PDA

View Full Version : ::Sitting here remembering::

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 10th, 2002, 05:47:17 AM
::It felt strange, to sit here and not be the centre of the attention in the crowd, felt good. How many years had she been the singing dancing diva, to get money to survive and get transport here. Lucky to be accepted, or it would have been in vain, and shed had to have turned to her other trade.

Sighing her long fingers wrap around the cup, and she sips, somehow feeling at home, yet it opened up memories of other things, things repressed.
Most of all she just wanted to fit in here, to make some people she could for once call friends that wouldnt double cross her, and to know she was useful somewhere, the positive useful.::

Ah, maybe I'm just wasting my time again...

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2002, 02:05:15 PM
"Time is never wasted. It can only be used to learn, no matter the case."

The voice came from the newly promoted Jedi Knight as he walked up to the young lady. He nodded at her and held out his hand.

"My name is Shade Magus. Pleasure to meet you."

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 10th, 2002, 11:24:58 PM
::Azhure looked up in surprise, unaware she had thought outloud. That had always been the problem, speaking when she shouldnt have. Setling in more comforting thoughts she smiled a little and took his hand::

Azhure Darkstone. Pleased to meet you also.
If only we had a choice over what we can learn though.

::If only you learnt the right things, not the wrong, still perhaps something would one day prove that incorrect::

Would you like to sit down?

Shade Magus
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:09:43 AM
Shade smiled and nodded.

"I would love to."

Shade pulled up a seat and sat down. He then called the droid over and ordered a water. He then turned back to Azhure.

"To waht you were saying, you may not see it now, but in the future everything you have learned will be of great use to you."

Shade then stopped the droid and looked at his new aquantince(sp?)

"Would you like a drink?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 12th, 2002, 06:02:18 AM
::She smiled and nodded::

Sure, water would be great.

::She almost laughed, what would a thief, a singer and a liar be of use? always having to pretend to be someone else. Always been alone after he had died. Be strong, be brave, dont cry, words drummed in at a young age::

Yes, I suppose they will.

There is a lot to learn here, a lot to reconcile with oneself..
A lot of patience. Perhaps the art of learning to consume a lot of fermented yeast at one time will be taught in time as well.

:;She laughed at the droid who almost seemd to make a joke with it's clicking tone and took the drink. She turned to the jedi::

You buy me a drink and I'll buy you one. what will you have?

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 04:18:17 PM
"I'll save the drink for later."

Shade watched as the droid brought back their waters and he nodded a thanks and then took a sip of his drink.

"So tell me...what brings you here?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 12th, 2002, 06:32:32 PM
::Azhure thought about this, why had she? To do good, no not just that::

To find somewhere to belong I suppose, to be a piece in the puzzle that for once fits.
Also to be a jedi, that which brings everyone here.

::She was surprised with herself, was this place effecting her already, she was speaking what she thought. One rule for safety: never repeat what you think. With a grin she took a sip of the drink::

Also to see how far the force can take me, you know. Share some laughs, some fun, something they call love.

::She looked defensive for a second, as if he would laugh at her. Most people in the pubs did, when you got too drunk and started blurping out your inner most thoughts.::

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 06:57:52 PM
Shade sensed the girl's insecurities, but only nodded.

"I know what you mean. Those were some of the same reasons I came here myself...."

Shade stopped hesitating on wether he should go on or not. He didn't want to bore her with his life story.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:32:58 AM
::Azhure looked at him from her drink, wonderign why he had stopped. They said some people search others to find another with the same misary, and perhaps hope. Unfortunately it could be proved true.
It is weak to act like you need someone to help, be strong and do not rely on anyone young child

Azhure shook her head of the thoughts and smiled encouragingly, sad as it was, she might need some reassurance she was not the only one right now.::

PLease continue...

Shade Magus
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:01:22 AM
Shade took a swallow of his drink and continued.

"......those were the original reasons....now I am here to seek out my brother and bring him back to the light........"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:19:32 AM
::Azhures face froze a little at one of the word he uttered but then went back to a friendly smile::

I hope you succeed, a brother is very important.

:;She sipped her drink, not really tasting it. Never had tasted things properly anyway. Now it tastes even more tasteless::

Time must never be wasted or used ill if it can be helped.
And a drink must never be wasted.

::SHe looked at her drink and swirled it, the colourless drink beginning to look a little red::

Sometimes time just...ends.

Shade Magus
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:52:45 AM
"But how and when time ends is what we must chose carefully."

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:36:20 AM
::Azhure laughed, it reminded her of what a jedi had once said to her as a young child..just before her 'mother' had decided to ignore their talents.::

Sometimes others choose for you, and therefor you come to the end of days too late. It is the will of the force that I be here now. Dante was not so lucky....

::She came back to reality and realized she had said a name that should not be said, and scowled inwardly::

You were knighted recently were you not?

Shade Magus
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:41:23 AM
Shade picked up on the emotions coming froth with that name and filed it in the back of his mind of another day. He then turned back to Azhure and nodded.

"Yes...that is correct. Just the other day in fact."

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:14:25 AM
::Azhure smiled::

It must be a great honour.
Soon you will be passing on your teachings, if not already.

::She sipped her drink, as it returned back to its original colour in her mind and as she finsihed off the glass she smiled at him::

It's been great talking, and you have helped me somwhat even to just listen.

::She hesitated::

But dont repeat what i have said will you?

Shade Magus
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:36:56 PM
Shade nodded.

"Don't worry...my lips are sealed."

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 18th, 2002, 01:32:59 AM
:;Azhure smiled in relief and nodded, leaving the credits for her drink. as she passed him she grinned::

I feel a little better now.

::The black trench coat exited the door and Azhure grabbed her weapons from the gate keepers abruptly, as if in deep thought::