PDA

View Full Version : bad day

sIlancy
Feb 16th, 2002, 01:52:27 AM
Leaving her weapons at the guard station, s'Il made her way to the bar, and climbing onto a stool, ordered a Berchest scotch. At the moment, her mood was anything but civil, and waiting on her drink, she looked around the bar daring anyone to try and cheer her up.

Nash Stolar
Feb 17th, 2002, 10:22:12 PM
*Nash walked into the bar.. He left all his weapons except for his sword.. They did not ask for it.. Nash grinned remembering all the times they tried to take it.. each one failing.. by now they had just given up on it.. He scaned the bar for any seats.. Most were taken from what he could see. Save the ones by the smelly creatures that would knock you dead once you sat down.. and one by a woman that looked like she would kill someone if they sat down.. The choise was not easy but he shruged mentaly and sat by the woman.. He ordered a ale and looked at her..*

"Looks like you just went on a mercenary mission that almost cost you a arm and a head and came back to find you were not going to be payed.."

sIlancy
Feb 18th, 2002, 01:49:18 AM
Her scotch had arrived and she was nursing it in silence. When the man who'd sat next to her spoke, she turned her gaze slowly in his directionn and gave him a stare that would freeze a tauntaun on Hoth. "Not...." she started slowly, "exactly."
Her hair fell around her face, and she leaned heavily on the bar. Her metallic eyes were already heavy from the day's events, and she spoke in an uncharacteristicly thick, tired voice.
"It's more like anything wrong that could possibly happen today has happened." She let her forehead fall to the bartop. "The only thing that hasn't happened yet is getting arrested. And I'm waiting on that one."

Nash Stolar
Feb 18th, 2002, 04:31:15 PM
*Nash shook off the stare mentaly... From the look alone one could tell she was not in a happy mood... what she said just confirmed it.* scary..

"It can't be that bad.. You still got your health, right?"

*His drink came after he said that... He gave the bartender a few credits for it and took the small glass with his right hand..*

"Besides.. The chances of any one finding someone in this crowd is pretty slim at the moment.."

sIlancy
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:28:51 PM
"Pal, my luck today has been non-existent." She finished the scotch in one swift gulp and pounded the bartop. "Tequila! Three rounds!" waiting on her order, she leaned her head in her hand while looking at the stranger. "And as for my health, I plan on loosing that in the next 30 minutes."

Nash Stolar
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:40:23 PM
"We all have our off days.."

*He took a long sip of his drink emptying half of the glass.. He looked over at her and meet her gaze.. Then smiled.*

"You plan to lose your health with just three Tequila shots?"

sIlancy
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:48:12 PM
"Hmm? Oh hell no. I'll put those away in five minutes. Probably after the 17th or 18th I'll start to lose it."

Nash Stolar
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:59:51 PM
*He laughed, Then finished his ale*

"Well.. before the drinks come and you still remember.. Whats your name?"

sIlancy
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:01:35 PM
She smiled. "Lok s'Ilancy."

Nash Stolar
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:12:27 PM
"...s'Ilancy?"

*He rememberd the name from when he was talking to kyry.. From what he was told she was supposed to be a nice person... Nothing so far said she was not.. Everyone had there bad days.. like he said..*

"Well... for the records.. The name is Nash Stolar..."

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:18:08 AM
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Stolar," she grunted as her drinks arrived, then proceed to down each one in quick succession.

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:27:02 AM
"Is there anything I could say that might get you to stop from regreating drinking all your troubles away?"

*He asked this looking at her down the drinks as fast as they had come..*

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:50:28 AM
She gave him an odd look. "But this always seems to work for me."
The barkeep set three more shots in front of her. "Of course I could always start a fight," she mused.

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 01:07:36 AM
"Cast iron liver.."

*He looked at the new drinks*

"How would you start a fight?"

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 06:00:05 PM
She started to construct a pyramid from her empty shot glasses, adding one every time she drank its contents. "Oh, I'd probably start throwing some punches, though I might wait till I'm a little more out of my mind."
A slight hiccup escaped her mouth, and she grinned. Strands of her hair fell into her face, and her metallic eyes began to take on a bit of a glazed look.

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:48:56 PM
*Nash continuted to watch her.. then he cought a look at her eyes.. It wa seasy to tell that the drinks were now taking there toll on her..* Uh oh..

"Okay... I think you may be having a tad to much to drink.."

*he gave a lopsided grin then he finaly got a good look at the pyramid of glasses.. There was enough to knock someone out on the spot..*

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:55:18 PM
s'Il stared at him. Well, the two of him at any rate. "Are you telling me to stop?"
Her hand closed around yet another shot glass.

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:18:42 PM
"Yeah... I don't feel like picking up a drunken person off the bar floor anytime soon.."

*He chuckled and grinned as he looked at her*

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:30:04 PM
Her eyebrows raised slightly, and she drank her twelfth shot. "And how are you gonna do that." She practically dared him to stop her.

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:37:05 PM
"Well.. I may not have to.."

*He held up his index finger..*

"How many are there?"

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:52:28 PM
s'Il blinked, then frowned. "What does that prove?" She rested her elbows on the bar and propped her chin in her hand, still staring at his finger. Her eyes had found a resting place, and they didn't want to move.

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:00:52 PM
*He grinned then put his hand down.. and looked over at the pile of glasses.. and signed lightly Then looked back at her.. He found she was she was still looking at him.*

"So.. your finaly done?"

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:03:50 PM
Her vision lost focus, then the bar spun around crazily. When it finally stopped, she found she had to look up at him from the floor. "I think.... I don't rightly know."

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:19:28 PM
*Nash looked down at her. Then helped her up onto the stool again. he could not stop a slight laugh he made.*

"Hate to say, I told you so.. And I am pretty sure you are done now."

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:23:42 PM
s'Il let her head fall to the bartop, making a rather loud thud when it hit. "Yeah well," she mumbled, "how are you so sure?" She started to raise her hand for another round.

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:27:50 PM
*He snatched the round with the force and drank it.. then made sure she could not get her hands on anymore drinks..*

"I'm not.."

*He laughed and smiled*

"You look pretty out of it.. Do you have a ship too. or somewhere like that to rest?

sIlancy
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:33:11 PM
"I do," she mumbled in a frustrated tone, "But I've spent the last two days in hyperspace on that thing." And what gives? I paid for those."

Nash Stolar
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:38:27 PM
"I see.."

*He fliped the empty glass in one hand*

"Think of it as... a thank you gift from you to me for lifting you off the floor.."

*He chuckled with a grin.. looking at the empty glass.*

sIlancy
Feb 21st, 2002, 12:24:46 AM
"A thank-you gift," she repeated quietly. She seemed to consider this, then sighed. "Ok."

Nash Stolar
Feb 21st, 2002, 01:42:10 AM
"For someone who downed twelve shots you sure to amaze me that your not half dead and passed out right now.."

*he laughed*

sIlancy
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:41:57 PM
"Join the group," s'Il half grumbled, half chuckled.
She let her hair fall into her face, and leaned forward over the bar in an attempt to balance herself. It was a daunting task. Glancing sidelong at the man beside her, she smiled weakly. "You aren't really catching me at my best," she mumbled.

Nash Stolar
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:04:07 PM
*He laughed lightly and smiled at her..*

"Don't worry about it.. I wont hold it against you.. Do you think you are going to make it out of the bar awake?"

sIlancy
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:43:26 PM
"Well," she started haltingly, "I should."
She stood, her feet unsteady beneath her, and she put a hand on the bartop to steady herself. "But I won't make any promises."

Nash Stolar
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:55:21 PM
*He stood up incase she fell to catch her*

"Going to need help?"