalethria wouldn't ever drop to such a level.. Naturally he couldn't tell it was a clone right away, it was only the second time he'd ever Seen such a thing..*

*Remaining quiet, MnT continued to study the clone via psychic and force-based techniques, physically looking as if he were simply lost in thought..*

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 8th, 2002, 04:47:25 AM
:: Anbira stood nearby, a warm smile on his weathered face. Indeed, she had defeated her greatest adversary...her own self doubt. For there were many dragons, and not all were slain with swords.

With a subtle finger, Anbira used the force to pluck a flower from an arrangement on the bar, guiding it to the Jedi Knight whom he owed in destiny much, yet shared so much more ::

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 8th, 2002, 02:54:20 PM
Anbira was so kind with this thoughtful gesture. She took the gift from his hand and inhaled its fragrance. It was white cottony flower that reminded her of home. Navaria had no doubt that Anbira did that on purpose. Part of the conversation they had in the jungle was about their pasts.

She placed a hand on his arm and smiled at him. With this Jedi at her side, Navaria finally found herself someone that she could look up to as a father figure, mentor and friend...

"Thank you."

Before when she was the center of attention, such scrutiny would cause her to freeze and crawl deep inside herself, wishing that all those prying eyes would go away. Now it was not an earth shattering feeling of dread. It was nice being part of some purpose that was greater then her own existence.

Not all eyes that were watching her felt the same. Her fellow Jedi, of course... the random smuggler and trader could care less ... but there were a pair of eyes that held far too much interest for Navaria's liking.

She followed the trail of darkness that exuded from someone nearby. Looking pass her comrades she saw the Sith. The look was one she had seen before but it was different this time. It was recognition in a sense that was detrimental to her person.

Navaria looked to Anbira.

"I have to go."

And then turned to the others.

"Thank you all again and shall see you at the Academy."

In a casual manner, the new Knight of the Order left the bar, not wanting anyone to think that something was wrong. Perhaps the Sith would know the reason that she was leaving, perhaps not. It changed nothing and confronting him would solve nothing.

There was much meditation about the future that needed to be sought within the Force.

Dalethria would know soon....

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 9th, 2002, 05:38:59 AM
:: Anbira felt a fleeting presence...one of darkness. His eyes panned the room, but nothing he saw was indicative of a threat ::

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 9th, 2002, 06:24:52 AM
*Looking up as the one they called Navaria Tarkin left, yet not looking in the direction she had taken to, MnT watched her leave from the corner of his eyes, while he appeared to look at the menu.. He had felt her eyes fall upon him, and the sudden wave of emotion echoing from her aura.. Apparantly, his wonder at her existence had caused her some discomfort.. Obviously he would have to train harder at not letting himself be caught in such a situation.. However, another presence then grapsed at his mind, and turning his head, he was facing Another he was surprised to see..*

" ... Anbira..."

*He recalled the times just after the once powerful Sith Master's "accident" when MnT had been trying to help Master Hicchoru regain his memory.. However, for some reason he had become afraid, and broke away from it all, apparantly coming the the GJO where his son, Jubei, resided.. A tremendous loss for the Sith, it had been..*

*Sighing lightly, MnT then turned his sight back down towards his glass of water, which he picked up and drank from once more..*