PDA

View Full Version : To drink? Or not to Drink?

verse dawnstrider
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:30:08 AM
::That is the question.....and it rests heavy on Verse's mind. He got tot the bar and took his seat. The people knew what he wanted. Garou Ale. Verse brought the stuff here when he joined the Jedi those many years ago. Few had the belly to drink the strong stuff. It was stronger than anything they had to offer here. Verse ordered the largerest mug they had full of the stuff. He had just gotten out of teh med-bay. He needed a drink...make that a lot of drink.::

Garik Loran
Feb 4th, 2002, 01:20:14 PM
I should like to join you friend. Captain Needa's finest stock of rum and a pint of stout draught please bartender.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:56:55 PM
"Garik! How are you friend? What brings you to this delightful hole?"

::Verse took another swig of his drink.::

Satine Capashen
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:26:08 PM
"Mind if I join you? A pitcher of klah if you don't mind, bartender."

Satine plops down beside Verse, cuts and bruises still fresh from his fight with Eve at the mall. He had just gotten back, and he needed a drink of something aside from water.

"How'd ya heal up from your wounds buddy?"

verse dawnstrider
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:27:00 AM
::Verse pulled up his shirt. The his chest was still a bundle of stitches.::

"Not fully healed yet. We Garou heal fast. I would have done been fully healed, but the dagger was a Sith dagger. It doesn't heal as fast or as well."

::Verse orders another drink.::

"Seems like yesterday that all three of us were just padawans. Me and Satine joined at the same time. Haven't even been here a month, then helped with an attack on teh Sith base. Man time use flies."

Satine Capashen
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:28:03 PM
"Yes, those were fun times..." Satine says with a sigh. "I think we were the busiest padawans now or ever, so far. And now look at us! Two hardened warriors."

verse dawnstrider
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:40:58 PM
"That is very true. One day we will be masters. We have almost done it all. Makes you feel old in many ways. Both of us are still young though. You mostly. I hope the good times will return."

Satine Capashen
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:17:55 PM
"Amen to that!" Satine lifts his glass in a toast.