PDA

View Full Version : Passing the time

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:52:07 AM
Dasquian had aqquired some modern currency after trading in some of his old republic credits at a money changer, and now had no trouble purchasing anything from the Bar and Grill. Quite a novelty. So, he sat with his drink - a random juice, he did not know which as he had just asked for any - and relaxed.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:59:49 AM
::Azhure walks in and sits beside the jedi,noticing the juice he has and raises an eyebrow::

Lemon and Pickle juice? Nice.

::She smiles and extends a hand::

Hi, Azhure. Want me to buy you another drink?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:06:56 AM
Dasquian laughed quickly then bowed his head lightly in respect for a brief moment. He took her hand and shook it firmly.

"Pleased to meet you, Azhure. I'm Dasquian."

He glanced down at his drink. Lemon and pickle juice, apparently. Didn't sound too appealing.

"No, no. It's quite alright," he paused - the girl didn't appear to have a drink.

"Can I get you a drink?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:14:07 PM
::Azhure smiles and nods with a twinkle in her eye::

A lemon and lime juice would be great. This is the first time Ive ever seen someone drink a leomn and pickle juice...well second. The other guy was drunk and it was after entertainment hours....but you dont seem to be drunk.

Are you sure you dont want another drink?

:;She gets out a smoke and is about to light it when she flicks the smoke away::

Dirty habbit, keep forgetting I'm trying to kick it.
Damn chorus line girls....

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:05:27 AM
"I'm sure, but thank you for your offer."

Dasquian lifted the metallic jug on the counter and poured himself a glass of iced water. He placed the glass down, paused, lifted it and took a drink, then settled it back down on the counter once more.

A slight raise of an eyebrow at her comment about chorus line girls, and his curiousity was most definetly held.

"What's a 'chorus line girl'?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:38:07 AM
::Azhure grinend a little distastefully, swirling the drink in her mouth before forcing a swallow::

What I did for money, dancing around in dorky dresses singing silly songs. They had a habit for the cigarette which of course, me being young and stupid picked up.
Ever seen a chorus line, you may enjoy it but a lot of girls up there dont. It pays well.

::She sees the look on his face and grins::

Maybe one day I'll give the peopel here the horror of seeing it. What dids you do besides being a jedi before you came here?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:44:21 AM
"I've always been a Jedi, as far as I can remember."

In truth, he couldn't remember anything from before his training. It had been the same for his brother - both had been left with memory loss, which he doubted they would ever recover from.

"I don't have an memories of what happened before my training ... In time they may come back to me though, I imagine," he lied.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:58:22 AM
:;Azhure nodded::

Some memories are better forgotten.

::Her eyes averted towards the window, the sounds of ships and people bustling, the sound of laughter and cheer::

Either way, you change as a person with or without those memories.

::A smile, a flash of laughter, a joke, silence. Her eyes flash as she quickly catches a mug a droid nearly drops::

Tell me, does killing ever get easier? even when you know it was a person who kills for a living who died?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:04:34 AM
"Killing someone is never easy. I myself have never had to kill someone ... I prefer to try and disable the Sith. An attempt to rehabilitate them is always worth making."

Dasquian leant his elbow on the bar and rested his chin in his upturned palm.

"You know, sedate them so they can't attack and have a talk with them. There's always hope that their ways can be changed."

He sounded like an automated information service provided by the GJO. It was a complex he had - he was always very technical about things and liked to get them explained very properly to people so they understood well.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:28:51 AM
::She laughed, it sounded like the credit machines, the ones where after the voice over had finished you cracked the code, and hey presto, out comes the credits::

You could make a great receptionist.
Welcome to the jedi, you may be healed by pressing 1, be recruited by pressing 2 or be shown the door for your evil ways by pressing 3.

::Azhure sipped her drink, and looked innocent::

OR press number 4 to see Dasquian dance like a hutt.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:39:22 AM
"I can dance better than any Hutt," he laughed, sitting up.

A more cheery expression than before came over his face.

"I will have to proove it to you sometime," he paused and looked slightly coy.

"If I can remember how, have probably forgotten that too."

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:46:46 AM
::Azhure smiled back::

You must prove it to me, I'm sure if youve forgotten you can learn again

:;her eyes sparkled with humour::

No one forgets anything like dancing like a hutt.

::Grinning she takes a sip of her drink::

Besides, id like to see you Try and dance like a hutt.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:53:54 AM
He looked down as he cheeks flamed up crimson, stifling a laugh. He grinned somewhat as he looked back up at Azhure.

"Alright, next time I have the oppertunity I will dance like a Hutt for you."

There was a pause. Obviously a 'but' was coming.

"But, you have to dance like a wookie!"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 14th, 2002, 06:37:56 PM
::Azhure grins shamelessly and winks::

It would be my pleasure to do so.
I'm sure I can handle the wookie dance, but you better do the hutt dance first.

:;Her grin sharpeened even more and she let out a laugh::

I'll give you two credits to do it on the bar table.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:55:39 AM
"Deal!"

Either he was enjoying this, or he had no idea that two credits was so little money. Probably a bit of both.

He lifted his legs onto his stool and leapt up onto the bar counter, noticing the array of looks he was beginning to get from the others in the bar. He grin and began dancing about like a total idiot, moving in a very fluid gelatinous way.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 18th, 2002, 02:03:13 AM
::Azhure laughed at his hilarious version of a hutt. she was quite enjoying this and from the grin on his face so was he.
She was also grinning at looks on the people in the bars face.
He was a pretty good dancer, if it wasnt a hutt dance and it was also great fun stirring up people's bewilderment::

Very moving Dasquian.

::She clapped loudly and laughed again. It was great to find someone willing to be a bit crazy::

Bravo!

:; Deciding it looked rathr like fun she stood up::

May I join you oh honourable hutt?

Elieen Cross
Feb 19th, 2002, 02:03:15 AM
I could only stare and then shake my head.

What had I gotten myself in for, joining the Jedi?!?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 19th, 2002, 01:38:53 PM
Dasquian felt the eyes of the others on himself and squirmed a bit, hopping quickly down from the table.

"Perhaps it would be best to conduct this little dancing competition in a more .. secluded location?" he said with a slight laugh.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:28:27 PM
::Azhure grinned::

Of course. Where would you suggest? The rooftop of the GJO?

::She joked with a grin and then nodded::

OK, you pick the place and we'll continue the dance contest.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:53:30 AM
"How about the LQ? Sounds more sensible!"