PDA

View Full Version : dont need no one

Keshia Kou
Jan 5th, 2002, 07:27:14 AM
*keshia walked into the bar and grill and notice that it was full and it was alittle quiet.she walked over to an empty table and sat down hoping no one would notice her.kesh hated it when peple stared at her, sure she was strange looking to say at least but she was half human and she had her pride.she was tired.she just got out of jail and and had a real good knock down drag out fight with crono.she waited for the serving droid to come and take her order.*dont need no one and they sure wouldnt want me....

Crono katon
Jan 6th, 2002, 07:19:02 AM
he walked into the B&G and saw Keshia off in the cornerhe hated when him and sister fought and wanted to them back in good grase with each other. So slowly makes his way to Keshia.
"hey Kes"

ooc--did I tell you crono a cop now?

Keshia Kou
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:17:47 AM
*keshia glared at him* come to suck up?..and i HATE COPS!*points to the empty chair across from her*

Crono katon
Jan 8th, 2002, 09:15:56 PM
"No im going to suck up! Plus I dont care if you like cops...its not like im going to throw you in jail"
thinks to his self that was a good idea but just shrugs it off
"If I was I would of done it a long time ago"
smiles

Keshia Kou
Jan 10th, 2002, 12:09:48 PM
then what? i would destroy the jail and exscape anyways..*she grinned sardonicly at him*plus you would feel sorry for me..

Crono katon
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:56:48 PM
laughs
"i would fill sorry for you....not and like your just going to brake out like its carboard box...I think not"
looks around
"So what have you been up to?"

Keshia Kou
Jan 12th, 2002, 06:20:58 AM
justgot out of abunch of things and im bored

Crono katon
Jan 12th, 2002, 04:52:47 PM
"What a surprise, you in trouble never seen that before"
Laughs

Keshia Kou
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:47:12 PM
well it seems trouble follows chaos dont it?

Crono katon
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:01:19 AM
"I would have to say....i dont know him"