PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while...

jayte
Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:51:22 AM
It had been some time since Jayte had ventured into the B&G. He wasn't eager to meet Greg again. But the young boys "explorin'" had led him here once again. He walked in and, after a close inspection of the patrons, sat down at a chair. He pulled a small toy spaceship out of his pocket and began to practice takeoffs and landings on the tabletop.

Xazor
Jan 23rd, 2002, 04:17:17 PM
Xazor saw the child walk into the Bar and sit down. He was now playing with some toys of his at a table. She got up from her seat and approached him.

Hello little one......my name is Xazor. What is your name?

She asked him in a soft voice. He seemed like a very intelligent little boy as he sat there and played with his space ship, re-enacting launches.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:15:49 PM
Sia-Lan walked into the B&G a little bored. Her badge for the RSC hang loosly around her neck as she glanced around to see if she reconised any one. Her eyes stoped on the little boy she had met a few weeks earlyer. Jayte. She walked over to him to see how he was doing.

"Hey Jayte. How you doing?"

jayte
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:11:36 PM
Jayte smiled at Sia Lan and shrugged. "Okay."
He smiled at Xazor. "I'm Jayte."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:01:40 PM
Sia smiles back at Jayte.

"Thats good. So what you been up to latly?"

Xazor
Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:54:55 PM
Nice to meet you Jayte.

She said and shook his small hand. She looked over at Sia-Lan and smiled.

We have never met before either, I'm Xazor. I am a padawan here.

She said in a cherry tone.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:17:48 AM
"I'm Sia-Lan Darkheart. I think ive heard of you befor. Verse's Padawan?" Sia laughs slightly. "I had the... odd plesure of meeting him the other day in the LQ when he was... freeing himself I guess you could say." she laughs again.

Xazor
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:21:46 AM
Xazor gave a light laugh.

Yes, Verse is my Master. He is great when is.......ah, not freeing himself, as you said. I was in the LQ that day when he roared past my room.

She said with a smile. Her Master was a very interesting person...

So, are you a Master, Knight or Padawan? I've heard your name around also.

She inquired with curiosity.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 25th, 2002, 02:28:30 PM
"Padawan. I just came here a few weeks ago. A few days befor I met Jayte actualy." Sia says. "Its nice around this place. Better than my old home at least."

Xazor
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:43:46 PM
I must agree with you, it is a nice place. A lot better than my previous home also. So tell me, do you have a Master? When I came, there was a great shortage on them. Finally one found me! I enjoy training a great deal.

She said with a smile.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Jan 25th, 2002, 04:58:47 PM
"My master is Akrabbim. He is one of the illusionist jedis around here." She says. "So how long have you been here??"

Xazor
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:14:48 PM
I've been here for about two months now. My Master is also an illusionist...although he prefers calling himself a 'mentalist'.

She said with a smile.