PDA

View Full Version : :: throws his Duffle bag into a Booth......

Deacon Thrax
Jan 20th, 2002, 06:29:15 PM
and sits down. Deacon figured he come here first, before moveing in to his new <A HREF=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm6.showMessage?topicID=142.topic>Room</a>. His new Master Warren Azalin had told him that most of the Jedi new and old hung out here in their free times, and he could talk to some of the other Padawan. But who would want to talk to someone who couldn't talk back? ::

Garik Loran
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:21:04 PM
"Good evening deacon. A fine time for some company. I am Garik Loran, very good to meet you."

<waits for response>

<in twi'lek repeats his words, then in gamorrean, shrugs his shoulders and goes back to his thoughts>

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 20th, 2002, 08:09:27 PM
I believe that our friend is lacking in vocal faculties, Garik Loran.

:: Anbira took a seat, opposite the padawan ::

It is an affliction I know only too well.

:: His grey eyes looked to Deacon ::

<font color=0099CC>You needn't speak to make yourself known, my friend.</font>

:: Anbira's thoughts sounded in Deacon's mind ::

Deacon Thrax
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:06:59 AM
:: Deacon rolls up his mask ever so sligtly off his neck. A large deep scar runs across his throat. As quick as he rolled up he lowered it back down again. ::

"You needn't speak to make yourself known, my friend."

:: Deacon heard these words in his mind......he wanted to answer, but..Quickly he took out his pad, and scribbled a note on it. ::

"I don't know how to mind talk."

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 21st, 2002, 06:14:35 AM
:: He smiled slightly ::

Then that is something that must indeed be remedied. I am sure your master shall work with you diligently, so that you shall aquire such a skill.

Deacon Thrax
Jan 21st, 2002, 05:12:14 PM
:: Deacon nodded a few times ::