PDA

View Full Version : Walking around

Katarina Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:33:46 PM
Kat walked around just outside the bar. She wanted to go it, but was irritated enough not to want to be around people.

Poe the Kitty
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:35:28 PM
*There's a small sound from one of the garbage can's next to the bar*

<font size=1>"Mew"</font>

Kat Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:43:45 PM
Kat heard the sound and walked over to the trash can taking off the lid...

Poe the Kitty
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:47:20 PM
::The tiny kitten was covered with dirt, it had been in the alley all its life. It blinked and stared up at the big fleshy thing looking down at it.::

*Mew?*

Kat Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:51:18 PM
Kat couldn't help but smile slightly and picked up the kitten. "Hello," she said to it. "What are you doing in there?"

She cradled the kitten and scrached behind it's ears.

Poe the Kitty
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:53:34 PM
::It purred happily as she showed it the first affection it had ever known and jumped up on her shoulder, playfully batting a piece of her hair::

Kat Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:00:08 PM
Kat laughed and petted the kitty's head. "Not used to this are you?" she asked it. "You been out here all your life?"

Poe the Kitty
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:01:28 PM
::Curled itself along her shoulder and purred in her ear happily::

Kat Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:10:00 PM
Kat smiled slightly, "Looks like I have a new little friend now don't I?"

Poe the Kitty
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:11:51 PM
*mew*

Kat Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:24:29 PM
Kat petted the kitty her irritation fading away. "What were you doing in the trash can anyway?"

Poe the Kitty
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:28:27 PM
::It mewed and blinked all the while remembering a few days back when a large scruffy blue thing had picked him up and tossed him into the deep round thing. He had fed off of the little tid-bits that were in there. And then this warm, pink, soft thing had freed him, and was being nice to him. He purred happily and rubbed his little kitty head against the thing's neck::

Kat Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:35:43 PM
Kat stroaked the little kittens head as she walked towards her small apartment. "Poor thing. Let's get you cleaned up a little bit. I'm sure you're proably hungry."

Walking inside she put the kitten down and started looking around to see if she had anything to give it.

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 09:23:08 PM
Shade had been passing by when he saw his master with a cat in her arms. He walked over to her and greeted her and the cat.

"Ohhh...that's a cute kitty...where did you get it from Kat?"

Kat Kariena
Jan 10th, 2002, 11:07:10 PM
"Found him in a trash can, actualy," Kat replied scraching the kitty's ears. "I get the feeling I'm stuck with him now," she laughed. "Not that it's a bad thing."

Shade Magus
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:24:49 AM
"I wouldn't hope so......awww...what a cute kitty.."

Shade reached out to pet the cat.

Poe the Kitty
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:25:43 AM
::Purred happily as his ears were scratched::

Kat Kariena
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:33:15 AM
Kat smiled slightly, "He's very cute. I think I'm going to have to get some stuff for him later." She looked in her cupboard and pulled out a small dish, putting it on the floor she filled it with some sort of milk/cream for the kitten, whenever he chose to jump out of her arms.

Shade Magus
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:39:51 AM
Shade watched the cat for a moment and then truned back to Kat.

"Well..since you are ging to keep it, what are you going to name it?

Poe the Kitty
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:41:23 AM
::He sniffed the air, just a little, and gently jumped from her arms, he went down and sniffed at the milk. What was this stuff? It smelled yummy though, carefully he started lapping it up. It was yummy! He lapped it all up happily, and after finishing his meal went over and rubbed againt the nice pink things leg, he had never been this happy before. He had never been cared about before.::

Kat Kariena
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:47:30 AM
Kat picked up the kitten again when it rubbed against her leg and looked at it a momment. "Poe seems to come to mind," she replied, scraching behind his ears again.

Poe the Kitty
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:51:28 AM
::His ears perked as she said the name, she seemed to be addressing him. Or at least speaking about him, was this word...

"Poe" what he was called? He liked it. He mewed a happy mew, and licked her hand::

Shade Magus
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:55:30 AM
"Well...he certainly seems to like it."

Shade chuckled as he watched the cat.

Kat Kariena
Jan 11th, 2002, 08:40:00 PM
"That's good. I would hate to give him a name he didn't like."

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 01:09:54 AM
"Yeah I know what you mean....I have had my pet for almost three months now and I still haven't named him...I mean come on how do you name something when you don't even know what it is?"

As he was speaking Shade's ever hungry pet appeared from no-where it seemed and went straigh for the cat's bowl to see if anything was left.

Katarina Kariena
Jan 12th, 2002, 03:37:03 AM
Kat laughed and watched Shade's pet, "You could just name it and see how it responds."

She scrached the kitty behind the ears, as she gently cradled it in her arms.

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 12:15:36 PM
Shade nobbed and looked at the thing trying to eat the now empty bowl.

"Ok.....let's see............hey Pinky?"

Shade jumped back as the blob turned around and snapped at him.

"Ok..ok..I get it you big over-sized blob....hey wait a minute...there is your name...Big Over-sized Blob, or BoB for short..how you like that one?"

The creature looked at Shade and did something the equivalent to a humanoid's shrug.

"Well...I guess he like that's one..'

Kat Kariena
Jan 13th, 2002, 12:30:41 AM
Kat laughed, "Blob thingie...."