PDA

View Full Version : *Saunters into Yoghurts

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 4th, 2002, 12:57:47 AM
The black-haired man sauntered into Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, his brown eyes taking in the site before him.

It's not Prent's on Coruscant, but it'll do, the man cast a glare over the cantina as he made his way to the bar area.

To the barkeep he said, "Gimme a bourbon. On the rocks. I trust this frelling place isn't non-smoking."

The barkeeper said nothing except for nodding, then handed a glass of a brownish liquid to him.

The man took a sip, letting the burning liquid filter down his throat. He took a dark cigar out of his pocket. He cut the cigar, then lit it with a torch lighter.

He inhaled the smoke to his mouth, then smiled as the bourbon and smoke flavor mixed. The barkeep walked back to the man.

"Anythin' I can git ya?"

The bounty hunter let a wolfish smile come to his face, "Yeah, information. I need your best slicer you've got 'vailable."

Satine Capashen
Jan 4th, 2002, 01:08:50 AM
Satine watches the newcomer from his corner table, sipping on a cup of steaming klah.

Wonder what this guy wants...

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 4th, 2002, 02:47:20 AM
"Hmm?" the man demanded staring back at the barkeep.

"Where the hell is your best slicer," he reached across the bar quickly, his hand grasping the barkeep's throat.

"Don't give me all day, sweet cheeks," the bounty hunter's brown eyes shot blasters at the scared barkeep, "I don't care if this is a Jedi bar, I want information...

"Now...where...is...your...best...slicer!"

Captain Tohmahawk
Jan 4th, 2002, 03:10:32 AM
CRACKBANG!!! SMASH!!! Glass shattered from the bullet that broke bottles in the rack above the bar

The handgun was relevelled at the troublemaker's head and a highly pissed Major General stared down th e fool who would cause trouble.

"UNHAND HIM.... NOW - Or the next bullet makes you shorter a head"

Avolon Bisel
Jan 4th, 2002, 03:34:06 AM
Avolon was on break from his bartending duties. He casually put down his vodka, exhanging it for his blast and smash rifle. It was a simple tool. A rifle and a grenade launched spliced together to make a new creation, it was nicknamed "blast" for the bullet chamber, "smash" for the grenade chamber. It was heft, certainly. Of course, he had gotten used to it.

Before the man could reply to Tohmahawk, Avolon was on him like a rancor on a steak. The rifle's gun barrell stared down the man's right ear.

"Hey, moron," Avolon smiled. "See that guy..."

Avolon nodded his head towards Tohmahawk.

"He's a benevolent bastard next to me," Avolon was still smiling, oddly. "I don't have hangups about giving you an extra blow hole."

Bisel squeezed the trigger slightly, not pulling it fully. It was enough to make normal men wet themselves.

"If you ever pull a stunt like this again, you're dead."

Joan of the Underlings
Jan 4th, 2002, 04:13:54 AM
Although Joan was only a fresh recruit, she was poised and ready, to defend her fellow Jedi! Her fragile hands clench into a tight fist, and she prepares to fling herself opon the ruffian.

Let him go you unhygenic oaf!

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 4th, 2002, 04:36:11 AM
The man grinned, turning his head to face the two men holding weapons on him. He released the barkeep, only to slip his hands into his pockets and pull out his own blasters.

He shifted his eyes towards Tohmahawk, a slight bit of recognition coming to his face.

He spoke, "Hey, I'm just looking for information. Ex-Rebel can do that can't he? Look for information?

"Now if we're gonna get all pissy and such. Then I'm not again shooting information out either..."

He looked towards Bisel, "I know you don't I?"

He kept his blasters trained towards the two men.

"Aurelias Kazaar. Now, can I get along with my information getting, or is that illegal in the New Republic?"

Joan of the Underlings
Jan 4th, 2002, 04:45:45 AM
Joan shrugs off her annoyance with the man , and allows herself to relax somewhat. Arms folded, she leans back into her chair to watch the scene in an observant silence.

Satine Capashen
Jan 4th, 2002, 12:08:57 PM
Satine's hands had gone for the blasters on each hip as the man began to assault the barkeep, but the Knight visibly relaxed as he saw Avolon and Tomahawk take care of the dude...

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 4th, 2002, 04:41:23 PM
Kazaar ran his eyes down the gun barrel towards the owner's face.

"Like the gun, slick," Kazaar kept a smile on his face, despite his situation, "That's not standard New Republic issue is it? Nice job on the construct."

"'Ey, I came here looking for information. 'Bout a guy I...sorta know. Now, can I git some help, or are we just gonna stand like this all night?"

Avolon Bisel
Jan 4th, 2002, 11:32:44 PM
Avolon wanted to beat him, just for the heck of it. Although, he showed constraint.

"First, put the blasters away. Throw them over there."

Avolon nodded next to Tohmahawk, never taking his gaze off the man.

"No one," Avolon clenched his teeth, visibly mad. "No one, points a gun at me. If you don't stop pointing that, you're dead. I will kill you. You will be six feet under. You will not live."

The soldier was willing to take a bullet if it meant destroying this scum.

"You can ask for information, but do it nicely. If you assualt another person in this bar, you will die. There are many things you can do that will keep you from dying. I have outlined the things you must NOT do. So I would appreciate it if you would comply!"

OOC - That a Mr. Blonde pic? :)

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:15:56 AM
OOC: Yep. That's why he's such an @#%$. And why he assaulted the barkeep. ic:/

"You'd appreciate it, if I comply?" Kazaar's eyebrows arched as he stared towards the two men.

"If I recall, you guys pulled your guns on me. All I did was ask if I could speak with the best slicer in the area. Granted, I was a bit rough with him, but wouldn't you if the guy didn't answer your question?

"Now...how about this. I set my blasters back in my holsters, and you guys set your blasters away too. 'Cause if you think I'm gonna stand here unarmed, then you're sniffing spice. I never go into a place, I know I can't walk out of alive.

"So here we go: You tell me what I want to know, and I leave and no one gets hurt."

Kazaar puffed on his cigar, letting the smoke waft from his mouth. Then smiling, he slowly let his blasters slide back into his holsters.

He laughed, "Barkeep. Buy 'em both drinks. On me.

"Now," he turned to the two men, "Anyway you guys can help me who I'm looking for?"

Avolon Bisel
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:47:40 AM
Avolon laughed. He always got his own drinks free, but he decided to let the man pay for something.

The Blast and Smash rifle was layed gently on the counter. Avolon was already invisioning how he could pop the man's eyes out like grapes with his thumbs. He could do that before the man could get his guns back out, if that's what he was intending.

"A slicer, hmm?"

Avolon knew the term. It was a hacker. Of course this didn't mean that the activity this man was after was of bad origin. The New Republic had hackers that served as counter-hackers, insuring that no one broke into the mainframes.

"It all depends on what kind of job you're looking for, pally. Since me and Tohmy are the good guys, we can't aid you in criminal activites. Unless of course that's not what you're intending."

The drinks had arrived now. Avolon sighed.

"What exactly are you needing a slicer for, anyhow?"

OOC - That movie was the cat's meow.

Estelle Russard
Jan 5th, 2002, 10:04:12 PM
Where-ever Tomahawk was, violence seemed to ever be hovering in the background. And this time was no different.

Estelle had been sitting at a booth in the bar, going over some weapons manuals ReaperFett had given her to study and familiarise herself with. She had noted the General's arrival earlier and then gone back to trying to memorize blasters, flechettes, stun-weapons - the mind boggled at such hardware and this was only small hand-helds.

Raised voices, and the subsequent bullets flying arrested her attention.

She looked down and lifted the blaster Fett had given her on the first night she had become his self-invited room-mate. It felt ugly and fightening in her hand and she pondered if she really could shoot a man if it came down to it.

Raising her head again, she listened in on Kazaar's and Bisels interaction, her curiosity piquing.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 6th, 2002, 05:42:58 AM
Aurelias took a sip of his bourbon, savoring the flavor before speaking.

"Not bad flavor, tell the barkeep he chooses good bourbon.

"I'm looking for a criminal. Falleen, some people have asked me to find him."

Slowly reaching into his jacket, the bounty hunter pulled out a datapad, letting it hit the bar. On it was a picture of a green-skinned lizard-like alien. A large scar ran on the right side of his face and his greying, black hair cut shorter than most Falleens but still in the traditional ponytail.

"He was a member of THe Black Sun back when Xizor was runnin' it. After that, 'e got in some trouble with some others. He owes 'em money, they want it."

Kazaar took a puff off of his cigar, then took two more out, laying them on the table for the others to pick up.

"My info says, he might be 'ere. You hotshots seen 'im."

Satine Capashen
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:50:40 PM
Satine's ears perked up at the mention of Black Sun. The Knight had done some dealings with them off and on a year or so ago, and any news about them interested him. He keeps listening, nto even noticing as the droid server refills his cup of klah.

Estelle Russard
Jan 7th, 2002, 12:35:40 AM
At the mention of The Black Sun, Estelle froze.

Members of that dark organization had descended on T'r Nuva and had all but obliterated a small township. Two people from there were accused of treachery against TBS and as retribution, the town was razed to the ground.

Estelle will never forget the terror of that time, even though it was miles from where she had lived.

She suddenly felt very frightened of the man who introduced himself as Kazaar.

Avolon Bisel
Jan 7th, 2002, 03:39:52 AM
"Haven't seen him as of late."

Avolon was wondering, very much so, how his interest twisted from Slicers to Falleen.

"Be straight here, buddy. Have you been sent here to whack the person?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 7th, 2002, 04:14:25 AM
"Whack the guy?" Kazaar let a smile come to his face, "No, he's wanted. Dead or alive.

"Would I kill him for what he's done? Yeh, I would. But I'm not being paid for my opinion am I?"

He drained his glass of bourbon, then finished his cigar. Waving the barkeep over, the bounty hunter said,

"Nother bourbon. On the rocks. As for the slicer. I need a slicer to access records of flight plans from this system to any other system. Plus..."

Aurelias pressed a button on the datapad.

"...Ghent sometimes goes by the name Timary Khollie, by my information. I wanted to see if any people of those names came in here.

"But I am doin' this for a price, yeah. Gotta problem with that?"

Avolon Bisel
Jan 7th, 2002, 04:23:10 AM
"Yeah."

Avolon smiled.

"I used to be a Bounty Hunter. I know how things work. The dumbest move you ever made was walking into a NRSF protected, Jedi owned, bar and asking for business information. You have to do these things quietly, not out in the open."

Avolon leaned against the bar.

"If you're intent on doing your business here, I suggest you do it where I can't hear you," Avolon said, giving him a cold stare.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 10th, 2002, 10:46:21 PM
Kazaar smirked, "Hey, I was just lookin' for him. You asked what my opinion was. And last time I checked. It's still legal to have one of those."

Finishing his second bourbon, he pressed another button on the datapad. It showed a picture of something so gruesome, it doesn't bear describing.

"Take a look at that. Then tell me if you truly say, Ghent doesn't deserve death.

"Now," Kazaar took another glass of bourbon, "I'm gonna go sit, finish this bourbon, and go find the Falleen."

He started to walk away from the bar, then turning tossed a bag of coins and something else on the table. An old Rebellion ID card.

"By the way...good to see ya again Bisel. Glad ya stayed in the New Republic?"

Not waiting for an answer, Kazaar sat down in the corner table. Right in front of Estelle Russard.

"Hey kid. How's it going?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 12th, 2002, 02:26:55 AM
Estelle jumped slightly in her seat as Kazaar slumped himself confidently into the seat opposite her.

Finding her voice, even though her throat just went completely dry, she responed as calmly as she could.

"Hello. Im fine. Thankyou."

She found herself staring at the hunter sitting across from her, fascinated, but frozen to her chair. For some reason she couldnt take her eyes off his hands.

As an afterthought, she asked shyly. "How are you?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 12th, 2002, 04:44:18 AM
"Good," Kazaar said, his eyes distracted elsewhere, "Now, don't seem so shocked girl. Remain calm, keep your eyes on me."

He turned his brown eyes to face her.

Cute...but too young.

"Now, pretend you know me. Don't act so nervous, pretend you know me."

The serving droid walked up to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine right now, but get this girl a glass of rum or something."

Aurelias turned back towards her, "Something to take the edge off. Now, pretend you know me. Relax, I ain't gonna hurt ya."

Estelle Russard
Jan 12th, 2002, 06:12:17 PM
"..keep your eyes on me.."

As he said this, Estelle realised she had been looking around, as Kazaar had been but without his subtlety, trying to find what was distracting him.

She went to wave off the order for the rum, but the server had gone already. oh dear.

She twisted one hand in the other, trying not too look nervous - and failing quite completely.

"Im not nervous, and I am quite relaxed, thankyou."

She tried to sound and look as if dangerous bounty hunters joined her table every night.

"Are you in danger?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 03:43:18 AM
"In trouble? Me?" Kazaar allowed a smirk to come over his face as his eyes turned towards Estelle's, "No...unless your Jedi friend decides to get a little 'frisky' with me."

Pointing with his eyes, the bounty hunter nodded towards Bisel sitting at the bar. Slowly, the latter turned back to the bar, taking a drink from the one Kazaar had bought him.

The bounty hunter kept his voice low as he sat in the Jedi Bar. By now, the serving droid had returned to the table with the rum, Kazaar has requested. He took a swallow of his bourbon, paid the serving droid, then turned back towards the meek girl before him.

"Drink it slow...sip it," he said, a shark-like smile coming to his face, "That's it...let it coat the back of your mouth. There...there ya go!"

Clumsily, Kazaar let a spoon fall to the ground near Estelle's chair.

"Pick it up," he hissed silently, "As you do it, look over your shoulder towards the Rodian at the table in the corner. No..don't make it known, slowly. That's it. Goood."

A smile came to his face, "He, works for the Black Sun. Back during the war, I did some stuff against the criminals. I recognize 'im."

"I'm sure your Jedi senses proved he was a criminal when ya first saw 'im. You are training to be a Jedi I assume?"

He took one more swig from his drink, then reaching into his black leather jacket he pulled out a leather case of the same color. Reaching into it, he pulled out a lighter colored cigar than what he usually smoked. He then cut and lit it with a lighter as black as his jacket. Blowing smoke, away from the young woman, he said,

"Don't waste your time with 'em."

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 04:19:58 AM
Leaning down she glanced casually at the Rodian (not bad for an amatuer, she thought to herself) and returned the dropped spoon to the table.

She felt annoyed at Kazaar as he sat across from her - his condescending tone about the Jedi. Who was he to say?

She stared at him, her eyes reflecting an innocent idealism
"Yes, Im studying to be a Jedi. I want my life to make a difference. To mean something."

She sipped from her glass again and murmured, "this is quite good, isnt it?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 04:34:30 AM
"The rum or the Jedi?" Kazaar smirked assuming the former, "I normally drink bourbon if you want to try something different."

He sipped his bourbon again, savoring the flavor.

"Naw, it's good to make a difference, but look around ya. The Jedi aren't thriving like they used to. And they're all prima donnas anyway."

He puffed on his cigar, allowing the flavor to mix with the bourbon.

"I was former Rebel. Did dirty work, mixing with criminals and doin' thievery for 'em. But who gets all the credit? Skywalker and his band of..." Kazaar let his curse draw out as he began to get quieter.

"So why do ya wanna be a Jedi girl? You fam' gotta history of it?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 04:50:10 AM
Here the bounty hunter had unwittingly hit a nerve.

She didnt know if she had Jedi ability. She hoped she did. She was hoping her master ReaperFett would help her to find her way. But how could she explain something so sensitive to this stranger, this outlaw. Would he understand? He most likely didnt care.

She nodded that yes, she would like to try the bourbon. Estelle was like a sponge for new experiences.

"The Jedi are the only thing that is keeping the darkness back in this galaxy. Everywhere a person turns, there is evil and dispair. Your friend, from the Black Sun over there for instance. I will do everything I can to aid the cause to keep balance in the universe and uphold the rights of those who fall victim to such as him."

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:05:30 AM
Aurelias passed the last of his bourbon over to her. It was enough to give her a bit of a jolt but not as much as the rum tended to.

"You're recitin' lyrics, girl. What's being a Jedi mean to you? Hmm?"

Puffing on the cigar again, Kazaar looked towards the Rodian in the corner table. He hadn't moved for the last hour. But he was beginning to look a little shifty in his seat.

"Hmm...what does it mean to ya, personally."

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:16:14 AM
She took the offered glass and downed the smooth liquid in one gulp trying not to sputter it out back at him as it hit the back of her throat with a kick.

"I dont know what it means to me "personally"
as you say. Im not sure I understand. I know I hope to prove myself worthy of the Jedi, and be counted as one.

Why do you sound so bitter toward them?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:27:49 AM
"Don'cha listen kid?" Kazaar began to feel a bit frustrated, "They're prima donnas. Cocky, full of themselves."

He took the glass back, finishing it.

"I was thrown outta the Rebellion 'cause of a situation with an Imperial Officer. I 'interogated' him with too much fun. Got thrown out on my ear by a Jedi."

Kazaar called the droid over again.

"Gimme something light this time. Water or sumthing like that. Maybe a beer. Something from Kuat.

"But the Jedi are all 'high and mighty' about their, no killin' laws. That's a buncha bantha poodo. Their hands are as bloody as mine. Mebbe even more."

His brown eyes focused on Estelle, "That's why I don't like Jedi. Or Sith. And, everything's gotta mean something to someone. Or else they wouldn't do it. Why are you here, girl?

"And what's your name too?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:41:58 AM
Kazaar's anger took Estelle by surprise and she visibly shrunk back into her chair.

His allegations of Jedi with bloodstained hands confused her - she hadnt ever thought of the Jedi as anything but pure in spirit and purpose. The Jedi she had seen here had seemed everything she had heard of, and more. Honorable. Committed. Though, there was that incident with Tomahawk a while back..

Kazaar spoke with such conviction. Her mind was feeling fuzzy and she wondered abstractedly if it was just her drink that was the cause of it, or more the company she was in.

"My name is Estelle. I want to be a Jedi because I want to matter. I want to make a difference. Why is that so hard to understand?" She heard herself speak, but it seemed disjointed from her body. She found that funny for some reason and let out a small laugh.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:53:07 AM
Kazaar hid his smile. Girl can't hold her liquor.

"Does being a Jedi mean ya matter? I've caught over a thousand people who've skipped out on various criminal activities. I make a difference. But, ya see, Estelle...the galaxy don't care 'bout that. Unless you got powers or can cloud mens minds, they don't care.

"Only this," he patted his blaster holster, "Matters. And how good of a people finder you are. And by the way, the name's Aurelias."

He smiled again, then puffed on the cigar again.

"Do ya see what I mean?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 06:04:27 AM
Her face crinkled in a frown. She didnt like what he was saying. She did matter. She would matter. Even if she was unsure of her ability, something deep inside her knew the Jedi was the right path.

She followed his hand as he patted the blaster at his hip.
Lifting her own weapon that had been nestled in her lap for some time now, and pointing it directly at him to show him.

"I have a blaster too, Aurelias. See?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 06:19:28 AM
"Don't draw attention to yourself!" Kazaar snarled through gritted teeth, "Put the blaster down...now!"

He watched as she silently and slowly set the blaster down. Kazaar reached over, taking the blaster slowly from her quaking hands and then inspecting it.

"Not a bad weapon, Estelle. But don't draw it unless ya need to. And don't ever point a blaster at me unless you intend to use it."

Kazaar set the blaster down on the floor next to his chair.

"So ya want to matter eh? Tell ya what. Go up to the Rodian, ask his name, and where he comes from. If he doesn't respond...think of something that'll make him respond. If he offers to take you somewhere, go with him. I'll follow ya.

"And don't worry. Nothing'll happen."

He slid back and waited her response.

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 06:39:07 AM
She laughed at the thought of her approaching the Rodian, but it was shortlived as Estelle realised Aurelias was serious.

The smile faded from her face as it dawned on her the bounty hunter was challenging her. "You want me to go up to him? Just walk right up to him?"

Kazaar noded, his eyes never leaving hers. Waiting for her to wriggle out of this. Expecting her to back down.

She looked over at the Rodian at the bar and back to Aurelias.

"You think Im afraid dont you? Well, Im not."

And to prove it, she got up from her chair and walked over to the bar.

She sat on a stool (almost misjudging it, and leaning on the counter to steady herself a little) beside the green alien and smiled at him.

"Hey, arent you Elra Sonn? Didnt we meet on Kuat once?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 06:45:31 AM
Kazaar watched in amusement as the young Jedi-wanna-be walked towards the Rodian. Long ago he'd learned to read lips, and this was no different.

The Rodian looked up from his glass at the young woman who approached him.

"Elra Son? Never heard of him. But I can help ya, pretty."

Kazaar could tell the Rodian knew the girl was drunk.

"My name's Caldro. And I've only been to Kuat once. So what's a pretty girl like you doing here? You're not a fa-shoosh are you?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 07:00:05 AM
It was fortunate for Estelle the Rodian spoke basic. Aha! She atleast got a name. She resisted the urge to glance at Kazaar in triumph and instead responded to the Alien.

Fa-shoosh? She had no idea what that meant, but as naive as she was, Estelle could figure out the look the Rodian was giving her. Especially since his eyes seemed to linger in certain places. It made her want to run away and hide. But she could feel Kazaar's eyes on her back and she was determined not to give him any satisfaction from her weakness.

"Fa-shoosh" Estelle smiled broadly.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 13th, 2002, 07:05:32 AM
She's got a chance Kazaar thought as he watched her. She got a name...good.

When the Rodian asked what she was, Kazaar almost shot up from his chair when she nodded saying "Fa-shoosh"

Then he grinned, A prostitute in a Jedi bar. Either this Rodian is stupid or just plain drunk.

The Rodian spoke again, "Does the fa-shoosh wish payment now or later? And who is your prink-tat?"

He ran a green hand over her face, then pinched her cheek slowly.

Aurelias felt his eyes tighten slightly, as he awaited her response.

C'mon get the drunken fool outta the bar...

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2002, 08:19:59 PM
Estelle froze as the alien touched her face.

She felt lightheaded from the alcohol, but she was far from drunk, although she could not say as much for the alien who now held her tightly by the arm.

She didnt know what to do. All of a sudden she felt completely out on a limb.

She turned to look over for Kazaar for some sort of guidance.

"Ahhh....he is prink-tat" The Rodian turned in his
chair to follow Estelles look and nodded to the bounty hunter, hoping to do some business.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 15th, 2002, 06:05:04 PM
Inwardly, Kazaar almost froze. But then he realized something.

For a kid who can't holder her liquor completely, she's done a good job.

He nodded back to the Rodian, motioning him to come to his table. When the Rodian and Estelle reached the table, Kazaar gretted the both of them.

"You wish to do business?"

"Yesh," the Rodian muttered, "How musch?"

"Three hundred for an hour," Kazaar smirked. Might as well make up the money lost when the drinks were destroyed.

The Rodian was too drunk to protest. He figured, as the bounty hunter thought he would, the girl was young, new, and good. He threw 4 coins on the table.

One hundred-fifty creds...New Republic issue. And brand new. More proof of the Rodian's ties with Ghent. Kazaar nodded, then let the Rodian lead Estelle from the bar. He finished his drink, then slowly started to follow.

Estelle Russard
Jan 15th, 2002, 11:12:55 PM
He better be right behind me...

She couldnt believe Kazaar had "sold" her to the Rodian. Even though she knew it was just a ploy, she still felt embarrassed and oddly offended by it.

As the two - a most unlikely pair - made their way through the bar toward the exit, Estelle felt her face burning up in a red blush that threatened to pop some veins. She felt every eye in the place was on her, though it wasn't the case - except for those that had been keeping tabs on the Bounty Hunter the whole while.

The alien's grip was strong and if Aurelias didnt make his move soon, Estelle was going to be in serious trouble.

The bar door slammed with heartsinking finality behind her, and did not re-open.

Out now in the fresh night air, Estelle's eyes welled up as the Rodian roughly pulled her along with him towards where his transport was stationed.

stay calm Estelle, stay calm... She reached down to reassure herself that atleast she had the weapon ReaperFett had given her, only to realise with dismay that Kazaar had taken it from her and had not returned it.

"Ishna torgrat, sibllie hehehhe" Caldro was getting more excited and groping as the seconds passed.

Estelle broke out in a sweat of desperation..

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 16th, 2002, 05:01:16 AM
*Click!

Normally, blasters didn't make the sound *Click. But Kazaar's did, mainly because the small holdout blaster of his was a slug thrower. Rarely used these days, only people who had access to them were bounty hunters and scum. Kazaar fit the former. The latter...was the kind he hunted.

"Ah Ah Ah," he spoke, sneering at the Rodian, "You didn't pay me all the money."

Not waiting for the Rodian to say anything, Kazaar shot him. The Rodian made a screech as he fell, rolling on the ground in pain. A booted foot to the face and the cohort of Ghent was silent.

Aurelias looked down in disgust at the Rodian.

"You okay." It wasn't a question.

Estelle Russard
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:10:19 PM
It happened so fast, she barely had time to register what Kazaar was doing. Certainly the Rodian was the same.

The blaster shot found its mark with dreadful accuracy and Estelle in a knee-jerk reaction to it flinched bodily out of the way of it.

She twisted around to look in shock first at the fallen alien, who was now silent on the ground. If he wasnt dead already, he was very close to it. Blood was dribbling from his broken lips from Kazaars kick, but other than that, there was no movement from him at all.

She raised her eyes to the bounty hunter, who seemed at the most, disinterested in her state despite his question.

She felt sick to her stomach. Sick and angry. How could he make her an accomplice to this awful awful action?

"You said nothing about killing! You wanted some information. You didnt have to shoot him to get it!"

Estelle had no understanding of the danger she had been in with the Rodian. She had no realisation of the type of scum that Kazaar interacted with on almost a daily basis. Caldro would have used her and slit her throat at the end of it. Standard fare. This world was as foreign to her as she was to it.

Kazaar began rumaging throught the Rodians pockets looking for infomation of any sort. "Shutup Estelle."

He looked off in the direction they had been walking. "Thats his ship. Take this..." He roughly shoved the Rodians blaster into her hands. "....You can help me get this scum to his ship or stand here crying and moaning. I dont really care. But what you dont know is, I just did you a big favor. And I dont just mean saving your primrose skin from this slimebag."

She ran her arm over her eyes to wipe away the tears that were brimming and threatening to spill.

Kazaar growled at her to spur her into action.

"Pick up anything thats fallen and follow me."

Too scared and heartsick to think straight, Estelle did as she was told and followed the bounty hunter, stopping once to run aside and throw up the contents of her churning stomach. Just another humiliation to add to this horrible night.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:33:02 PM
Kazaar smirked as he heard Estelle regurgitate her dinner. And lunch.

"C'mon kid, move it!" he hissed, keeping the Rodian on his shoulder. The alien wasn't dead, but close to it. It would be a quick interogation, but interogation none the less.

It was about a fifteen minute walk to the bounty hunter's ship. Kazaar threw the Rodian on a sharp metal chair. Two pieces of wire later and the dying green alien was trussed up and unable to move.

Kazaar pulled a vibroblade out of his jacket pocket, running it over Caldro's skin, and with a flick of his wrist- took off one of the short antenna's on the Rodian's head.

He slapped the alien twice, awakening him.

"So tell me Caldro," he sneered, a dangerous look in his eyes, "Where's Ghent?"

A sound much like a gasp and a sob, came from behind Kazaar. His brown eyes glared at the interuption before he saw it was Estelle.

"You're still here huh? Very well...go get the larger vibroblade in that case over there. Get it and give it to me.

"And there's a refresher over there if you need to use it. Relax, kid, I ain't gonna look. Give me the blade then clean up."

Estelle Russard
Jan 20th, 2002, 09:26:32 PM
She followed his glance over to where the other vibroblade was kept and numbly moved towards it. The moans of the Rodian sent a jolt through her with each and every pathetic whimper he made as Aurelius did his work.

On a counter beside the case that housed the other blade was an open bottle of Bourbon - the swill Kazaar was so fond of but had omitted to finish earlier that evening before he left for the Bar and Grill. Estelle grabbed it up.

She made her way forward, leaving the blade where it was and stepped into the refresher, bottle in hand. The bounty hunter looked up just in time to see her disappear into the compartment as the refresher door automatically slid shut.

Estelle peeled off her grimed garments, swiging repeatedly from the bottle as she did so. She slid down to a crouch position, one arm wrapping around her legs as she pulled them to her chest, her bare back pressed hard against the refresher wall. The liquor was bitter, but it was a relief to have something else assault her senses right now. She closed her eyes tightly trying to shut out the images of the rodian, the blood, the hard look of Aurelius' face. She forced the bourbon again and again down her throat as the broken sobs refused to be stifled any longer.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 21st, 2002, 05:40:45 AM
Kazaar heard the sobs coming from the refresher area. Glaring towards the dying Rodian, he snarled,

"Stay right here, Kaldro. And lemme know when ya decide to talk."

Only a gurgle came from the alien. The bounty hunter knew he had only an hour or so, before the cohort of Ghent was dead. And he needed the information before he died. Sighing, Kazaar slapped the Rodian.

"Where...is...Ghent."

The Rodian's cracked lips gurgled again, "Cor...ell...i...aaaa...."

Corellia. More Force Users. Peachy. Kazaar slapped the Rodian once more, just 'cause he didn't like scum.

The sobs came again from the refresher. For once, Kazaar's heart softened briefly. Grabbing a blanket, Aurelias strode over to the refresher.

Suddenly, he threw the door open and stared down at the shivering, naked young woman. He sighed at he looked in her crying eyes.

Slowly, he took the bottle from her shaking hands looking at what was left of it. Enough for one last swallow.

"Here," he said, giving the bottle back, "Finish it."

She did. Kazaar hit the button on the refresher, then closed the door.

"Don't come out till ya clean."

Kazaar walked back to the Rodian. It had died while he'd been checking on Estelle.

Damn fool of a Rodian. Thinking he could hide here, while his master went elsewhere.

Kazaar, keeping the Rodian tied, picked him up over his shoulder and then strode back into the Yavin streets. No one had followed him, but Kazaar still kept his dark eyes open just in case.

The advantage of being a former Rebel, was Aurelias knew the place fairly well. He'd spent time on Yavin back during the war. The bounty hunter found an out of the way spot, then slit the bowels of the Rodian gangster open. He stuffed a small detonator into the latter's stomach, then pressed a button. The smell of burning flesh came to his nose as Kazaar walked away from the dead alien.

Aurelias Kazaar reached the Dutchman about 10 minutes later, after procuring another bottle of bourbon. He slid back into the metal chair, recently vacated by Kaldro. The ship was still empty, but based by the sounds from the refresher, Estelle was still in there.

20 minutes...damn women.

He took a cigar out, then poured himself a glass of bourbon. The door opened, and a meek and throroughly drenched Estelle came out. Kazaar kept his back turned, but still agknowledged her presense.

"Shower well? And how was the bourbon?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 22nd, 2002, 01:29:36 AM
"I dont feel so well.."

The refresher on the "Dutchman" was the hydro kind and had helped to bring Estelle back to some sort of feeling of humanity again. But only just a little.

Her head swam as she shuffled out, hair dripping, and plonked herself unsteadily into a leather swivel chair. She realised that the rodian they had hauled in here earlier this evening - or was it last evening, it was hard to think straight - anyway the rodian was now gone. Estelle didnt ask where he was. She really didnt want to know.

Kazaar had his back to her still and she couldnt gage his mood, even if she had the clarity of mind to do so.

She tried to focus her eyes and hold herself steady in the chair, though it seemed hellbent on continually swiveling which made it even harder to convey herself to the bounty hunter as having regained her selfcontrol.
"So..Did you get your information?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 22nd, 2002, 02:19:42 AM
"Yeah I got it," Kazaar kept his back turned as the now drunk Jedi Padawan staggered into the Dutchman's living quarters.

"There's some dry clothes in the closet. Get 'em out and put 'em on. You can stay 'ere."

The bounty hunter threw one of his vibroblades on the table, still caked in greenish blood, then turned back to the naked woman (who still hadn't moved).

"Gonna have to do everything myself..." he muttered as he strode to his closet. He opened the door and pulled out a black, long-sleeved shirt.

"C'mon," he spoke softer to Estelle, "Hands up. Lemme put this on."

The shirt covered enough for her to be slightly decent. Kazaar sat back in the metal chair, then motioned for Estelle to sit in the leather chair. He relit his cigar, took two puffs, then held it out for the girl.

"Care for a try? It's mild," he smiled a wolfish smile.

Estelle Russard
Jan 22nd, 2002, 02:38:16 AM
As the thick blue cigar smoke curled around Kazaars face, Estelle crinkled her face up in the negative. Right now, she desperately wanted to sleep. She felt so spent, and though the earlier events were fading away with her energy, she still felt completely wrung.

It would hit her tomorrow when she woke to see herself dressed in Kazaar's shirt. Right now, the whole being naked and dressed by him had rolled right over her. Mortification would come with the morning.

Aurelius chuckled as she reacted as he'd expected. Ah, he'd get her smoking them yet, given enough time.

Estelle began to blink slower with each moment.

"I really think I need to sleep. Is there somewhere to sleep here? I feel pretty sleepy."

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 22nd, 2002, 02:59:34 AM
Kazaar pointed towards the corner of the room.

"There's a cot there. You can sleep on it. I'll be in the cockpit if you need anything."

Putting the cigar out in this ashtray, the bounty hunter walked to the cockpit. He was tired himself. He set his body in the flight chair, then fell asleep.

Estelle Russard
Jan 22nd, 2002, 03:07:31 AM
Dragging the blanket after her, Estelle wondered why the cot in the corner seemed to be on such a slant..

Collapsing into it, she fell mercifully asleep before her head even really found a comfortable spot.

The last thought to float through her mind as she draped the cover over her bare legs, was to wonder why the ceiling of the cockpit was slanted too.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:36:50 AM
Kazaar awoke 5 hours later. He didnt' have a bad headache, but enough for a bit of bourbon to remove the headache.

Time to head off to Kuat to meet Prent.

Pressing flight controls, the bounty hunter lifted his fighter high in the air, away from the ground of Yavin IV and the Greater Jedi Order.

In two days he would be on Kuat waiting to meet with Sanis Prent in hunting Khollimar Ghent. Kazaar leaned back in his flight seat and fell asleep again.