PDA

View Full Version : Are You of the Bali

Gezunteit
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:01:33 PM
Gezunteit strolls into the bar and grill takes a seat and orders
A meal after the traveling one does get hungry. yet after he eats he still feels the most oddest of feeling...That person she is here the one he met she has to be its the same feeling he had at the recruitment center when he met what was her name ahhhh right Tainen Baal but she could not be seen anywhere hmmmmmmmmmm he ponders???

Tainen Baal
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:13:42 PM
Tainen was sitting at a far table. She had felt the young mans presence feircly. Cautiously she made her way over to his table. "Excuse me, I believe that we have met before. In the recruitment center? I am Tainen Baal of the Bali. May I sit?"

Gezunteit
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:26:23 PM
"hello" i was right her presence was here "yes we did meet" gets up and pulls out a chair for the lady "please join me it would be my honor...would you care for anything to eat?

Waits for a response then says "so you are of the bali"

Prove it...

Tainen Baal
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:35:41 PM
Tainen gazed at him for a moment. "I do not wish to eat now, thank-you. Why would I need to prove I am of the Bali? I have never seen you on Korran, indeed there have been only two visitors in the last fifteen years. But if you still wish it...vedui' mellon. cormlle naa tanya tel'raa. aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle astalder." she spoke in the Bali toung.

Gezunteit
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:38:02 AM
"im sorry if i came across as rude. but im not sure i can trust anyone anymore". Gez thinks: *Korran it's been a long time sinse i was there* "So Mrs.Baal What are you doing at the Jedi Recruitment center do you have a master? unfortuametly i have only attended the force school.

Takes a sip of his drink and waits for a reply

Tainen Baal
Jan 22nd, 2002, 01:15:40 AM
"Please, call me Tainen. I am being trained by Master Sage Hazzard. I will have to pay a visit to Korran soon though...the situation there is troubled. You seem to be familiar with it. That is unusual...not many have heard of Korran...you have been there?" Tainen replied.

Gezunteit
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:22:04 PM
ive only been to korran once and that was a long time ago Mrs.Bb... i mean Tainen would u mind if i taged along with you on your way to korran as you say it is troubled and i would like to go there again.

Tainen Baal
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:20:09 AM
Tainen smiled. "I would love to say yes right now but the decision is not mine alone. The Elders of Korran are reluctant to allow visitors while in such hostile conditions. There has even been discussion on whether I should come back...though they could not stop me for I am bound by my oath. I will contact my father...I am sure he will have no objections. But...if I go...I would be honored to have you alongside." she gathered her thoughts, staring at his face intently. When she realized she had not moved her gaze for quite a while, Tainen blushed. "I am sorry. But I feel as if I am suddenly looking into a mirror. Not it looks, for we are as different as day and night. It is deeper. As if I am looking into my own soul." she smiled. "It sounds crazy, I know...but I feel as if I know you from somewhere. When were you on Korran did you say?"