PDA

View Full Version : Relaxing

araia
Jan 17th, 2002, 11:51:16 PM
Araia walked into the Bar and Grill and took a seat. She was a quiet girl, content to watch others in the bar. It was nice to have some down time. She'd never experienced free time before coming to the academy.

She ordered a drink and sat, watching silently.

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 18th, 2002, 09:06:13 PM
A Jedi bar and grill? This was the last place he would expect to find her. Still, he wouldn't doubt the word of his men. They had tracked her here. He trusted them....they were among the few he did.

Kayen Dolomora pushed open the door and walked in, pulling the hood of his black cloak over his face. He scanned the room, searching for the young girl. He almost didn't recognize her, she had changed drastically since leaving. A rare smile flicked across his lips. "Araia Lei, I've found you. And this time, you won't escape." he murmered under his breath.

araia
Jan 18th, 2002, 09:17:36 PM
For a moment, Araia didn't notice the familiar presence. But only for a moment. As soon as she did, her eyes darted around frantically, trying to locate him and at the same time hoping he hadn't found her. The urge to jump from her chair and run was unbelievanly strong. She was shaking uncontrollably. He couldn't be here, not now. She'd worked so hard to get away from him. A new wave of fear washed over her. This was getting out of hand. Araia tried to calm herself but she couldn't. Her breathing was fragmented, hurried. She leaned forward trying to hide.

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 18th, 2002, 09:47:10 PM
A low chuckle escaped as the girl bent over. She was scared. Good. He had hoped she would be. Slowly he walked over to hte table in which she was seated, smiling devioiusly. "Hello child. It has been quite a long time has it not?" Kayen walked behind her and bent low, whispering into her ear, "I always find you. This time is of no exception."

araia
Jan 18th, 2002, 10:08:58 PM
She cringed, and a tear rolled down her cheek. Araia was terrified. The source of her nightmares was standing behind her. The shaking intensified and more tears began to silently fall. Her parents faces swam in front of her and she could hear her mother's voice in her mind.
Run Araia! Go, get out! Don't stop, don't look back! GO!

"Please...please just go away..." she sobbed.

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 19th, 2002, 01:54:25 AM
Kayens grin widened. He was an old man and not many things made him smile anymore. Her grabbed Araias arm and hauled her roughly to her feet. "Not this time child. You belong to me. I don't like it when my possesions go missing."

araia
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:19:18 AM
She was frantic. the first thing ,after running, that came to her mind was to get help. "Please! Help me!" she shouted trying to twist from Kayens grip.

Nash Stolar
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:27:08 AM
*Nash rose from his seat, he had been watching trying to figure out what was going down, when she shouted was more then enough to inturupt them, he calmly walked over and say his padawan trying to get out of a man's grip... he looked older but still strong.. no reason to let his guard down..*

"Excuse me.. but is there a problem? You look to old to be her boy friend"

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:29:36 AM
Kayen eyed the man. "I'm not, I assure you. There is no problem. And if there was I do not see how it would be a matter of your concern."

Nash Stolar
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:37:37 AM
"I'm a jedi, any problems that look like they have a bad ending become my matter of concern... Any questions?"

*He smirked*

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 19th, 2002, 03:38:10 AM
"This will not end badly therefore we are in no need of your interfearence... any questions?" Kayen replied, still gripping Araias arm.

Nash Stolar
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:16:49 PM
"yeah... whats your name old man? Besides I don't let people up and leave with my padawans without both saying its alright.."

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 19th, 2002, 10:11:41 PM
Kayens eyebrows rose at the mention of Padawan but he kept silent on the matter.
"I am Kayen Dolomora. This child works for me. Her parents were killed in an unfortunate accident making me her gaurdian. You no longer have a say in what happens to her."

Nash Stolar
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:04:16 AM
*Nash shook his head*

"I must correct you... I never had a say in what happens to her.. All that happens here is based on personal action.. not what others want.. and this accident woulden't be that you killed them would it? I've seen it happen before.."

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:37:44 AM
I wonder if he knows what it's like to die.........

The headstrong padawan said as she rose from her seat in the bar. She walked over to where the three were standing and took a place next to Nash.

Good to see you again Master Stolar...........Araia.......good to see you also.

She said as she looked at them.

Nobody messes with my friends........

She growled at the man who was holding Araia. Although she didn't know her well, she was a sister in the Force.....a good reason to defend her.

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 06:29:26 AM
"Of course I didn't kill them! As I said...it was an unfortunate work accident. I would suggest you not accuse others of murder...it is a very serious accusation. I have a transport to catch as does this child. Excuse me." Kayen said hotly, glancing from Nash to Xazor angrily.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 02:36:09 PM
"Correction. You have a Transport to catch. The girl stays here."

The Jedi stepped forward between Xazor and Nash, waiting to see what this Man would do next. He had heard this man rambling on long enough, but he had also heard of him before....

"You have no right to the child. Her training in the light nullifies any "ideas" you might have. You see we Jedi are her guardians now, not you. I suggest then that you let the girl go and leave without any further conflict..."

Warren flashed the man a smile showing him he meant business.

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 03:50:19 PM
Yes......without any further conflict.......or you'll find yourself in a much larger one......and no way out. So I suggest you leave now.

Xazor growled at the man with a sly smile. This man was no match for the Jedi that stood before him, and it would be wise of him if he left Araia alone.

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 03:54:50 PM
Kayen fixed a smile on his face. "I'm afraid you are mistaken Jedi... I am this childs gaurdian and have every right to take her. I am not violating any laws by doing so. But you on the other hand, are by stopping me."

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:00:16 PM
"I know more then you think Mr. Dolomora. Aria told me how she used to be a slave, and how she managed to get away. Now I don't know where you come from but around here Slavery is outlawed. So as I stated before you have no right to her, and if you question me again you shall regret it."

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:03:32 PM
Kayen glanced at Araia, something passing between them silently. "A slave? You must be mistaken Jedi...they were paid for their work and were free to leave at any time. Not slaves by any means." His grip on the girl tightened.

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:04:29 PM
Oh, you are quite mistaken. You play by our rules while your on our turf. Am I correct in saying so Master Azalin?

A smile crept across her face again as she eyed the man. He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:08:13 PM
Warren flashed a smile both at Xazor and at the man.

"Xazor has a point. You come to a place of Jedi and have the audacity to demand one of our students back? Well I don't know what type of backwater planet your from, but around here things like that don't happen. I made a promise to Aria there that no one would take her back to her previous life. A promise I intend to keep. Now I ask you again: Leave peacfully, and alone, or leave by force, ALONE."

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:10:47 PM
When Kayen looked at her she knew what he meant. Stay quiet. She couldn't stop shaking, though she felt safer than before. But not by much. Kayen had ways of doing things no matter the odds.

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:12:12 PM
Xazor smiled at Master Azalin.

And you even said so yourself, Mr. Dolomora.......she was a worker......and free to go if she wished. She is here now.....so I guess you'll be looking to hire someone else!

Xazor cunningly smiled at the man.

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:19:29 PM
"I am not demanding anything. But, if that is the way you feel, why not ask the child?" Kayen suggested, smiling.

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:22:10 PM
Don't be afraid to speak, Araia.....we are right here and he can't do anything to you.

She said to Araia using the Force.

Clearly you are demanding her back. Asking someone to go with you does not require physical force....

Xazor said to the man and smiled reassurance at Araia.

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:26:56 PM
Araia looked between them. It would only take a word, one word. But her fear of Kayen was too great. "I can't." she whispered.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:27:43 PM
"Why? So you can prove your hold on her? I think not. She has told me the truth before and I heard her yell for help earlier. Anything different would be because of you sir...."

Warren looked on at Aria still hoping got an answer. He didn't wait long till he sent her a message through the Force.

"I am going to ask you a question Aria, now I want you to give me one nod for yes and two nods for no alright? I also need the truth. This man cannot hurt you here, I assure you."

Warren stopped and looked on at Kayen again.

"Ok, I shall ask her.... Aria, do you want to go with this man?"

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:29:08 PM
Yes you can........there is nothing he can do to you! If you want to save everything that you have fought to have then you must!

Xazor said to her through the Force. She more than understood Araia's fear of speaking against one who seemed so powerful.......she herself had to do it once......

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:33:06 PM
Still trembling she closed her eyes and nodded twice.

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:36:00 PM
Xazor had heard the plan between Araia and Warren. When she saw Araia's reply she smiled at her.

He'll be out of here soon, don't worry......

Xazor told her through the Force.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:39:21 PM
"Well Mr. Dolomora, it seems your right. She's made her decision...."

Warren threw back his robes as he flashed Kaylen a smile.

"I think she wants to stay here..."

Before the man could even react Warren swung his right fist forward in a blut of motion. The only sound that could be heard was the crack of flesh against bone. It seemed if Kaylen wanted to keep smiling it would be a little hard.

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:43:02 PM
Kayen's head jerked back violently. He fell pulling Araia down with him. Now he was angry. "What have you done child? What have you done!" He yelled shaking her. He brought his hand back and slapped her hard across her cheek.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:45:02 PM
Kaylen's hand swung quickly and violently towards Aria, but stopped not even an inch from her face. Looking in confusion he looked back to see a smile on the Jedi's face.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Didn't your mother ever teach you not to hit a girl?"

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:47:45 PM
"I learned everything from my mother!" Kayen snarled.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:51:48 PM
"In that case then I feel bad for your Father."

Warren grinned, knowing that he was making the man angrier. for some reason they where always more fun when angry.

Walking towards Dolomora and Aria slowly Warren laughed. It was easier then he had thought when he wretched aria from the mans grasp, after all muscle was never a match for the force. Warren led Aria back to Xazor and Nash. He looked at all three of them as he spoke to Xazor and Aria.

"I want you to get her far away from here. Now, do you udnerstand me?"

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:56:29 PM
"No! She is mine, and I will not let you take her away!" Kayen growled, lunging towards Araia.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:59:59 PM
In the blink of an eye Warren threw his leg outward as he kicked Kayen in the ribs, stopping his lunge in mid-air. The Man fell back not too far away, but still he posed a threat. Warren walked towards him slowly, letting his boots tread on the Bar floor as he made the man wait. Stopping for a moment he pulled out his Lightsaber and ignited it, letting it's blue glow envelope him. He put on an emotionless face as he pointed the tip of his saber towards the fallen mans throat.

"I told you before, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Your choice."

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:04:27 PM
Kayen stayed still for a moment, breathing hard. His eyes were feirce and cold. He gave a last glance towards Araia. "This is not over Jedi. Not by a long shot." he said, lowly.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:06:15 PM
"They never are. Now get outta here before I by accident let my saber "slip"."

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:10:25 PM
(This message was left blank)

Kayen Dolomora
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:12:56 PM
Kayen rose slowly and turned to leave. "I will get you child. I always come back. You aren't safe anywhere." with that Kayen walked out. But he would be back, oh yes, he would be back...

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:15:26 PM
Warren said nothing as the man left, he only disengaged his saber and turned back to Aria. He could tell she was visably shaken.

"You ok? Your among only friends here now."

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:16:10 PM
As soon as he left, Araia fell to the floor, hugging her knees and rocking back and forth. Her head was resting on her knees and the shaking had intesified. Kayens appearence had rattled her deeply. His words had hit home.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:18:14 PM
It seemed as is Aria was off in her own little world as Warren spoke to her. He dared not try to shake her, he just repeated his words.

"You ok? Your among friends here now."

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:21:53 PM
She shook her head. "He's coming back...he's going to come back...he's angry and he'll come and he'll get me. He always finds me...he won't stop."

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:23:50 PM
"He can try all he want's, but there shall always be Jedi here to stop him. Heck, maybe next time I won't let him off so easy, after all no one should have to live a life in fear."

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:27:06 PM
Araia nodded. "Thank-you." she whispered.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:32:21 PM
"Hey, it's no problem. I made you a promise you'd be safe remember? I'm not one to go back on a promise."

Nash Stolar
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:45:50 PM
ooc: *Will never sleep again*

"Listen to my old master.. He won't let a star destroyer come between him and his word.."

*nash looked over to warren and nodded slighty*

"I think we should leave... Enough attention has been sent to us already.. Tomarrow is a new day and most would have forgotten what happend.."

*Nash made his way to araia.. and knelt down beside her*

"Wanna get some rest? Warren and I would have no trouble walking you to your room."

araia
Jan 20th, 2002, 09:08:17 PM
OOC: lol...sleep is good....but I've had too much coffee...

Araia nodded. "I'd appreciate it Sir." slowly she stood up and glanced at the door.

Xazor
Jan 20th, 2002, 09:37:16 PM
Xazor was impressed at how the Jedi Master had handled things. She smiled and walked over to Araia. She put her arm around her and smiled again.

Yes, you are always among friends. Now you have a new one. My name is Xazor, and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm around.

She said in a soft voice.

Nash Stolar
Jan 21st, 2002, 12:11:45 AM
*Nash stood up and nodded*

"Alright.. lets get going.. "

*he walked forword and waited at the door*

Xazor
Jan 21st, 2002, 12:18:56 AM
Araia, Xazor and Master Azalin followed Nash to the door and then exited the bar and grill.

See how smoothly things go when you have the Jedi backing you?

Xazor said with a slight laugh as she tried to lighten the mood a bit.

Nash Stolar
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:10:10 AM
*Nash was at araia's side, after what happend he did not want to have his padawan taken under his nose of he stayed in the back*

"From what I heard... you wen't always on the jedi's side Xazor."

Xazor
Jan 22nd, 2002, 11:29:49 PM
Xazor was shocked by his comment, but she would not lie.

You have heard correctly, Master Stolar.......I was not always on the Jedi's side......

She replied. Her story was not simply that, though.

Although, being a Sith was not entirely my choice either.....

She added. She looked at the ground as they walked. She could feel a sort of tension building between she and Nash. She scanned his thoughts for a moment and then went back to her own. He doesn't trust me.. She thought to herself.

Nash Stolar
Jan 23rd, 2002, 12:26:37 AM
*Nash nodded and looked back at the path ahead of him, there was nothing he wanted to really say.. or needed saying so he just keeped quiet.*

"....."

Xazor
Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:44:29 AM
Xazor couldn't take the silence that now engulfed them. It was awkward and uncomfortable to let something like that hang. She didn't want them to think she had Sith tendancies still.....but she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to say anything verybally, for it wouldn't make sense. So instead, she spoke to Nash through the Force.

Master Stolar.......if you do not trust me, say it. I will understand. Many have judged me since coming here, so it would not be the first time. If you wish me to leave, I will. I was just trying to be helpful....

She looked up only for a moment as she said these things in his mind. She made eye contact with him and quickly looked back at the ground as they continued to walk.

Nash Stolar
Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:30:50 PM
*Nash looked at her a little longer then looked ahead.. He responded back to her with the force*

Its not that I don't like you personaly... I was just never fond of sith becoming jedi.

Xazor
Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:47:44 PM
Xazor was now feeling pretty bad. She had tried to tell others her story....but they never seemed to listen.

I was forced to be a Sith. I never knew my parents because I was raised as the Sith daughter of the Most High Lord and Master of the Siths on the planet Cysaria. He took me as his apprentice when I was but a child. I was trained well and became a Sith warrior. He spoke seldomly of our "enemy", the Jedi. I wanted to learn about them, so I did. Well, he found out that I had been researching them. He knew where my heart really was, so he threatened to kill me. He had the chance to......but instead, he just gave me a daily reminder of my past. I escaped from there to become a Jedi...my true desire.

She said through the Force. A tear fell from her right eye, but she quickly brushed it away. She didn't know why people didn't understand her past.

It is true that I was a full blooded Sith. I was sworn into allegiance to them.........I even took the Mark of the Most High........like my past, that is something that I can't remove.....it is encrypted in my blood as on my flesh. I am sorry for my past.........please do not hold it against me. Judge me for who I am now..not who I was.

She said through the Force again. She hoped with all of her heart that he understood. She looked at the ground as they walked and would occasionally glance at him.

Nash Stolar
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:48:20 PM
*Nash keeped his eyes on the road ahead of them, teh sun had started to go down, But he keeped walking as if what she said had no effect on how he felt*

"I see.."

*He said solfty and keeped walking*

Xazor
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:36:28 AM
I thought you'd support that fact that I escaped and came to the light......

She said to him through the Force. She couldn't comprehend what was so wrong.....

Nash Stolar
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:27:30 PM
We all have our sad stories, And each one has blood somewhere.

*nash noticed that they had ben walking for a little while now, and wondered if the over shot the LQ.. it was never this far from the bar... But he pushed aside the thought.. guessing it was just him*

Xazor
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:32:47 PM
She looked at the ground as they walked. She was a little confused by what he was saying, but it made some sense to her. She glanced over at him and then spoke through the Force again.

I suppose that is true..........in my case especially.......

She raised her eyes from the ground and looked around them. She was sure that the Living Quarters were behind them already. She wondered if they had missed the way. She shook the thought out of her head and kept walking.....occasionally looking over at Nash.

Nash Stolar
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:29:16 PM
*Nash keeped walking. even tho now he was positive that they had passed the LQ.. he keeped his eyes on the road ahead of them*

Whats wrong? You keep looking at me like you want to say something more.

Xazor
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:43:44 PM
Xazor looked at Nash when he said this.

It's just that.......I thought that I didn't have to prove what's in my heart. It is so hard to overcome my past with my present and future. I just thought that maybe you were different.......maybe you believed me.....I dunno........I fool myself a lot......

She said in his mind. She sighed as they kept walking.

Nash Stolar
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:07:09 PM
Well.. Its the future that matters, past is behind us.. As long as you don't go back I guess you are fine with me then.

*He stoped walking, and everyone stoped and looked at him*

"We passed out destonation awhile ago."

Xazor
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:23:29 PM
I will never go back.......that is another thing that people don't believe.

She said in his mind. He suddenly stopped and told us what I knew all along. We missed our destination a while ago. Everyone gave a slight laugh, as we had been oblivious to it, and then turned around and started walking the other way.

Nash Stolar
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:27:55 PM
I believe you, After what you said I guess you will die before you would go back, right?

*he started back the other way..keeping an eye out for the LQ*

Xazor
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:46:40 PM
Definatly......I would die if I couldn't be a Jedi!

She said through the Force as they walked.

Nash Stolar
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:49:31 PM
*Nash nodded and keep walking*

"....."

Xazor
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:25:52 AM
They continued walking until they reached the LQ. They arrived at Araia's room and made sure she was okay.

I suppose I should be off to my room also.......

Xazor said and turned to walk away down the dark hallway.....