PDA

View Full Version : Call to Arms

Sage Hazzard
Jan 6th, 2002, 05:02:15 PM
Sage Hazzard was passionate if anything.

"Alright, I'm on my last nerve!"

The Jedi Master threw his fist around a glass of water. Downed it in an instant.

"Who's with me!!!"

The patrons around him turned in wonder. Sage was refering to the pledge he had made to eradicate the Sith. Of course, these customers hadn't a clue what he was babbling about.

"I need a few good Jedi!"

The Master's words turned away those onlookers. "Jedi" matters didn't concearn them.

OOC - Okay, I know I'm on trial. But that can wait, since we don't strictly follow timelines. The Sith have been begging for a fight. This is a throwback to the good ol' days. I need some Jedi to reply, then we'll go fight. Not a war, or anything like that. Just something to keep a few of them happy 'till more Jedi start getting online. Anyone, even Padawans, can go with me.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 6th, 2002, 05:31:19 PM
Sage had been a very strange person since his return. Rather agressive in some ways, and far more vocal. While very little of it seemed to apply to him personally, he still felt the Jedi Master was being more than a smidge overzealous, especially in regards to the Sith.

"Hazzard, have you gone bouncy? What the frell are you talking about?"

Sage Hazzard
Jan 6th, 2002, 05:38:59 PM
Sage banged the table with his fist.

"Bouncy?"

The Jedi Master sighed. The Jedi had lost his zest. Maybe he was overzealous, but he felt it was nessecary.

"I'm talking about the Force!! The Jedi!! The Sith!!"

Sage was now out of his seat.

"I'm talking about this never ending war. I see people die every day and no one bats an eye."

He picked up a chair. Quickly, he through it across the room. It shattered on the wall. No one was hurt.

"Let's go kill those bastards. <font size=4>Now</font>."

Morgan Evanar
Jan 6th, 2002, 06:14:07 PM
Morgan resisted rolling his eyes, managing to settle on just a slight smile.

"Sage, why do you think I dissapear for a week or two at a time? Why did I go to TSO?"

Sage stared, but not with malice, more of mild suprise.

"I'm going, but only because I don't want you doing anything er... too out of hand."

Sage Hazzard
Jan 6th, 2002, 06:58:33 PM
Sage was very vocal these days. His emotions were well contained and calm, as a Jedi Master should be. Although the way he spoke was emotional, it had no affect on his judgement. He spoke this way to inspire people, and to inspire himself. He was always capable of stopping his rantings. But sometimes, he did need help. Morgan's cool and selective words caused Sage to sit back down.

"Good. I shall need you."

Sage looked around the bar, then back at Morgan.

"Every second we waste is another life. I'm a man of action. My bite backs my bark."

He stood up.

"Who else will join me!!"

Sage was once again back on his crusade of rightousness. Sometimes he overdid it, he knew it. But he couldn't stay still with evil around him.

"Who else is willing to fight? To use the gift the Force has bestowed on them?!"

OOC - Again, this is for all the Jedi. Just join up with Sage here, and then they'll be a thread at SWForums.net. It's just some fun. Like a small scale scuffle.

Satine Capashen
Jan 6th, 2002, 08:57:02 PM
Satine smiles and whoops. As Sage and Morgan turn around they see Satine, his silver hair in a spikey mane down to his shoulder blades, and grinning maniacly. Unlike Sage, Satine wore his emotions close to the surface, but he was still very unpredictable.

"Do ya have to ask, buddy? I'm in too!"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 7th, 2002, 02:22:55 AM
Sia-Lan rises to her feet and looks at the three. She smiles slightly and nods. She is mearly a padawan but has been taught to fight well.

"I go to protect the innocent. It is my job and my love."

She then walks over to them.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 10th, 2002, 11:00:22 AM
"Your love?" Sage smiled. "Then I see you take it seriously. An admirable thing that is."

Sage smiled. There was almost enough people now.

"Who else?! Which of thy noble Jedi wish to fight along side such honorable souls as we punish the wicked for their tyranny?"

Satine Capashen
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:10:47 PM
Satine walks over to stand at Sage's side, waiting to see if any more had the courage it took to fight the Sith...

number 62
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:52:15 PM
a very loud coughing sound comes from one of the back seats. "I'm up for it. Im just a padwan though"

Satine Capashen
Jan 10th, 2002, 09:15:51 PM
"Even with Padawans we will be a force to reckon with. We have Mastres, Knights, and Padawans.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:42:26 AM
Sage smiled. He started walking around. The Jedi Master spoke in a hardy voice.

"What is Darkness? What is Light? Does the Light not destroy the Dark? Does the Dark not conform to a lowly shadow to protect itself when the Light is not strong apon it? It runs away from the Light, it fears it!"

Sage hopped up on the bar, stanind above everyone's head.

"The Dark Siders say they have no fear! But they lie. They embrace Anger and Hate. They say instead of having fear, they rule it! They do not! Anger and Hate come with a price! For those who hate, Fear themselves. They lash out at others, in effort to protect themself. We Jedi have no fear. Why? Not just because we control our emotions, but because we understand them. We can reflect on ourself. That brings wisdom, so we may destroy our fear with rational thought. All beings have self fear! Jedi relise it and try to overcome it, Sith deny it and are ruled by it!"

This was not proven fact, but most of Sage's ideas weren't. He had a twisted view of the other Jedi. He jumped down off the bar.

"We, dear Jedi, can defeat the Sith no matter what the number. Let us go."

Sage Hazzard marched out of the bar, his head held high. He would hope that his new companions would follow him, as would others that had not declared their intentions. The door was always open, and it would take time to reach his ship. Other Jedi had time to catch up with him.

OOC - I'm leaving it open for new people. In a few days, no matter who has or hasn't joined Sage's crusade, I'll start the thread. I'll put the link in a reply. :)

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Jan 11th, 2002, 04:13:03 PM
Kaman had decided to join in on this, and caught up to Sage, as he was leaving the B&G...

Kaman spoke with a huge smile, and the ever present hard look of determination on her face...Fire in her eyes usually soft eyes..."Count me in, Sage."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 11th, 2002, 10:10:20 PM
Sia-Lan made a stop quickly to pick up her sword and her saber from the LQ and then after Sage. She followed him into his ship and waited for the others.

Satine Capashen
Jan 11th, 2002, 10:16:29 PM
Satine opens the locker he stashed his weapons in, and grabs them out, hooking the katana, sabres, and other weapons, and runs to catch up with Sage, excitement coursing through his veins.

number 62
Jan 13th, 2002, 01:15:26 AM
Gets up and rans after them