I've been crawling in the dark
looking for the answer
Is there something more
than what I've been handed
looking for the answer

so when it comes will I know?

How much further will I have to go?
And how much longer till I finally know?
Cuz I'm looking and I just don't see
what's right in front of me
in front of me

Show me what it's for
make me understand it
looking for the answer
Is there something more
than what I've been handed
looking for the answer

A year ago, Seer's life had been under her control, she was on her way to taking over the company one day from her mother, getting along well in the business world and without a care in the world. Now her life was full of uncertainty, she didn't have any idea of what would happen soon. Her thoughts were now full of wonder of what the future had in store for her. What was she to do now and what role would she and her son play? When would she be certain of how one day would be from the next?

Sighing as she sat at the bar and watched her son, she looked up often to scan the bar. With her tail swishing back and forth behind her, she watched some of the patrons, wondering if their lives had any sense of normality.

OOC: same rules as Fate and Fortune......

Kitssarri Reetissa
Jan 22nd, 2002, 04:10:02 PM
Across from his master sat the servant Kitssari Reetissa. Since he had come under the services of his Master Seerrasseei, he had grown a little wiser and not as niave through lessons learned the hardway. He still had a long long way to go though, as he was still far too innocent.

When he was certain that Seer was looking away, and at her son, Kit glanced up and stole a look at her. The bond that had formed between mother and son were easily apparent, even to the most unexperienced eye. He couldn't help but smile, and let a sigh escepe him, a little louder then he wanted it to.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 22nd, 2002, 06:21:48 PM
Seer's ear flicked over then she looked up upon hearing Kit sigh.

Sssomethjing on jyourrr mjind, Kjitsssssssarrrrrrrrrji?

Normally any Cizerack female wouldn't give a damn about what a servant may be thinking, but Seer wasn't a normal Cizerack female.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:42:03 PM
" oh, jit jis nothjing jimporrrtant masssterrr. Jusssst makjing an obssserrrvatjion"

He tried hard to keep the same exression on his face to at least attempt to convince her, but he was sure that it didn't work. He was sure that a small frown would peek through from time to time adn that she would catch it.

The bar was off to his right,and he turned his body to face it, not so much as to express a desire for a drink, but morso to have it so that he was not facing his master.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:51:39 PM
Seer watched Kit's face but she knew he wasn't quite telling the truth and there was fear in his scent and the fact that he was turning away again didn't help his case any. His looking away bugged her so she forced him to look at her by lightly putting her finger on the other side of his face and made him turn to look at her.

jI don't qujite beljieve jyou, Kjitsssssssarrrrrrji, jyourrr ssscent sssajysss otherrrwjissse.....now what werrre jyou thjinkjing about?

Kitssarri Reetissa
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:59:44 PM
ALthough he face was lin front of hers, his eyes were still slightly hlowered so as not to make eye contact with her. His breathing had picked up a little, as adreneline flowed through his body as he grew more and more nervous.

"Jit jis nothjing masssterrr. I ssshould be of no concerrrn to jyou, asss jyou have jyourrrr ssson. Jyou arrre mjy onljy concerrrn and that jis asss jit shoulld be"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:09:09 PM
Seer again watched him, sensing his nervousness was more about making eye contact with her but the habit was beginning to bug her so she tried to get him used to it by making him from time to time.

jif jit wasss nothjing then therrre'sss no rrreassson whjy jyou can't jussst tell me.....jit'sss not ljike jI wjill hurrrt jyou orrr anjythjing, jI'm not jyourrr forrrmerrr mjissstrrresssssss......and jyourrr not lookjing at me jisssn't helpjing jyourrr cassse anjy.......

Seer said quietly as she kept her finger on his cheek so he knew that he was not allowed to look away entirely.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:38:19 PM
"No massssterrr, pleassse Ji would rrratherrr not sssay. Jit jis nothjing. Pleassse belejive me."

The most predominate trait of Kitssarri's was his shyness. He didn't like to reveal his feelings to anyone no matter how close they were to him. He had learned the hard way about that one, and now was reluctant to do so again.

His eyes made brief eye contact with her, a slight touch of sadness showing in them. He tried his very best to smile, but his lip only quivered slighlty, before he gave up and ceased the attempt and lowered his eyes once more. In desperation he tried to change the subject.

"Doesss mjy masssterrr carrre forrr a drrrjink or sssomethjing to eat?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:23:01 PM
Don't change the sssubject, now jI'm currrjiousss ssso jit would be wjissse to jussst tell me.......jI don't want to orrrderrr jyou to but jI mjight sssjince jI don't ljike people keepjing sssecrrretsss frrrom me......untjil jyou can keep ejye contact wjith me when jyou sssajy nothjing, jI won't beljieve that jit wasss nothjing......

Seer still made him stay were he was, it didn't really matter to her what it was, she just didn't like it that he wouldn't tell her, he had to know by now that almost nothing would make her hurt him since that was not Seer's way.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Jan 25th, 2002, 04:07:15 PM
Even though she had commanded him to look her in the eys, Kitssarri could not bring himself to do it. It was still disrespectful for him to do so, or at least that's how he thought of it.

Never before had he said what was on his mind to someone , so this was breaking new ground for him. Kitssarri thought over what he would say to her, and took a few deep breaths to try to calm himself before speaking

"Ji am envjiousss of jyou"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:06:27 AM
Both of Seer's ears rose at that since she hadn't expected that answer. She looked back at him for a moment before she spoke.

Whjy?

Kitssarri Reetissa
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:58:46 PM
His posture was normally perfect for he was a proud Cizerack with an abundance of pride.....just not confidence. He slouched over even more in his chair. It was easily apparent this was hard for him to say. After a few more heavy breaths, the large feline looked up slightly, making eye contact for only a brief second.

"Ji am envjiousss becaussse the love you and jyourrr ssson sssharrre makessss jyou both ssso happjy. Ji wjisssh to fjind that sssame happjinessssss."

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:18:26 PM
Only one of Seer's ears rose this time since she wasn't quite sure what he meant by that, was he talking about family or something else entirely? While she thought about it for a moment, her tail twitched at the tip behind her.

Well jI'm prrrettjy sssurrre jyou'll fjind happjinessssss sssomedajy.

Seer said quietly since she wasn't sure what to say since he could mean the other.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:32:05 AM
Kitssarri's head lowered, and he stared directly into the drink that stood there in front of him.

"Masssterrr....."

He sighed loudly.

"Ji would rrrratherrr not talk about thjisssss".

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:36:00 AM
Hmmmm? not talk about what? jI'm not rrrealljy sssurrre what jyou'rrre talkjing about.

Seer said quietly as one of her ears went up again.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:52:57 AM
"Jyou arrre not gojing to let thjisss go, arrre jyou Masssterrr?"

He didn't wait for her to respond, as he already knew the answer to that. Under his chair, lay his knapsack, but more importantly in that knapsack lay the answers to the questions that she was asking him. Kitssarri pushes his chair back, and bent over slowly to pick up his bag. He opened it and took out a large book, setting it in front of his master.

"Look at that. Jit ssshould anssswerrr ssssome of jyourrr quessstjions"

Jakura Sedare
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:02:42 AM
oppsy.....dammit...wrong alias.....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:06:27 AM
Seer opened the book, looking up at him briefly once before she looked at the book again. So this was what he carried in that bag of his. She looked at the pictures, noting the smile he had in all of them, a smile she had never seen him do. She sighed as she looked up at him, he had been watching her but looked away as soon as she looked up as he always did.

Ssso thjisss jisss what jyou want to do agajin then?

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:22:01 AM
He coudln't bring himself to make eye contact with her before she asked the question, and now it would be impossible to look in her direction. He woudln't even be able to speak to her without his voice cracking. The sport mean't that much to him, and not being able to do it, literraly tore him apart inside. He raised his head slightly, but only enough so that she could see him nod.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:30:12 AM
Seer watched him for a moment before smiling.

jI know jI sssajid beforrre that jyou couldn't but jI thjink mjy mjind can be changed.....jit ssseemsss to be sssomethjing jyou enjojy and jit'sss not ljike jI don't have a ton of ssshjipsss ljyjing arrround.....

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:52:31 AM
The tone of her voice was so gentle, Kitssarri had not noticed it before. His ears perked up slightly, and continued to rise with each of her words.

Was it true??? She's going to let me pick up where I left off??

His head lifted off the table, and for the first time he made real eye contact with his master. He let that contact remain for a long second....then another, before he responded to her.

"Thank jyou mjy Masssterrrr. Ji am ssso happjy jyou have changed jyour mjind. JI can not exprrressss how happjy jyou have made me. "

He didn't notice it at first, but for the first time in a long long while, he was purring. Quite loudly at that.....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:02:06 AM
Seer smirked, he was smiling like he had been in the pictures.

jI can thjink of a few wajysss jyou could exprrresssss jit......

Seer said quietly as she ran her tail up Kitssarri's leg, making no effort to hide the purr in her voice, it had been awhile since she had any fun. She still loved her mate but it had been awhile especially by Cizerack standards.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:10:47 AM
He felt something brush against his leg. Then again.

No, it couldn't be. She woudln't be doing that with me

That's when he noticed her voice and the new tone it had taken towards him. There was no mistaking that tone. He would have to be dead not to notice that, and he hoped that it would be a long time before death came a knocking.

Is this wise for me to follow through? I mean she is my master....I can't disappoint though or disobey, she would have my head......

Her tail brushed his leg once more, and he felt his emotions beginning to run wild and his face flush slightly. Ideas were now running rampant through his mind.

"Therrre majy be one orrr two that Ji can thjink of"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:26:38 AM
Out of the corner of her eye, Jowarr who was sitting at the bar, noticed something going on. Hmm, I better go get the cub from her. Jowarr thought to herself as she walked over.

"jYou look a bjit tjirrred, dearrr, perrrhapsss jI ssshould watch the cub forrr jyou forrr a bjit"

Seer looked up, she hadn't noticed Jowarr come in earlier, but it seemed like a good idea since she had other things in mind.

"Sssoundsss good to me..."

Seer purred again after she let Jowarr take over watching Morrouw for a bit. Her cub would be in good hands for the time being.

She then looked back at Kitssarri. Ssso can jI.... Seer purred as she continued to run her tail up her servant's leg.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:42:43 AM
The sound of Jowarr's voice had caught him offguard, as he jumped slightly in his chair. With his heightened emotions right now it would be easy to do. He would need to get himself out of this place. Of course he would want company.

He reached out across the table, his hand grabbing that of his masters, and holding on to it for a second, stroking it gently as he purred away. With large eyes, Kitssarri gazed deep into those of his master, notcing for the first time the beauty held deep within them.

Why hadn't I looked at them before? Look what I was missing

"Ji thjink jit mjight be a good tjime to leave thjissss place. Do jyou not agrrree?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 1st, 2002, 06:04:03 AM
Seer smirked, so this is what it took to get him to look at her for more than a second. Reaching over, she grabbed Kitssarri by the front of his uniform and kissed him. It was not normally her way to be so forward but then again, it had been quite some time since the last time and she was a Cizerack female. She purred loudly as she felt Kitssarri pull her close. Biting his lip lightly as she pulled away, she then looked up at him and he still seemed confused by her actions.

Doesss that anssswerrr jyour quessstjion?

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:09:20 AM
Kitssarri's mind was running wild with both ideas, and his heightented emotions. As his master pulled away, he licked his lips hungrily, still tasting her on them. His tail whipped around excitedly, until coming around to her legs, curling around it, rubbing it lightly.

Purring loudly, he looked into her eyes, and then leaned in again closely kissing her deeply before pulling away from her slowly.

"Ssssshall we then?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:34:21 AM
Purring softly through it all, she got a little louder when his tail came into play. She ran her claws lightly through his hair as he had kissed her, thinking of she wanted to do when she got him back home, her thoughts racing at what she wanted to do and about what was happening right now. But when he pulled away her thoughts were cut short but only briefly. She watched him as she thought with a hungry look shining in her eyes, not sure if she wanted to go just yet since she was having plenty of fun here but then she remembered the forrda were mostly watching again so she then made up her mind.

jyesss, we ssshould, the forrda arrre watchjing and that'sss jussst not sssomethjing jI want rrright now

She shot a glare at nearby leering patron before moving forward to Kitssarri and running her claws down his back as she leaned heavily against him, smirking when he purred again.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:16:31 AM
Her hand ran down his back, sending chills up his spine. He couldn't help but arch his back,t he pleasure through him. Purring more loudly then before, he leaned in close to her, desire burning intensely in his eyes. Her neck was right in front of him now, she could feel his breath on it. Kitssarri leaned in, kissing her neck gently, slowly moving up her neck until he kissed his way to her ear.

"what arrre we wajitjing forrr?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:36:04 AM
Seer closed her eyes as he kissed her neck, letting out a small mew and she was feeling a little bit weak in the knees as she leaned on him a bit more, trying her best not too swoon too much since she was the master here. Purring as loudly as she could, hers was still drowned out by his rumbling one. With her tail swishing behind her, she was having a hard time thinking for a moment since he had hit every woman's Achilles heel. She knew one thing though, the fact that she wanted to go now. Biting down lightly on Kitssarri's ear, she surprised him a bit as he then purred even louder. As fun as this was, she knew it would be much better when she got him home and away from prying eyes.

Nothjing rrrealljy, let'sss go.....

Kitssarri Reetissa
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:02:19 AM
His emotions were beginning to run away from him now. Pictures of what was soon to happen were alrady forming in his head, adding fuel to the fire which now burned deep inside of him. His head was still next to her ear when she whispered to him. Leaning in closely, he kissed the edge of her ear lightly before speaking silently to her, his voice barely louder then a whisper.

"Then let ussss go."

He moved in closer once more, kissing the side of her neck lightly, letting his lips brush over her neck. His tongue circled quickly over an area before gently nibbling on her neck, only quick enough to tease. Pulling back from her, he smiled hungrily towards her. Kitssarri grabbed her hand, kissed it quickly, before taking it in his own hand, and leading her out the door of the bar, and on to a night full of passion.