PDA

View Full Version : A return of Sorts

Athena Lady Darknss
Dec 30th, 2001, 10:39:59 PM
The Sith Knight of The Sith Empire and made her way to the Jedi's bar. The last time she was here her sister Dale had brought her. She took a long look around and then noticed a rather dimmly lighted area near a wall. She made her way threw the crowd of Jedi and Civillians who par took in the standind around of a Bar. Athena was used to Rama's but this was a reason to be out.

Not long after taking her seat Athena was approuched by a driod or something of small matter. Athena didnt really look at it. She ordered a glass of Red wine and a Glass of JD for her company that would be joining her soon.

She mentally noted all of the other people looking at her. The object that had taken her order returned with the two glasses. She took the stemed glass from the tray and placed it infront of her and the bottle and glass of JD and put it where her company would be.

With out even looking up she felt him near. His dark presence over taking the light in the room she almost felt at home. The darkness was him and he was the darkness. Out of nowhere the Sith Lord entered the Bar.

Darth Phantom
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:53:15 AM
:: The Sith Lord makes his way past the crowd to the table that the lovely Athena awaits. With a smile on his face he nods slightly and takes a seat, removing his hood he takes a drink of what sits in front of him ::

Mmmm I missed that taste.

:: He says softly ::

Good Evening Athena, I trust your trip was safe.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:58:56 AM
She smiled as he took his seat and a sip of his drink.

Yes my trip was lovely. I see you have not had JD in a while.

Athena looks at Phantoms hands, that are still wrapped around his glass. As she looked around at the Jedi still in the bar looking at the two she smiled.

Think they will ever do anything?

As she asked her question the little thing that took her order of drinks had returned and wanted the orders for the meal. Athena ordered a plate of seafood and looked at Phantom for his order.

The little thing as well had placed a new glass of red wine on her table.

Darth Phantom
Jan 2nd, 2002, 03:11:03 AM
:: Phantom shakes his head ::

Doubt it, we could walk all over these people and they wouldn't do a thing, Gutless cowards.

:: He watches as the droid approches ::

Mmmm, Steak I guess

:: The driod walks off to the kitchen ::

So, how are you? It has been to long.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:02:39 AM
She thought of how to answer him. She was still mad for the last time he had left with out a word. She sipped her drink.

I have been well. Alone but well. I have been working hard and Master Shadowtide has advanced me to Knight. I still par-take in the fun at Rama's, and Im trying to understand how to train others.

She looked to the side and watched a man get up and leave his seat. She couldnt look at him or she would say something she didnt want to.

Darth Phantom
Jan 8th, 2002, 05:12:36 AM
:: Phantom lowers his head slightly as he speaks these next few words ::

I'm sorry I left like I did. I just had to get away, But I'm glad your doing well. I missed you.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 8th, 2002, 05:17:36 AM
Athena looked at the man that was sitting before her.

you didnt send me anything. You didnt even tell me you were going to leave. And then now your back and I have missed you. I just dont want to see you up and leave again. And if you are we better have one hell of a fight with the Jedi, first to make up for it!

Athena smirked at Phantom looked up at her after her little rannt.

What?

Darth Phantom
Jan 8th, 2002, 09:24:11 PM
I know. I won't leave like that again at least not with out you.

:: Phantom smiles slightly ::

My God you look beautiful tonight. I really did miss you.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 8th, 2002, 09:55:05 PM
Athena looked at her clothes... She was covered in dust and dirt, and maybe even some blood. She was training her apprentices when she noticed what time it was. Her hair was hung down cause she normally had it up when she trainined.

Why thank you.

Athena had missed what he said about leave unless with her until she replayed what he said in her mind.

WHAT? Leave with me. Phantom you of all people know i dont go anywhere. And that it is amazing I'm even here!.

She thought to herself that she should start to get out more. Her life was a simple wheel of events. Train, fight, train , fight, train, go to Rama's, fight, train...ect. Since her family left the Empire getting out would have to start soon. Last she had spoken to her sister Dalethira she was going to be having a little one soon. And every good Aunt goes to see the little ones.

So tell me Phantom what should we do this evening?

Darth Phantom
Jan 8th, 2002, 11:10:19 PM
Maybe, but I'm thankful that you are. We can do anything you'd like m'Lady, the galaxy is our oyster.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 8th, 2002, 11:28:20 PM
Athena thought about it.

Im sure something will come up.

The droid rolled over and left the plates of food on the table.

Darth Phantom
Jan 10th, 2002, 02:57:34 AM
:: As dusk passes into night, candles are lit on each of the tables. The candle light only enhances Athena's beauty. Phantom watches as the star light dances in her eyes, enchanting him like an enahantress of old, there she holds him ::

I have something for you...

:: From within his cloak he removes a long double bladed knife, laying in both his hands he offers it to Athena ::

When I fought my first Jedi to obtain the rank of Warrior at The Sith Empire, having lost my saber I won with this knife. During every fight, every battle I have used it. I want you to have it.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 10th, 2002, 03:08:05 AM
Athena looked at the knife that was resting with in his hands. The candle light on the table made the blade of the knife shine like a new weapon. She never touched the offered gift. She knew how special the knife was to him. She had been given a Sith Blade and a Sith Dagger, she would never allow another to touch her weapons.

The hilt of the knife was still perfect. Athena could tell that Phantom never allowed the blood that touched it to stain or sit to long on the blade or hilt of the knife.

Why do you want to give away, such a lovely knife. I'm sure you will want you to have it.

Athena never said weither or not she would take the offered gift. She knew she was well thought of by the Sith Lord. But to want to share his personal weapons. Most interesting.

Phantom I shall exchange weapons with you. I shall take your knife, if you take my second saber. This was the saber i put together on my own. The blade is a blood red.

Athena lowered her hand to her belt and removed the elegant sabers hilt. She had placed rubys and garnets along the hilt sides. And the control pannel for the ignition of the blade was a large bloodstone. She gripped the hilt and held it out to Phantom to look at.

Darth Phantom
Jan 23rd, 2002, 02:11:02 AM
:: Phantom's eyes widen as the saber comes into view, He knew that she would allow no other to touch her weapons. Phantom looks at her then back at the weapon ::

Are you sure? I asked for nothing in return.

I gave it to you because I like you very much and I think I'm in...

:: The last few words are mumbled ::

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:15:00 PM
She couldnt hear his last words for he had mummbled them.

" Im sorry I didnt hear your last words. And yes I want you to have it. You are one of my best and most trusted friends Phantom, I have so many weapons I think im going to start selling them. "

She laughted a little at her own comment but it was true. For every battle she fought so far but one she had returned with a weapon to remind her. And her Master's both her first Master and her newest Master had given her gifts as they saw fit.

Darth Phantom
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:20:46 AM
:: A breif small crosses Phantom's lips as he looks at the weapon. Phantom sat there silent for a moment, thinking. He struggled to say these next few words ::

Athena

:: He said softly ::

I...love you. More than anything.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:21:58 AM
Athena sat at the table as her dear friend tried to talk. It was rather interesting to watch the man ponder what to say and then how to say it. She had known the love the Sith Lord had for her from before he left the Empire. Although he was gone once a persons heart has found the other half nothing keeps it gone for long.

Reaching her hand out she softly touched his as he still held her weapon in hand.

She smiled and said nothing although she didnt need to say anything at all. As the Sith Lord finally looked up at her he noticed a slight shine in her eyes as they flickered from Violet to Crimson and then back swiftly as to not tip off the Jedi to something the Sith had no need for at the moment.

Darth Phantom
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:43:48 AM
:: Phantom continued to look at Athena with a smile on his face. He put her weapon in his lap and took her hands into his own. Slowly reaching across the table he caresses her face softly ::

I really do love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:06:53 PM
"You know our life style is short dont ya? "

Her comment was spoken with a smile as his hand touched her face.

" Although It at times is much longer then some others we know. "

She looked at the Jedi.

Darth Phantom
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:38:22 AM
:: An evil grin overcomes Phantom's lips ::

Are you in the mood for blood?

Athena Lady Darknss
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:45:25 AM
I might be.... Although If you and I are to go and shed the blood of others why not in a more elegant setting. Killing those in their own home is not honorable.

Darth Phantom
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:02:29 PM
Mmmm, Indeed it is not. Where shall we go?

Athena Lady Darknss
Feb 12th, 2002, 05:13:31 PM
I say we finish our eveing and let the Jedi live for another day. Im sure we shall be seeing them all to soon.

:: Athena smiled and took another drink of her wine. ::