PDA

View Full Version : Master Yurza...

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 01:51:52 PM
Xazor sat in the bar alone and eyed everyone sitting around her. She saw a man walk in and sit down across the room. He looked really familiar.......like someone she knew very well. She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Hi.....my name is Xazor.....you are Shade Magus' brother......are you not?

She asked. There was a darkness about him that made her nervous. Then she remembered that Shade told her about him. He was a Sith.....

Master Yurza
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:00:45 PM
::Yurza was surprised that someone had noticed him. He had tried to keep a low profile, trying to spy on his brother's progress. He was about to say something before he notied that the speaker was a young female. He could feel her emotions and aura change as she became nervous around hi. Was it that he was a Sith or because of his brother?::

"Yes I am. Who are you and what do you have to do with a weakling such as my brother?"

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:05:26 PM
Now she was angry but she wouldn't let him see that.

Weakling? Oh, is that all that you think of him? I think quite the opposite and I think it rude to insult him....in my presence.

She added nervously. She didn't want him to see that either, but she knew that he could. She wore her feelings on her sleeve, but she tried hard to cover it up.

Master Yurza
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:25:57 PM
"You are a foolish child. You should not meddle in thigns that you do not know of."

::Yurza reached out and could feel her as she raged with anger at his attitude about his brother, but he didn't care. He had measured, weighted, and found his brother wanting. There was nothing to fear here::

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:31:25 PM
It is quite evident to me, that you have no measure of character. You are but a blood thirsty Sith who feels sorry for himself and can't stand the fact that you can't measure up to what your brother is!

She was raging with anger now. She knew that anger was the path to the darkside so she tapped into the Force to calm herself.

It would be wise of you to think before you speak....

She said finally. She couldn't believe that she was saying all of this to him, but she wasn't afraid. He couldn't do anything to her.

Master Yurza
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:53:49 PM
"What I have is the knowledge and experience of fighting my brother! You want proof that I am his better? Here it is!"

::Yurza reached behind him and braught out a lightsaber. It was similar to his, in fact almost identical except that his was blue and this one was green::

"There..there is his orginal lightsaber, which I took in a battle."

Xazor
Jan 2nd, 2002, 05:04:13 PM
Xazor looked at the lightsaber for a moment.

War.....fighting.....these things do not make one great. Who you are.....your character and your heart....if they are pure than you are great. Your brother is a great man....you...you are not. You feed off of fighting with him. This does not make you better. This will only stain your character.

She replied looking at the saber again.

Besides......how do I know that is really his?

She asked with a cunning smile.

Shade Magus
Jan 4th, 2002, 12:43:23 AM
Shade walked into the bar and walked over to his brother with a cool look on his face. He had overheard the conversation between his brother and his girlfreind. It was time he cleared a few things up.

"He his telling the truth Xazor. That is my original lightsaber. He took it in our first battle against him as two opposing Forces. I know he was stronger than me then, but I am positive now I could fight him and beat him now."

Xazor
Jan 4th, 2002, 12:59:51 AM
Xazor looked at Shade with confusion. She thought that he had won. She admired him even more for telling her, though.

I know you can beat him........I'd be glad to help too......

She replied. She really couldn't stand Yurza's attitude anyway.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 4th, 2002, 04:45:44 AM
... You preach of thinking before you speak, yet contradict your own ideals by assuming you know everything about the character of a man you just met..

*The voice came from a few seats to the left of Yurza, where a man who seemed to be in his late teens sat, donned in a black set of cargo pants, boots, tank top, and trenchcoat.. His near-black hair fell down alongside his face, hiding it from view as he spoke..*

... I suggest, dear Jedi, that you do not underestimate my apprentice in character Or strength..

*He knew that Yurza would be rather shocked at his appearance here.. MnT was in the middle of the most extensive and intense training of his life, but even so, one had to rest sometimes.. He had taken the opportunity to check in on Yurza, and see how he was doing..*

... Besides, I thought it was suppossedly the way of us Sith, to simply assume things without trying to truly understand them first, not the Jedi..

*As he finished his sentance, he took up his glass from the counter-top and took a sip of his water.. It would be interesting to hear her response..*

Edit: Psh, stupid lack of working PSP disallowing me to change "knight" to "lord" >_<

Xazor
Jan 4th, 2002, 11:39:14 AM
Xazor rose up from her seat to walk over to the man who just spoke to her.

How dare he speak to me that way.....

She told Shade telepathically. He quickly walked over to her and grabbed her to sit her back down.

What are you doing?

She asked him through the Force. She then broke free of his hold and walked briskly over to the man who had spoke.

This conversation didn't involve you, did it? You come in here acting like you are high and mighty, speaking to me as if I am but a child. You just judged someone that you just met. I may have just met Yurza also, but I have learned much about him. I do not judge on first acquaintance.......I judge on the rep that he holds. I also do speak with knowledge and understanding, both of which you lack......dear Sith......

She was really angry with him now. She could feel a darkness come over her that had been lost in the sands of time. Her soul became set on fire at every word this man uttered from his lips. She summoned the Force for a moment to calm herself.

I suggest........dear Sith......that you do not underestimate me in character in strength......I come from a place where many bowed to me and called me master...........a land where people shook with fear at the sound of my name. I do not think you wish to meet my friend, "Greater Fear".......

She said in reference to her lightsaber.

Why am I even wasting my breath on you? It is not needed for me to have to explain myself to one as low as yourself. It would be highly thought of you to stay in your own affairs and to leave alone the ones that do not involve you.

She reached over and grabbed the collar of his cloak and pulled him towards her. She then spoke in an almost inaudible whisper so that no one but he could hear.

I was more of a Sith than you could ever hope to be.....

She pushed him back away from her and crossed her arms over her chest. It would be interesting to see what he would say to this........

Master Yurza
Jan 4th, 2002, 03:58:04 PM
::Yurza watched at what had just unfolded before him. He could feel the anger in the Jedi female and smiled when she said she had been a Sith. Prehaps this was betterthan merely spying. He would love to see what the outcome of this squablle would be, but before he could say anything she reached out and grabbed his master. In a reflex move he reached for his lightsaber and almost unclipped it::

"Who do you think you are? You do not knwo the power of the Sith yet..so do not tempt us."

::He had been surprised by the presense of his Master, yes, but he would enjoy the company while he had it. It had been a long time since he had talked to his master, but that would come soon enough::

Xazor
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:54:42 AM
I am more aware of the power of the Sith than you will ever be.

She said turning toward Yurza again. She saw him reach for his lightsaber so she then put her hand on hers.

You really don't want to fight me....I would hate for you to see the destruction that awaits you so soon.....

She said making her other hand into a fist and walking over to where he and Shade were sitting again.

Shade Magus
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:55:31 AM
Shade walked over to Xazor and put a hand on her shoulder. He allowed the Force to flow through him to her. He could feel the anger and rage in her heart and tried to quell it. It would not be wise for her to show her anger to these Sith.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:10:09 AM
*The overwhelming urge to laugh rose up in his chest as the Jedi spoke.. She spoke of his suppossed lack of knowledge and understanding, his lack of character, and numerous other things that were proof that she knew naught of that which she spoke.. She was obviously not a Jedi in heart Or soul, giving in to anger and groundless insults so readily..*

... You truly were, and are, still a Sith, to lose your temper so easily.. But then, I do not believe we would accept one whose vision of reality is so far from the truth as your own.. I do not believe I spoke to you as a child, judged you in any way you have not given proof of in your words, Or, for that matter, acted high or mighty in Any way.. You on the other hand..

*He could say the way her face twisted with rage at these words.. As soon as he'd said that, he could tell she knew where it was leading..*

... You believe that the affairs of my apprentice are of no concern to me, in which you are wrong. You judge me to be worthless, unintelligent, and lacking in any strength, without knowing anything about me.. You consider yourself to be high and mighty, yet speak of these terms as an insult.. People bowed to you, called you master, and spoke your name in fear? Which of this are suppossed to make any differance to me? I care not for your past reputation, for the character that you show now proves that you've held no respect for any power you've had in the past, nor any that you have now.. You try and intimidate me with the name of your weapon, well with the exception of incantations, words are not power in any sense.. If I were to hold a sword called "I will kill my opponent with ease" would it matter at all? Hardly, it's how you fight that matters, not how you name things.. One thing, however, you Are right about.. You were once a Sith, this is obvious, for it hasn't left you at all.. Finally..

*As he spoke, both his voice and expression remained perfectally calm, for if anyone, he was not one to succumb to anger in such simple situations.. He took another sip of his water, then turned his head to Yurza..*

... You also are wrong, for, as I've said, she shows experiance with the Sith. Her quick temper, her uncollected attitute towards confrontation, even her apparant lack of patience when it comes to judging others.. She must have been with TSO at some point..

*Taking another sip of his water, he then turned to Shade Magus and spoke, a simple addition to his earlier bow..*

... Hello Shade, tis been a while since we met.. I wonder if you are the one trying to install the ways of the Jedi into her? If so, I bid you good luck, for she has seemingly not made any attempt to leave behind the way of the Sith as of yet..

Master Yurza
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:44:19 AM
::Yurza nodded at his master. He was correct of course. Certainly TSE could not have created this::

Xazor
Jan 5th, 2002, 11:24:59 AM
Xazor couldn't believe all of what he had said. She was no longer a Sith and had no desire to be ever again. She was a pure hearted Jedi but when the Sith got in her way, that is when she released her anger.

You are correct in the fact that I do come from TSO, but I wasn't there by option. If you knew anything about me, you would know that I never wanted to be Sith.......someone forced me to so and I es......

She stopped. She didn't want to tell him all of this. She felt her heart sink. She knew that some of his words had truth. A true Jedi did not ack with disrespect for anyone.......not even Sith.......but after all of her affairs with them, it was hard to accept them once again. She looked at the floor and then back at Yurza's master.

Even though most of what you speak of me is highly incorrect........there are a few truths in your words and I should listen to them. I apologize for my irrational behavior.

She bowed slightly and then turned to Yurza.

I am not Sith and I must stand on the side of the Jedi when I say that you are wrong in everything. You cannot fight your whole life and expect to be something great at the end........it just doesn't work that way.

She took her hand off of her lightsaber and relaxed her other one. She looked at Shade and spoke through the Force.

I'm sorry Shade......I embarrased you because of me........maybe I am not worthy of becomming a Jedi...

She started to walk away to the other side of the bar.

Master Yurza
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:03:42 PM
::Yurza watched as Xazor walked across the room and he smirked. She was hiding something, and he would soon find out what it was. Prehaps now was a time for a little visit to the TSO::

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 5th, 2002, 04:51:39 PM
*Bowing his head once more in response to her own, MnT could see through both her expressions, and even moreso, her aura, that she deeply regretted having acted as such.. This one would not likely return to the dark side, even under the heaviest of persuasive techniques, but he was not one to try for that Anyways.. Instead, though, after she left, he turned to Shade with a slight smile, and spoke..*

... She has the will and readiness to realize and accept her mistakes as what they are.. That is indeed a rarity in the galaxy nowadays.. She will likely make a powerful Jedi if she's trained well, and a powerful Jedi is a worthy opponent. Do your best to help her when you can, ok?

Chaos Alexander
Jan 5th, 2002, 05:01:13 PM
::Chaos uped his head from near-by table. He was dressed in street cloths, not in his Sith robes.::

"I think this lady has the temper of a Sith. Hate is Hate. Anger is Anger. When you let your anger out on us Sith you are just like us. The same people. It is in your heart. You may say 'I am nice to jedi', but that is not where it counts. Where it counts is how you treat your enemies. Hatred for them makes you one of us at heart. You should come with us. Real men. Ask Shade what happened with me. I broke his body. I crushed his face. When I was done he couldn't even walk back to his ship. He had to crawl like a worm back to his ship. All I got was a hurt leg. Character? That's a laugh. You should give me a call. The name is Chaos Alexander Dawnstrider. Remeber the name. You will be hearing it often."

Shade Magus
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:37:57 AM
Shade nodded towards MnT.

"You are right. I only hope she does not follow my exampes, but someone greater."

Shade closed his eyes and thought about the mistakes he had made in the past.

"She definitely needs someone better than me to lead her down the path of light."

Master Yurza
Jan 6th, 2002, 09:18:58 PM
"Yes brother......she definitely need a better role model than you."

::Yurza sat bakc and enjoyed his drank and the company of all the confusion that he had caused::

verse dawnstrider
Jan 7th, 2002, 09:34:23 PM
bakc? is that a new color?

Xazor
Jan 7th, 2002, 10:31:58 PM
Seeing her master enter the bar, Xazor walked over to him and bowed.

Greetings dear Master, I did not expect to see you here........I suppose you saw our scuffle.....huh?

She looked down at the floor in shame. Non the less, she was glad that he was there in case they wanted to say anything else to her. She already felt bad enough.

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:02:35 AM
"Master Verse......I wish that you do not interfere with me and my brother. As you said yourself...even thought I may not be ready..it is my fight and I intent to 'take the bull by the horns'. It is my responsiblity."

Shade then turned to his borther and walked over to him. He was standing no more that a few inches away from Yurza.

"Now listen here. I care not if you are my brother or not. YOu have meddled here long enough. I do not wish that this come to drawing blood, but if it does then I am willing to do what is needed of me. You are welcmoe to stay here in peace if you wish, but I recomend you leave if you are here for anything else."

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:37:32 AM
... Now Shade, I do not believe that a fight breaking out here would be likely.. Not many Sith would be dense enough to come to a Jedi bar and start a fight.. Especially not a bar such as this, where the inhabitants vary from padawan to master, and those paid to protect it take such a lethal approach..

*He had seen before the man who seemed to be the peacekeeper, and his method of choice.. He doubted even the most masterful of force users would dare think they could dodge the blast of a rail gun, let alone many..*

... But even if he Were to try something, I would myself stop him..

*A slight smirk crossed over his face as he spoke..*

... As I, for one, do not wish my apprentice here to end up as a mess for the janitor to mop up..

Master Yurza
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:28:33 PM
"Nor would I...maybe I thrist for battle, but I am not stupid as you precieve me."

verse dawnstrider
Jan 8th, 2002, 11:00:15 PM
::A smile came across his face.::

"A sith fighting here would have the same effect as a Jedi fighting at Rama's. I remeber the events that just happened to Marr there not long ago."

::Verse called a waitor over to the group.::

"Drinks, for everyone here. Put in on my tap."

::Verse used the Force to pull up a table and chairs for them.::

"I for one would never turn down a drink. Company like this makes it more worth while."

::verse paid the waitor and walked away leaveing the group to a better conversation. he Hoped.:

Xazor
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:28:09 AM
So Master, how is life treating you?

She asked nervously, trying to make a peaceful conversation while avoiding the eyes of the Sith. She glanced at Shade for a moment and smiled.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 9th, 2002, 06:14:46 AM
*Smiling and bowing a motion of thanks to the newist Jedi, MnT accepted, yet merely ordered a top-up for his water.. He was simply resting temporarily from his training, and it would not do to have his body at anything less than peak condition for that..*

... Thank you, and fully I agree.. Opponent or ally, people are people and I'm always up for a pleasent conversation with either..

Shade Magus
Jan 9th, 2002, 08:50:42 PM
"As do I."

Shade glanced up at Xazor and winked in a don't worry way.

"So..waht brings you people here?"

Xazor
Jan 9th, 2002, 10:46:12 PM
Xazor caught Shade's wink and smiled at him. She was nervous being in the company of two Sith....but comforted that her Master and her boyfriend were there. She did not want to speak too much.....or speak out of turn so she kept to herself and was silent.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 10th, 2002, 04:56:52 AM
*Taking the initiative to reply first, MnT nodded and spoke.*

.. I myself am just in here to let myself rest.. I've been training myself mentally and physically rather extensively as of late, due to an upcoming quest..

*A smile working to indicate that he was done, MnT waited for the next person to speak..*

Xazor
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:03:04 PM
I am here as the same, to relax.......how about you Master?

She said, looking toward Verse for a moment with her question.

Shade Magus
Jan 10th, 2002, 09:43:00 PM
"Well..it seems most of us are here to relax then let us all do just that..'

Shade took a sip of his red wine that he had ordered from Verse's offer.

"So...it seems everyone here has been training hard..how have they come along? Any new techniques?"

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 10th, 2002, 11:17:08 PM
... My techniques are about as effective as I'll be able to get them for the purposes of my upcoming quest, it's simply strength and speed, both physical and mental, that I have been training.. For example..

*MnT held his right hand out just in front of his body, perfectally still. The hand was open, and for a moment, those watching thought they could almost see a slight twitch occur in it. Suddenly, however, as their eyes registered the twitch, it was noticed that Shade Magus' lightsaber was now in MnT's hand, which was wrapped firmly around it. No-one had seen him move, nor, for that matter, even really knew if they'd seen the twitch, or if it were simply a trick of their eyes.*

*Handing back the saber, MnT smiled.. It was not the best of examples for actually showing his speed, but in the confines of the bar, and it's rules, it was the most efficient thing he could do.*

... Of course, once I'm actually on my quest, I'll also be using the force, and the stages of ki-enhancement that my species can go through, to add to my abilities..

*He knew that both Shade and Yurza would understand fully what he spoke of, but if the others knew of the Super Saiya-Jin phenomenon, they were indeed well knowledged..*

Master Yurza
Jan 10th, 2002, 11:49:09 PM
::Yurza watched his master's demonstration and looked at his brohter. He put down his drink and held his hand out also::

"I myslef have been working on a few new moves. I have perfected the Waves of Darkness and Thermogenesis to the best of my skills for now.."

::So saying he decided to show the others his control over fire. He put a peice of paper in his hand and stared at it. It suddenly burst into a tiny flame and burned away. He left it there to burn in his hand, pushing back the pain of the flame to the far-reaches of his mind::

"How does that fancy your minds?"

Shade Magus
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:37:58 AM
"Ah...........both of you have very good skills. All I have managed to learn though is Warp Matter. I am still trying to master it, but I have it downpact when it comes to liquids and woods, but metals are a different story."

Xazor
Jan 11th, 2002, 04:47:48 PM
Well, I am working on illusion. My Master is an illusionist, and I discovered that I had this talent many years ago in my.......ah.....previous training. Shade has seen this first hand. I can make myself into another form, or just simply dissappear.

She said as she slowly faded out of their view and was gone into thin air. They could still hear her words, but could not see her at all. She then came back into view and smiled. I rather enjoy that one....I can play a lot of nasty tricks........[/i]

She said looking at Shade and recalling in her mind the friendly spar that they had shared.

verse dawnstrider
Jan 12th, 2002, 03:31:19 PM
::Verse nodded at his padawan.::

"I am a mentalist younge one. You may be one as well. An illusionist can only do illusion tricks. I can warp the mind. I have pushed my mental abilities to the max. That, and I am what one would call a Druid. Nature is my ally. One that few can beat. Where does one run when the ground id there enemy? You and I will go intot hat field as well. You will be great. Then you can rule yours and Shade's relationship."

::Verse smiled and looked at MnT.::

"Did I ever tell you I faught Darth Havok? I almost won hand's down. I walked into the Dark Side for just a few moments though. He used that and beat me. A mistake I don't plan on again. I also faught Xanitos (s/p). I beat him twice. After than I vowed not to accept Challenges on the Battle Ground. I felt it was pointless. I am sure you must agree. There are bigger things out there to improve ones skills even better."

Xazor
Jan 12th, 2002, 03:40:11 PM
Xazor smiled.

Thank you, Master. I hope to be great someday. I wish to improve my skills to the best of my potential. Oh, and I already rule the relationship I have with Shade.....

She teasingly added with a laugh.

verse dawnstrider
Jan 12th, 2002, 03:43:15 PM
::Verse laughed.::

"As it should be. Just remeber one thing though.....the name Verse is a great name for a child."

::Verse laughed so more.::

Xazor
Jan 12th, 2002, 03:46:37 PM
Xazor looked at Shade and blushed. She then too laughed. She didn't really know what to say to his comment. She looked at Verse and smiled though.

Master, please!

She said to him through the Force. She tried to look serious for a moment, but then laughter consumed her again.

verse dawnstrider
Jan 12th, 2002, 04:40:18 PM
::Verse talked back to Xazor through Force.::

Shade Verse Magus. Sounds good to me.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 12th, 2002, 04:53:02 PM
... Truly? Then you are most likely indeed a skilled fighter, although I do not personally approve of the use of tricks and manipulations of the senses in battle.. I myself live for the honor of battle, so as such, I cannot say I agree with your statement about the battleground.. It may not be the best place to Develop your skills, but it is truly one of the best places around to test them.. As for my own battles, I have not yet fought a Jedi I haven't bested, although I do not say so to brag..

*His smile remained as he spoke, for he did not mean any of his words in any unpleasent way.. He then, however, turned to Xazor, and spoke a few words to her as reply to one of her statements..*

... You may be able to develop to the best of your potential, but with proper training, you can actually Set your own potential..

Xazor
Jan 12th, 2002, 07:12:56 PM
Xazor smiled at her Master. He was being funny.....in his own little way. Shade Verse Magus...doesn't sound so bad, I guess...... She thought to herself with a laugh. She then turned to MnT in reply to his comment.

Yes, indeed I will be able to set my own potential, but right now I am only a padawan....getting there first is what matters to me know.

She smiled.

verse dawnstrider
Jan 13th, 2002, 02:01:22 AM
"It seems that we agree on one thing MnT. We both want to be the best. One day we may see each other. You Sith are always starting something, and we Jedi must stop it. I also feel Xazor will not get anywhere alone. Nether will I or you or anyone here. When you are alone you are always the best. When you have someone else to be there with you, you go even further. It matters not if it is friend or Master. No one likes to be alone. They may say that they can do anything alone, but deep inside they want someone. One can't know everything. I am use both Shade and Xazor will teach me something I don't know. That is how life works. We make each other better."

Shade Magus
Jan 13th, 2002, 11:37:09 AM
Shade blushed at the comments made by Xazor and Verse, and then got serious as MnT and Verse started talkking about potential and others making one strong. He agreed with both as he wa sure the rest did.

Xazor
Jan 13th, 2002, 08:50:04 PM
I agree.....others do make you stronger. I have experienced this first hand since arriving here to train.

She said with a smile as she looked at both Shade and her Master. They had made her strong in such a small amount of time. It was incredible....

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 13th, 2002, 09:51:19 PM
.. I quite agree, training by onesself allows perfect manipulation of those skills you wish to develop, for you know exactly what you want to do.. But it's when you're training with someone stronger, that you can pick out the flaws in your skills, and learn new ones.. I would never argue this..

*Finishing his statement, MnT sat there in thought for a moment, before coming to a conclusion.. It wasn't quite true, he often was able to devise new techniques and "debug" his current ones, even more efficiently than when he was with someone else..*

... Then again.. That's not entirely true.. Through meditation, one is able to study themselves, often with more effect than being with someone much stronger..

Master Yurza
Jan 14th, 2002, 12:26:01 AM
::Yurza atched the exchange between Verse and Xazor about his brother and then returned his attention to the conversation at hand::

"You are correct Master.....I have found that meditation and other training exercises can help imporve one very far..."

Xazor
Jan 14th, 2002, 12:31:08 AM
Yes, meditation is extremely helpful to oneself. I have found it quite useful when I need to improve my skills in an area. In meditation, I can simulate myself doing things that I cannot accomplish in the physical..I take the physical traits from my mind and plant them in my body. Then, with a little practice, I am able to accomplish these tasks with a great deal of skill. Yes.....meditation is a very helpful tool to both Jedi and Sith alike.

She concluded, taking another sip of her drink.

Shade Magus
Jan 14th, 2002, 12:43:32 AM
"I found that it depends on what type of meditation you are practicing that helps you."

Xazor
Jan 14th, 2002, 12:50:50 AM
Yes, indeed that has a great effect on many things.

She said and smiled at Shade.

Sometimes you act too smart....

She said to him through to Force teasingly. She smiled and verbally laughed a little bit.

Shade Magus
Jan 14th, 2002, 12:55:10 AM
Shade put on an innocent face.

Xazor
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:01:05 AM
We all know how innocent you really are....

She said in his mind with a sly smile.

Shade Magus
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:57:48 AM
Shade gavce a sly smile.

Xazor
Jan 14th, 2002, 08:15:53 PM
Xazor slyly smiled back.

You are quite the devil actually........

She said verbally by mistake. She then looked at everyone. They were all silent for a moment....but that didn't last long. The silence was followed by several minutes of roaring laughter. Xazor blushed a horrible shade of red and wished she could crawl under the table. It was funny...in a way....so she also joined in the laughter.

Master Yurza
Jan 14th, 2002, 08:16:48 PM
"Ok...if you two are going to sit here like this then please get a room."

::Yurza sneered as he watched his brother and his girlfreind::

Xazor
Jan 14th, 2002, 08:20:00 PM
The laughter ceased for a moment as the shocked couple looked at Yurza.

Excuse me......?

Xazor said with a bit of laughter trailing her voice. Her face was an even brighter shade of red now. She thought she'd make some fun of it, though, and added a smart remark.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea........

She said as she looked over at Shade. He was now blushing.....it was quite a funny sight to see.

Shade Magus
Jan 14th, 2002, 08:41:51 PM
Shade's eyes opened wide at this turn of events.

Xazor
Jan 14th, 2002, 08:46:42 PM
Xazor saw the surprised look on his face. She started to laugh again.

verse dawnstrider
Jan 15th, 2002, 12:28:59 AM
"OOOK. It seems Shade Verse Magus will come sooner than planned. With that I take my leave. I bid thee farewell."

::Verse nodded and left the table.::

Xazor
Jan 15th, 2002, 07:19:58 PM
Master! That isn't very funny.............okay, it is a little funny..........ah!

She said with a bit of laughter.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 15th, 2002, 07:43:10 PM
*MnT could not help but laugh at the words and actions transpiring(?) between the Jedi.. But at the same time, was forced to suppress an odd feeling of lonliness.. It was odd, for he could not find a reason for it.. Simple logic would say that he might possibly be infatuated with Xazor, and seeing Shade with her caused him to become jealous and lonely, but he knew that would not be it. He would have to go, and spend some time meditating on the cause of this, for it was simply not like him to have such emotions showing up suddenly..*

... It has been nice meeting you all, but I'm afraid I must take my leave.. It has been a good rest, and I must return to my training..

*With that, he bowed in parting, turned, and left..*

Xazor
Jan 15th, 2002, 08:03:12 PM
Xazor watched him leave.

Hope to see you again......

She called after him as she waved good-bye. She looked at Shade and then at Yurza and started to laugh.

Now we're back to where we started! All the party people left!

She said through her laughter. She was now on her third glass of red wine. She took a generous drink of it and set the glass back on the table.