PDA

View Full Version : A rest for the long hours.....

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 01:51:29 AM
Shade walked into the B&G looking rough and beaten. He had just spent almost a whole week in the training grounds constantly. He looked around for an empty table and saw one right next to the door, how convenent. He sat down at it and told the serving droid to get him some water. He needed something to cool off before he could go back out and train again.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 12th, 2002, 02:24:35 AM
"My favorite table..."

A female voice from behind Shade spoke, her voice light. A small smile fell upon her lips as she stopped at Shade's table.

"Mind if I sit?"

She gestured toward the chair closest to him.

"You look like you could use some company."

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2002, 02:35:15 AM
Shade looked up and smiled. He was a little startled at any others being arounf this time of day, but happy none the less to have some company.

"Please sit. Would you like a drink?"

Shade pulled the chair out enough for her to sit if she liked.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 12th, 2002, 06:50:14 PM
"Thank You," She said with a smile as she took the seat he offered her.

"That's very kind of you to offer, but no Thank You."

She reached out, offering her hand to Shade in greeting.

"I am Jedi Master Amalia Azalin, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

Shade Magus
Jan 13th, 2002, 01:10:47 AM
Shade held out his hand and smiled.

"Hello Amilia..my name is Shade Magus. It is nice to meet you. How are you this evening?"

Amalia Azalin
Jan 13th, 2002, 07:44:33 PM
She shook his hand, her grip warm and friendly. She let go after a moment, placing her hand on the table top.

"I'm quite well, Thank You for asking. I trust you are the same?"

Shade Magus
Jan 13th, 2002, 11:33:52 PM
"Yes ma'am I am dong quite fine. In fact better than I have been in a long time. I just finished building my second lightsaber and I am taking more pride in it because building this one I have a special Force technique thatr helped me to design the hilt."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:04:44 AM
"As you should take great pride in your saber, it should be a part of you, when you craft it, you should craft it with you in mind. May I look at yours?"

Shade Magus
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:09:14 AM
"Of course."

Shade reached down to his waist and unclipped his lightsaber (http://web.dencity.com/planeswalker2002/obi-wan_3.jpg). He then laid it on the table for her inspection.

"I crafted it after the great Obi-wan Kenobi's lightsaber. I was hoping that maybe I could learn a little about the great Jedi by having something like this around, you know get a feel for it."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 14th, 2002, 03:10:58 PM
ooc: link isn't working for me.:(

ic: Amalia took the saber carefully in her hands, turning it slowly around slowly in her hands. She inspected the hilt of her with great detail. After a moment or two, she placed the saber back onto the table.

"I see the resemblance, it's quite nice. Have you...used it yet?"

Shade Magus
Jan 14th, 2002, 04:57:01 PM
Shade shook his head.

"Well..I have activated it to make sure it worked, but other than that no. I haven't had the time to ry it out yet."

OOC: sorry about the link..it worked last night. I'll check it later and see what is going on.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 15th, 2002, 01:36:58 AM
ooc: it's ok, thanks.

ic: 'Ah, that is a good thing in its own right, I suppose. How often do you come here to the Bar & Grill?"

Shade Magus
Jan 16th, 2002, 12:15:58 AM
"Nostly just when I have the time, or when I need something to do. What about yourself..how often do you come here?"

Amalia Azalin
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:04:43 AM
Amalia smiled softly.

"I try to visit twice a week, if I can. It is a great place to visit. It's warm and friendly here."

Amalia pursed her lips, thinking some.

"Where are you usually, when you're not here?"

Shade Magus
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:15:42 AM
"Well if I am not here, then you can either find me in my room studying or in the training grounds. If I am not in those places then chances are that I am off-planet, but that happns very seldomly so that is mainly just a last resort thing for me."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 17th, 2002, 06:36:34 PM
Amalia seemed a bit puzzled by his words.

"You've not gone on any missions as of yet?"

Shade Magus
Jan 17th, 2002, 11:27:41 PM
""It depends on how you define missions. I have been off world for GJO matters but nothing that a master has assigned me....not yet anyways."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:34:12 AM
Amalia noded her head slightly in response.

'Do you have a favorite planet you like to visit?"

Shade Magus
Jan 21st, 2002, 11:55:23 PM
"Hmmmmmmmm.............I have never really thought about it....I guess not."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:04:01 AM
She smiled a bit.

"Nothing wrong with that, I suppose. How about family..do you visit them often?"

Shade Magus
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:17:18 AM
"Well....I only have one brother and he is a Sith...and my father and I well...we just found out he is alive so we don't know each other very well..."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 22nd, 2002, 01:22:39 PM
Amalia noticed that he had not mentioned his mother, she did not ask of her, not wanting to pry.

'Yes, Sith have a way of working their way into any Jedi's life..."

She decided to change the subject, deciding that it wasn't one of the best things to talk about.

"Do you train other students?"

Shade Magus
Jan 22nd, 2002, 11:58:10 PM
"Well.....I would train tohes, but I am just a Padawan."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 23rd, 2002, 12:40:51 AM
"Oh, I see, who's your Master?"

Amalia was not at all trying to be nosey, she was just doing her best to keep good conversation.

Shade Magus
Jan 23rd, 2002, 12:49:27 AM
"My master is Kat. She isn't around much nowadays though."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:54:30 PM
Amalia smiled at the mention of Kat.

"Kat is an excellent teacher. I see her from time to time, when she or I are not busy, and we can find time to chat."

Shade Magus
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:46:31 PM
"So...what keeps you so busy?"

Amalia Azalin
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:09:46 PM
She laughed, wishing that no one would really ever have to ask her that question. She did not like often being busy.

"Well, I train, I have quite a few padawans. I travel to varies planets, going on missions and the like. And then there is also my son, whom keeps me rather busy, not to mention I have two little ones on the way.."

Shade Magus
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:14:58 PM
"Ahh...sounds you are quite busy indeed then. When do you expect the two little ones?"

Shade drummed his fingers on the table to a beat that was stuck in his head.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:52:42 AM
"Two or three months from now.."

Her Jedi robes hid her stomach well, and not many knew of the twins she carried unless she spoke of them.

Shade Magus
Jan 26th, 2002, 01:31:37 AM
"Do you know if they will be noys or gils? O one of each? Any names?"

Shade was getting excited now. He loved children.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:18:13 AM
She smiled proudly, happy to speak of her children.

"One boy and one girl, haven't decided on any names yet. I hope to soon though."

Shade Magus
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:27:05 AM
Shade smiled as he began to open his mouth.

"Just remember..Shade is a very good name."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:22:31 PM
Amalia smiled warmly.

"It certainly is, and I will keep that in mind, Thank You..."

"Well Shade, I'm afraid that my visit with you will have to be cut short, due to the fact I have much work to do."

She kept her warm smile.

"It was a pleasure and an honor to meet you, Shade, I hope we will have the chance to visit with one another again some time, I'm very sorry I couldn't stay longer. I very much enjoyed your company."

Shade Magus
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:19:12 PM
Shade nodded and held out his hand.

"I to have enjoyed this meeting. It was a pleasure to meet you."

Amalia Azalin
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:34:28 AM
She shook his hand, bidding him a farewell. Standing up she bowed with a smile.

"Until we meet again."

She gave a polite wave and then made her way out of the B&G.

Shade Magus
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:36:23 AM
Shade sat back and drunk his drink as Amilia walked out. He was glad to know he had one more freind.