PDA

View Full Version : A Silent One

Alexander Strife
Jan 12th, 2002, 11:56:54 PM
Alexander pushed the doors of the bar as he stepped in, glancing around at the crowded people. He sighed slightly like he always did and walked to the counter where he sat down. Using the Force to talk, he looked at the barman.

.. Just a glass of water.

Salemn Lysce
Jan 13th, 2002, 03:25:44 PM
Salemn walked in the bar, curious. She wanted to see how different the Jedi bars were from others, and was somewhat disappointed to see that they were the same. Glancing around, she saw Alexander and was mildly surprised. A smile passed on her face and she skipped over to him.

Hiya!

Alexander Strife
Jan 13th, 2002, 06:50:26 PM
~ Hello, little one.~ He sent with the Force.

Alexander grinned as he saw Salemn. It has been awhile. Last time he saw her, he was actually able to talk. Now, he was nothing but a mute loner with no purpose.

Salemn Lysce
Jan 13th, 2002, 07:01:32 PM
While she heard Alexander talk to her via the Force, she sat down next to him. Looking at him, she tilted her head. Something was wrong...

Why did you speak to me through the Force this time...?

Alexander Strife
Jan 13th, 2002, 07:03:54 PM
~ I have no other way to ... That's why. ~

Alexander frowned slightly as his gaze fell back on his drink. When did this happen ? He couldn't remember very well ...

Salemn Lysce
Jan 13th, 2002, 08:08:07 PM
Salemn blinked, confused.

Are you saying you're mute, like me?

Alexander Strife
Jan 16th, 2002, 06:46:03 PM
Alexander smiled and nodded lightly. He opened his mouth to say a word but still couldn't. For proof.

~Yes. For now, anyways ...~