PDA

View Full Version : Bearing Gifts: The Real Life Santa Claws

Jehova Eaven
Dec 30th, 2001, 04:21:36 PM
Yoghurts Bar, I had never entered this establishment before. The stories of Jedi sitting about had always drew me away, but that no longer worried me. The Jedi were nothing but cowards, too afraid to indulge in their desires. I know they wanted blood, in their hearts they wanted to oppress the weak. They had the power, they merely feared becoming like us. They called us monsters, monsters were never as frightening.

A figure clad in a black robe walked in with a brown napsack over his shoulders. An air of darkness surrounded him as he made his way to a table in the middle of the bar. Setting the bag down, he sat in the chair and rested his legs. His strong legs had carried him far, across many worlds, many galaxies. This time they had brought him here, to the place where many of the universe's self proclaimed peacekeepers sat after a 'hard' day's work.

I was this man, the man that wanted to give the Jedi a reward, a reward for all their 'hard' work.

Xazor
Dec 30th, 2001, 04:53:38 PM
Xazor watched the man walk in and sit down by himself. She had seen him before, but she wasn't sure where. She wondered to herself as she examined him closely from a far. There was a deep darkness about him........something that she once knew and was glad to have gotten away from when she did. She liked to treat everyone equal, as a Jedi should, but it was difficult when it came to...... them. If she was seen talking to him, the Masters might get the wrong impression about her, so she stayed where she was and occasionally glanced at him.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 31st, 2001, 11:55:53 PM
I watched as more and more patrons entered the bar. One by one they came, most of them went to the bar. Others, they went to the rest room or they sat at a table or booth. I decided that now would be the time to give them their 'gift'.

I picked up the sack and then stood on the table. A private anouncement was made first, speaking into the minds of everyone there. "Watch me, watch the man in the center of the room. Watch and pay careful attention."

The public anouncement was next. It was loud and vocal, spoken in basic. "Would you like to know the contents of this sack? I know you would, you're all very curious. Well, lets just say its something for each and every one of you." I set the heavy bag on the table. "Remember, this is for all of you. Remember to do as your masters taught you, share and be polite." I opened the bag and reached in, tossing an individually wrapped hunk of something to everyone around. The wrappings were originally green, but they had recently gained a rusty red tint. "Don't you all want to know what it is? Open it and find out."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 1st, 2002, 08:44:04 PM
Sia-Lan had just walked in at this time. She had heard what the sith had said and had watched as he had tossed out these strange items. She, herself, had been tossed one but merly set it down, carefully, on a table. The RSC agent watched the sith, untrustingly.

"Might I ask what is In them before we open them? I don't just open items from strangers."

Sia was ready to fight if needed but hoped it wouldnt resort to that.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 3rd, 2002, 08:06:36 PM
A newcommer had entered the bar as I passed out the packages to all the patrons. I tossed her the final package that was in the sack. She hesitated and set the package down.

"It won't bite, open it and find out." I spoke to the young lady in the uniform.

Xazor
Jan 3rd, 2002, 08:44:39 PM
Xazor didn't like the tone in his dark voice. It was evil, and it seemed to her that he was to bring harm to the peace-loving Jedi. What had they ever done to him? She put the package down and examined it for a moment.

You tell us what it is first...

She said to him through the Force.

Captain Tohmahawk
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:21:50 PM
Quite abruptly, a the crack of a rail gun sounded out, a bullet blasting one of the "packages" into fine spray. The gun was spun at the end of a finger, to be reholstered. The figure of General Tohmahawk came out of the area he haunted when he was here.

"Nah, no guessing needed whats in them. Human heads, body parts and such like that? Nice. Play your sick joke somewhere else"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:32:23 PM
(Jubei rose from his seat, looking in the direction of Tohmahawk and shaking his head in disapproval. He walked to the man with the bag, taking one of the packages, and opening it)

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 4th, 2002, 09:56:13 PM
Sia-Lan crossed her arms and leans against the wall she is standing next to. She watches the sith carefully. She glances up at Tohmahawk when he shoots the pakage and shakes her head, smiling slight.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 10th, 2002, 01:59:12 AM
The large man had abruptly entered the bar. When I tossed one to him he rudely blasted it out of the air with what appeared to be a late model railgun. Large power, slow rate of fire, bulky, and very loud.

"Well, that wasn't very nice. If I recall correctly, this bar has weapon detectors. If you are going to be rude, I'll have to call security on you." I looked at the man, checking his aura and searching his person for any other weapons. He had an unusually high Force power, not quite Jedi, not quite Sith.

The others were looking at him, others still were in the middle of opening my gifts.

"Khemir Sett wants you to know that he brings these gifts to you. Because of his sacrifice, you are able to enjoy his company, as he wanted."