PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:36:50 PM
The age-old Jedi stood at the bar of Master Yogurts Bar and Grill, his back resting against the counter as he surveyed the scene. This place seemed to be a hive of activity; it teemed with life of all kinds and gave off a Force presence so large that it was obvious that as well as Jedi, Sith also frequented here. Why exactly the darksiders would visit perplexed him, but he dismissed the question quickly and turned his attention to the barkeep who had spoken to him.

"Gralinyn juice, please."

Dasquian glanced around once more. Silence.

"Are you going to pay for that, mister?"

The Jedi turned slowly back to the tender and grimaced inside slightly - what was the expected method of payment now?

"Ahum.."

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:30:07 PM
A slim hand tossed some credits on the bar, and Sasseeri smiled at the young man. "Let me get that forrr you."

Salemn Lysce
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:20:44 PM
Salemn looked up from her seat seeing a man and a woman at the counter. Obviously the woman was paying for him, which made her raise an eyebrow. One thing was for sure, though. She had learned that whenever someone did a favor, they expected something back.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:58:06 AM
Dasquian turned to look at the one who had paid for him and gave a respectful bow, noting down the slightly unusual physical appearance of the female with the curious accent. She was not of a race he recognized.

"Thank you, Miss. I will make sure that once I aqquire some of these," he gestured towards the credits, "and repay you as soon as possible."

He took up his juice in one hand and sipped at it for a studious second or two.

"Might I enquire what your name is, Miss? For the purpose of returning your money to you."

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:33:14 AM
Sass tossed her hair away from her eyes, and smiled again. "Cerrrtajinly. My name jis Sasseerrrji Rrreeouuurrrrrra." She held out a hand for him to shake. "Don't worrrrrry about the money. jIt jis my pleasurrre to assjist you." He was absolutely gorgeous. And Sanis was not around...so Sass was on the prowl.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:52:26 AM
"Sasseerrrji Rrreeouuurrrrrra," he attempted to repeat her name in basic tongue and succeedly fairly well, rolling off the letters as she had done.

"Dasquian Belargic - Pleased to meet you, and thank you for your kind gesture."

He gave a warm smile and sat down at the bar, gesturing for his new aqquaintance to do the same.

"Perhaps I can repay you by keeping you company for a while? That is, if you are not busy at all?"

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:09:46 AM
She sat on her bar stool, long legs crossed demurely (although her short skirt left little to his imagination). "Dasqujian, jI would ljike that verrry much." Sasseeri crossed her legs in the other direction, allowing her foot to brush his leg. "jI haven't seen you herrre beforrre."

And she would have remembered if he had been there. He was beautiful! To run her hands in his hair... Sasseeri casually leaned forward, getting a drink from the bartender, and allowing Dasquian a peep down her blouse.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:50:45 PM
"Ah yes well... I have only just arrived here, thanks to a somewhat difficult journey."

He raised his glass and took another drink, averting his eyes away for a moment out of respect as his benefactor leant into a position which left Dasquian feeling slightly embarassed.

"I'm hoping to continue training as a Jedi here... are you also a member here?"

Sieken Kasstra
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:07:48 PM
Ah, the fool of a jedi visits this bar to...fool i thought sipping the cool amber ale.

I watched the man at the bar chatting to the cat, my head hung low and my hands under the table out of view, i was not going to attack him, i had no weapons to aid me, my fighting skills were above average but not excedingly good.I had a personal grudge against the man and he had to leave the bar sometime, it was just a matter of time before his guts plasterd the outside of the bar.

I smiled slightly bringing my hands from under the table and sipping the ale slowlywatching the man.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:30:40 PM
Seer yawned as she watched the half-breed hit on the local forrda again, personally Seer didn't care much for forrda since most of them lacked manners in her experience. But watching the events unfold was something to do while sitting in the quiet bar and Seer's eyes often flitted down to her young cub though as he slept peacefully. Seer then yawned in boredom as her tail swished lazily behind her.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:41:35 AM
She smiled, "No, jI am not a memberrr. Only a busjiness woman on herrr way out of town."

Sasseeri sipped her drink, and inquired, "You mentjioned a djiffjicult jourrrney...?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:54:34 AM
"Yes ... It's a very long story," Dasquian sighed somewhat, "After having been frozen, myself and my brother finally have awoken into a world unknown to us."

He spoke, then realised how ludicrous his answer must have sounded.

"I myself am still not sure of the exact details.."

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:48:29 AM
She leaned towards him, causing the young man to lean away from her a little as she got closer. "jIf you arrre stjill cold, jI am surrre jI could warrrm you up." She slid her hand up his thigh.

"Therrre arrre many thjings that we can awaken..." Sasseeri inched closer, ready to tighten the trap around her target.

Sieken Kasstra
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:45:51 AM
I quikcly slipped out a small metallic 3 spiked throwing star from my cargo pocket, and held it between my index and middle fingers ready to strike, i held it under the table of course so it was not seen, my chin still low to the table keeping out of sight.

' Come on man, make one slight move and your dead...come on...gimme' a reason' i said quietly to myself.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:04:36 PM
Composure was hard to keep in such comprimising situations as this, yet Dasquian held onto himself; a coy smile covering his face.

"I'm feeling quite warm now, thank you," he chuckled, one hand resting atop Sasseeri's as he attempted to slowly push it away.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:49:56 AM
He amused her as he tried to squirm away, his hand pushing hers back. Much as Michael Cline had squirmed. Ah, but how they all changed their tunes. Sasseeri allowed the retreat, and smiled back at Dasquian just as coyly. "jIf you arrre too warrrm, perrrhaps a walk outsjide would be perrrferrrable to stayjing jinsjide?"

Morgan Evanar
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:41:09 AM
OOC: Sieken, read the posting guidlines, the chances of getting a weapon through the door are pretty slim. Only NRSF. Jedi Knights and above can cary weapons through the door, and thats because they have authorization cards to do so.

IC:

A voice whispered into Sieken's ear.

"I wouldn't do that."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:46:21 PM
"A walk, yes that would be nice."

Dasquian removed himself from the womans grip as he stood up and smartly dusted himself before folding his hands behind his back, nodding to his new 'friend'.

"Shall we?"

He brought one hand forward and gestured towards the doorway.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 9th, 2002, 06:44:38 AM
Sasseeri casually threaded her arm through his, and tapped his bottom with her tail, as if by accident. "jI am not surrre that the ajirrr wjill be frrresherrr outsjide, but perrrhaps the company," she let her eyes flick almost imperceptibly towards the glowering white haired man in the corner, "wjill be morrre accomodatjing."

And perrrhaps you wjill also be morrre accomodatjing afterrr a shorrrt walk. They say that excerrrcjise jincrrreases the ljibjido.... Sass gently pulled the young man through the bar doors and into the streets of Arcan IV.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 9th, 2002, 09:11:00 AM
Sasseeri's thoughts shone like a beacon from her mind and although Dasquian heard them loud and clear, he disachknowledged the fact and continued to walk out into the evening.

"We are more safe out here, I believe someone in there was planning on attacking us... or rather me," he sighed, "I would not want to get others hurt because of that one Sith's personal vendetta with me."

He glanced over at Sasseeri; it was fairly obvious that she was not interested at all in the Sith or getting attacked or anything around that subject for that matter.

"So then, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

He cringed mentally but smiled on the outside. Always good to keep up appearance, he though.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 10th, 2002, 05:58:11 AM
She frowned a little, "jI am a busjiness woman, nothjing morrre." As they walked, her tail did some exploring along the seat of his pants. "jIf you do not want that Sjith to botherrr you, you can stay at my place. jIt jis qujite cozy." She ran her hand along his taut stomach muscles, and laughed in her thoughts.

The Jedi always resisted. This one would get away, but it was oh so fun to make them squirm.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:22:41 AM
"Your place?"

Reverse psychology worked on children very often, and adults sometimes also. Perhaps he could bring it into play now.

"That'd be very nice, thank you. I'd very much like to spend a little time at your home."

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:55:28 AM
She shook her blonde head slightly, and corrected him. "jI do not ljive herrre on Arrrcan IV, yet jI have a sujite at the best hotel jin the cjity. jIn fact," Sass pointed just ahead and across the stree from their position, "Therrre jit jis."

The Jedi looked a tiny bit shocked as she called his bluff, but accompanied her across the street. Her grip on his arm was not tight, but she did not let go, her tail swishing against him as they walked.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:07:48 AM
"Ah, I've not patroned any of the hotels here yet," he said, his small talk conversational skills hardly at a peak.

"I imagine it would be quite expensive to hire out such a suite ... you musn't have the room for long."

Dasquian looked down at the feline's arm linked with his and then looked back up towards the hotel.

"I don't want to burden you, but if you would not mind I would definetly like to see what luxury is like in this day and age."